Gordon Ramsey Masterclass

Watch them while you cant, doubt they'll be up forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVPJgfBFxuU
youtube.com/channel/UCi-q7f-m_X6xfPXaN9FTstQ/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0XXHzSM-0c8
katcr.co/new/torrents-details.php?id=89112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

noice

its nice they are free on youtube but you do know you could have just torrented all these if you really wanted to watch them, right?

Got a link?

Watched them all this a.m. Not really worth the time. Here's how you use a knife. Here's a pretentious way to make scrambled eggs. Here's why you treat food as inventory if you run a restaurant. Here's how you breakdown a bird. Here's how you prepare a breast and make a pan sauce. His daughter is kinda ugly too. British face^10. Would smash his wife tho. And we don't eat sloppy joes at football games.

Was about to link'm, thanks user. Good to know we all sti/ck/ together.

Thanks op, it's always fun watching Ramsay getting really into stuff, even if it's techniques you've seen before.

>24 portions of salmon, work that out
>$45, $50 a portion, cooked to perfection?
>...
>is a dream

Bless him.

it's nice but food wishes etc which has been on youtube for 7 years or something is about 10000000x more informative

>here's how you make scrambled eggs with half a pound of butter in them
no thanks gordo

I bet you over cook your eggs.

I went to Veeky Forums to see if there already was a thread about this.

Unfortunately the videos aren't that special. Imagine you paid for this.

I can't fucking stand how much he says literally, once you notice it, it's unwatchable

You do also get people to tell you how you fucked up, and Gordon will answer some questions.
Still not sure if thats worth $90 though.

Bongs can't into English. Literally.

this is exactly like this regular "free" videos, but slower

I prefer fast. i dont slow kitchen videos

for some reason bongs like that word

youtube.com/watch?v=0XXHzSM-0c8

13 episodes and "advice for life" for 14 videos total

You could randomly reorganise most of the audio from these videos and just layer it over footage of food prep to make an endless stream.

Now, LOOK, literally, just, IN, let the knife do the work, STUNNING, chef's dream, AMAZING.

That some fat juicy ham right there.

shut up you fat turd

Gordon's a big guy

forgot pic

Literally

how is his scrambled egg pretentious? that's fucking ridiculous

Sea urchin and white truffle are literally in everyone's cupboard! Literally not pretentious at all. Literally.

butthurt poorfag detected

The post

damn, it's almost 1 am, i really hope the rest of the videos are still up tomorrow.

WHERES THE LAMB SAUCE!??!?!?!

Utter perfection.

anndd the videos are gone.
good thing i had the last video opened on another tab.

Assuming there is actually a variant of his commonly posted scrambled eggs but with white truffle and sea urchin, I still struggle to see how making scrambled eggs with different ingredients makes them pretentious. Even if you disagree on cost grounds for whatever reason, at least the ingredients have purpose.

Plus, more people should eat urchin products, particularly from fisheries that have developed as a way to combat invasive and environmentally harmful urchin populations.

Made it up to nr. 13, I think that was all anyway, besides some "life advice" or something?

>Actually defending putting truffles and sea urchin in fucking eggs on a fucking instructional series
Is gordon's cock extra hard tonight or what?

He looks tired as fuck.

>Here's why you treat food as inventory if you run a restaurant
Not sure if you're being (((ironic))) or just plain stupid.

Got up to 14, poached egg and mushroom toast

Hey poorfag,
The non-pirated version comes with a work book with extra reading that expands on whats in the video and exercises that you should do.

The book specifically says to NOT use truffle and sea urchin until you've practiced the technique multiple times and to come back to the lesson after you made your way through most of the lessons and are revisiting to refine and perfect your skills.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""master""""""""""""""""""""""""""""class
>puts fucking oil in his pasta water
he's not even a bad chef, but my god is he overrated to hell and back

Medium-Rare? Its overcooked. The scallops are so rubbery michael jordan is trying to sell them. The duck is so undercooked its telling me to shoot the rabbit. You cook like this and have been with your husband how long? 34 years?!?!? poor man! No wonder he's dead. This food is so salty its saying hillary still has a chance. No one could survive what your cooking. Shove it down your throat and watch what happens. You'll wake up in the fucking E.R. and you fucking deserve it asshole.

why wouldn't they be up forever?
>make shorter, edited versions
>upload to jewtube
>collect subs/viewer money
>promote the fuck out of your own pay-per-view/subscription website to get access to exclusive episodes and advanced classes
is what i'm predicting. If they get enough youtube money from this though they'll prob just stick with youtube.

and Americans pronounce their R's too much, and learn how to use the letter H.
>mfw a yank says 'erb instead of "herb"

Anyone have an archive?

I think it's adorable how he pronunces it with three syllables

>>mfw a yank says 'erb instead of "herb"

No American does that. You're thinking of Jamaicans.

I do it, bud, never heard anyone say "hhhhhherb" in my entire american life.

I find that hard believe.

>leg looks young
Is that his daughter? She's got yummy legs.

>This food is so salty its saying hillary still has a chance

Okay, that made me smile.

Where in America do you live? No one pronounces the "h" west of the Atlantic.

I can see him shitposting on Veeky Forums. He's definitely on TRT.

I could have sworn he already had videos about all this shit.

I live in the South-East

And its gone.

Heres the torrent. I also have the Google docs version but i can't link from mobile.
> katcr.co/new/torrents-details.php?id=89112