Does anyone have a recipe to make Spaghettios meatballs?

Does anyone have a recipe to make Spaghettios meatballs?

They really are the absolute best meatball I have ever tasted and the smooth mouthfeel is great.

There must be a way. I know these meatballs are made from different meats like beef, chicken and pork like the best ones so its probably a complicated recipe. TIA!

The smooth/spongy texture is probably from the filler (breadcrumbs, soy protein, etc)

>> healthy kids entree

FFS, how are they allowing them to put that on the label?

People are clinically retarded when it comes to buying food. "oh look let's get this healthy one with no artificial colors or flavors" *picks up box of sugar-honey coated cinnamon frosted krusty-O's*

People don't want to eat healthy food, they just want to be told that they're eating healthy while they eat a big mac.

See also: Big mac, and a DIET coke please

I think once I find a good recipe I am going to put it through the food processor to break it down to make them smooth.

Spagettios are good and healthy pasta food. Not to mention more convenient.

This
Make meatloaf-balls

Regular soda is empty calories. At least the burger has some protein and fat, and possibly a piece of vegetable maybe.

Burgers are the perfect balanced food. You got meat, dairy (cheese) fruit (tomato) roughage (lettuce and onions) and bread.

Everything that's in the basic 4 food group.

You literally need nothing else.

Realy depends on where the burger is from. If it's a whopper with all the extras then yeah. If it's a fucking mcdicks doublecheezbrg then no.

What I'm trying to say is [spoiler]I like burger king[/spoiler]

How is it's an entrée? It's only 443g, I've had bigger shits

Sss sall good. Most public cp comes from bk.

Me too. They have the best fries desu.

Wegmans has the best fries.

not him and I actually agree. They taste more real, and you get actual heinz ketchup.

Wendys: Oversalted shitsticks
McDurkuls: literally meme tier soggy noodle fries and also oversalted
KFC: what is flavor
In n out: HOW DO YOU MAKE FRIES CHEWY WTF

Do not use pre-ground meat for burgers, meatballs, meat loaf. Just tacos if you insist on using it at all. Get a cheap cut of beef and have it ground instead.

Steak n shake fries are the best.

mcdongles are actually p crispy. i mean they're Fucking Fine, they're salty and that makes you want to pop til you drop. it's just fries tho. that said, in n out fries are absolutely disgusting

best fries are the fries you make yourself

Roy rogers>all

I've always wondered if I could make them. They are just engineered to be too good. Too many complex ingredients and well refined processes.

pork, beef, and plain breadcrumbs. use a food processor, get the dough as smooth as you can.

the sauce is a mix of tomato-basil sauce, parmesan and cheddar cheese and a bit more sugar than usual.

it's dead easy to make

Also chicken yes?