How to kys

How to Kill Yourself
by C.V. Hunt

Does anyone have the ebook/pdf for this?
I really want to read it but I don't want to pay out 10 bucks for it.

Also, general ebook share thread.
Doesn't matter if it's project gutenberg or mega. Post good books.

self bump if i may

It looks retarded based on the cover

it's not on bib.

author looks like a total cunt i must say

Well the reviews say it isn't retarded. They do say it is a shit cover though, and doesn't have much to do with the story.
HOT girl though. If anyone has the name of the model, please let me know.

>author looks like a total cunt

what u mean by that? The girl on the cover? I don't think she is the author.

she looks like the le trigger woman

>If anyone has the name of the model, please let me know
can you please not be so fucking thirsty

>she looks like the le trigger woman

Cuz she has dyed hair? I'm pretty sure it's died because she is modeling for a fictitious fantasy book, not because she is an sjw.

>can you please not be so fucking thirsty

Are you a roastie or something? I can't see why any guy would have a problem with me asking for the source on an image of a hot girl. Unless you're a faggot or something.

it's a generic artsy deviant art tier photograph of a generic artsy chick with generic artsy pink hair.

and it's the lighting, glasses, style and the tortured expression

The pink haired girl is from ages ago. My pics are from 2008. Tabatha they say.

Book looks like shit. Abandon.

Darja Tokranova

Ah. Eastern girls are always getting renamed to something Westerners can say. Annoying practice.

> something Westerners can say
> tabitha fucking gnillort
> probably chose the name herself
can u please be less triggered it triggers me

I never said it was a good cover.
If you bothered to read in what I wrote, you would see
>They do say it is a shit cover though

What I said was that the girl is hot. Don't get too toastie on me.

>Tabatha they say.

ty m8.

>Book looks like shit. Abandon.

I don't know. Goodreads gives it generally positive reviews. It's supposed to be pretty short too, so even if it is bad, I won't have wasted much time.

People sudoked themself thousands of years and years. Why in the fuck do you need a boook for it?????????????

>triggered

Also, if rumor is to be believed, Tabitha Gnillort is the psuedonym of a troll David Thorne, who frequently used Darja Tokranova(the pink haired girl) as his profile pic.

For quick, effective and painless methods, presumably. Don't wanna half-hang yourself and get cut down by the fire department six hours later.

The book isn't actually about killing yourself. I mean it is, but it's a story, not a guide.

>Eastern girls
>Slav

toplyl

I wish you'd get a penis forever stuck in your vagina.

*in your mouth.

that way she'd shut the fuck up.

bump

So, I'm pretty much the most anti-capitalist free-books-for-everybody sort of user you could imagine, but I gotta say... it's literally a dollar as an e-book. You *really* can't shell out ninety-nine cents for something that looks weird and fun? Bizarro happens because people think it's valuable, and nobody's trying to get rich on it, but unless you're actually in a sub-equatorial country and catching cockroaches for sustenance, it's pretty fucking hard to excuse coming to Veeky Forums so you can find someone to send you a .pdf of something that costs a dollar. You're not supporting the industry; you're supporting the artist.

inb4 shill

>Bizarro happens because people think it's valuable

what is bizarro?

>inb4 shill

shoo shoo, shill

How about this one?
Anyone know where I can get a pdf that isn't a virus or that doesn't make me post to Facebook?

Pls help can't sleep

>what is bizarro?

Not the guy you are replying to but I assume he means niche stuff that not many people will ever be attracted to but add color to the art-form. It can't all be YA, celeb biographies and republished classics.

sort of. It's hard to describe, but it's sort of a Dadaist movement of post-genre writers and artists of other media who have recognized that all that matters in basically the entire universe is perspective and being so honest that you don't even know what truth is anymore. IMHO

Were did you hear about that ?

more like cv cunt amirite lmao

The first bizarro author I remember hearing about was Carlton Mellick III, with "The Haunted Vagina," because I think it was reviewed on Cracked or something. Then, I met a bunch of them through various connections with friends, and discovered that it wasn't just wry anti-literature, but had depth and significance. Check out Fungasm Press and join the party, user. We are all bizarro in the end.

DONT KYS SELF OP

if only there were some popular phrase to counter this snap judgement based on appearance.

Yes... maybe "Marketing departments use initial imagery to induce visceral emotional responses in order to increase likelihood of purchase, and thus may not be an accurate measure of adjudicating the literary merit of said text."