Bookmark

Why doesn't Veeky Forums use $100 bills for bookmarks?

Reeee

because i'm relatively poor

I always use money as a bookmark. Moreover, I pocket it back only if I finish reading the book, otherwise it stays in, even if borrowed.

I would but my $100 bills are all caked in cocaine.

Tbhfam I just use panflets I picked up on the street.

>panflets

If I'm not using books themselves to impress people, why would I use a bookmark to signify my monetary worth to others?

>panflets

PURE IDEOLOGY

Good book

i use money for bookmarks all the time

last time i cleaned/reorganized my bookshelf i found about $800 of bills

Because I have a nook.

>using bookmarks
>not reading entire books in a single sitting every time
Might as well kill yourself now desu

Cause cash is trash. You see niggers flashing their stacks, but the typical white guy has 15x that in their debit card. Nigger.

Because pesos last longer.

Anything you'd like to say about the book?

Good advice. This book has 700 pages, medium page size, 25%is in small font, and the words cover most of the pages.

Yeah it's good

Uh. Cash has value to me, and it's fun to find money laying around d.
To the guys above, do you really think I'm showing off?

I bet anything you got that book from mommy and the bill from granny for xmas.

Because all my leftover money after bills and commodities gets turned into books. Why would I keep a benjamin as bookmark if it could be another 5 or 20 books in my shelf.

Because I need those, and my roommates would raid my fucking books for bookmarks to spend.

Best answer. OP has been outed as a faggot.

>not using your vast intelligence and memorize the page that you're on
how can you even breathe?

>"L-look guys, I'm smart AND rich! You better grab me away, before someone else does!"

Because I actually use my money, you faux noveau riche piece of shit

Because I have plenty of 5c Canadian Tire money

This isn't a bad idea. It's an incentive to finish a book.

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my bookmark. and I’m being one million perpence serious. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real bank note that references some classic literature and has a good fuking exchange rate, and have a million pound bookmark in a book, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty bookmark on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

i dont live in a place where dollars are used

I use a dollar bill, but I folded and taped it into an actual bookmark.

One night, the love and my life scribed our names on it, and I've saved it ever since.

i just cum wherever i want to stop

What did you say?

i'll fukin kill u

>French

i use 1 million dollars signed checks actually

I use Tarot cards.

dope read

>I got $100 allowance from mommy. Better show it off on Veeky Forums!

Yep, most likely a late Christmas card just arrived in the post.

I can't breather when Howard zinn is telling me about the slaves killed by columbus

And also I just use travelers checks or cashier checks that I forge myself with a french stamping press

;^)

Because no matter how crisp a bill I use they're still inferior to business cards.

Who still has physical money, nowadays?

Is the book in OPs pic worth reading? If not, what should I read to relearn US History?

Just a heads up to everyone that this is bait, if you were not aware. It's a meme. The book is possibly the worst popular book on history ever written.

dude, I use $100 bills to clean my jizz of bitches faces.

I use gold bars for bookmarks

Then what's a good book to read about US History?

There aren't any good reviews. Just pick different books on different epochs and topics.

Seriously this.

Pls recommend good book about Revolutionary war (and things that let up to it like Molasses Act, Tea Act)