Does penis size correlate inversely with intelligence?

Does penis size correlate inversely with intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

quickextenderpro.com/blog/three-bizarre-findings-studies-worldwide-penis-sizes/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495759088559.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Strangely enough, yes. That probably has to do with blood flow going to the brain not the penis.
That correlation doesn't make sense if we compare ourselves with other apes though. Gorillas are a lot dumber than us and have tiny dicks.

It does not

quickextenderpro.com/blog/three-bizarre-findings-studies-worldwide-penis-sizes/

kek

this post has to be satire

does this mean witten is micropenis?

Yes, it's called the Dawkins' Retard Dong Theory.

can confirm, fairly smart but my penis is tiny.

can confirm, I'm an engineer with an 8x6

Confirming. CS with 9"

This is what dicklets think.

Absolutely false, I have a tiny cock and nonetheless a total idiot.

Can confirm.
I used to work in hospice, and it took an entire bar of soap to clean Hawking's dong.

Me too

Same here

I have an IQ of 6969 and have a dick that I have to wear as a scarf or as one of those firehose rolls.

Yes, the bigger you are the dumber you are.

Why do you think black people have such big cocks and asians have such small ones?

Horses should be on Mars if this stupid logic was valid.
>blood flow has anything to do with intelligence

This is what a retard looks like.

My penis is 4 inches long and my iq is 110.
AMA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKT

>calling OP a retard while not knowing the meaning of "inversely"

No, penis size is not in/dick/ative (lol) of a person's intelligence.

It's just more of the fact that due to our cultural values and beliefs those when a man enters puberty their confidence is based off their penis size. Someone with a large penis finds the confidence required to bang bitches thus funding fulfillment in their lives. Those with small penises will lack confidence to approach females thus focusing on studies either rejecting the notion that fulfillment will be found though banging bitches and accepting a notion that fulfillment will be found though learning and knowledge. Or they accept that their studies will lead to success which will lead to banging bitches on the merits of money and success instead of a big dick.

whats is feel like to be both brainlet AND manlet?

I'd agree with you if we were talking about looks, but I doubt penis size creates the difference between a chad that bangs chicks twice a week and an introvert nerd. The difference is probably unnoticeable even if it exists.

IQ of 142
penis size of 8in
9/10
>still can't get layed

Because you are an insecure faggot who lies on the internet to feel better.

Also, you are not so unique either. Considering there are thousands just like you that sperg the same shit online.

How does it feel to be like everyone else, desperately trying to omit special qualities you will never have?

I literally didn't lie but maybe 8/10 for looks cause I don't have muscle and I can get layied I just lied on that but it is hard to find a compatible woman but I've kind of lived with that for a long time so nothing new. Since Witten is the only neat thing in this OP, can we talk about why he is focusing so much on condensed matter topics recently? I haven't been able to say I read Witten's most recent paper like a bourgeoisie faggot since 2013 and that has to change, although his work with Costello last year seems interesting based on the talks they gave about it.

>I literally didn't lie
>I just lied on that
>Claiming high IQ

have you tried explaining to the ladies that 142 is super good?

>called out for sperging shit
>spergs more shit

jeez I didn't think my joke was THAT subtle lol
pls no bully

>gaiz I was only pretending to be retarded

Dude, are you me?

>>thread

are you studying by the places on campus where orientations are taking place to scope out single mom's when you go on break? (and have so far had no success)

wait are you for real???
but I've had success with some milfs

yeah, I've only been trying this for two days though when I went by the student union and realized it was orientation time. and lol nice. what field of math and/or physics do you study?

Applied physics, 3rd year BSc

oh cool I'm entering 4th year math/physics with hopes of going into string theory. I actually did do another small lie over here for comedic effect: the latest Witten paper I've read is from 2013 but it's not like I understood that stuff four years ago.

Can confirm i guess, im a engineer with 16cm dick

>string theory
Don't have much hopes on it

currently I'm dreaming of working in ITER or Takomak, webm related i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495759088559.webm

that's looks pretty cool
>don't have much hopes on it
I mean I've become pretty skilled at it at this point that I think it is reasonable that I could be doing postdoc level work in my second year of grad school. Obviously that's not super rare in a field like string theory but I'm still happy to have fun with it for another eight years or so and my math background in strong enough to at least get a tenure track position in math by that point

Ask Feynman

Women selective breeding tribal yadda yadda yadda.