So after I eat the curds what do i do

so after I eat the curds what do i do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ELTuWns30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself

you ask for another one, then proceed to eat the curds of that one.

Why fry the potatoes if you're just gonna make them soggy with gravy?

there's a mix of textures, soggy, semi-soggy, and crispy untouched fries. As well as mostly melted, mostly unmelted, and completely unmelted curds.
good poutine having this array of textures is what makes it interesting

eat a bullet

why dont they serve the fries and curds separately, with gravy to dip them in?

also, why arent the curds deep fried?

The original dish was just curds and fries, gravy was added to keep them warm.
Deep-frying the curd would ruin it, the whole point is to have fresh curd that still squeaks deliciously.

>Squeak deliciously

You're wasting your time trying to explain real cheese to a clap. Their idea of cheese is Velveeta

take a shit i guess

To be fair, I thought that cheese curds by definition were not really "cheese"

poutine is the greatest food in existence
anyone who disagrees is a total and utter faggot

each country as their signature drunk food. Having traveled to and lived in a lot of countries I have to say poutine is my favourite drunk food.

Praise Allah?

very true and you made me wish i was in quebec more than i usually do. And im drunk and have nothing good to eat

pootine gave me gastritis

Poutine is great but it's not for the eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ELTuWns30
this fag made an easier version of poutine, and it's tasty as fuck, I've tried it and works well with many kinds of cheese, especially Saint Marcelin and raclette, also pimped my black pepper sauce with some mushrooms

>blogs for 2 minutes straight before even starting the recipe
>recipe is not poutine

This is a shit video and you are a shit poster.

You know what's next.

Japan
>ramen

America
>pepperoni pizza

Canada
>poutine

Australia
>kebabs

name a country and it's typical drunk food

Why do anything if we're all gonna die someday?

Kebab is common drunk food in Ireland and England too.

Souvlaki/Gyros in Greece, obviously

I wish I liked poutine more than I do
but beef gravy starts to taste weird after like the third bite

Ask for a refund.

Both are popular but shawarma eclipses poutine in Ottawa. Also poutine is hardly relevant out west

This is what I never understood about chili rellenos

>let's fry up a nice poblano pepper filled with cheese till crispy
>hurr durr now let's pour a lot lof cheese and runny chili sauces over it so it's soggy within a minute

If just a lot of stupid added calories, and you'd be better off either dipping slices of it into the sauce or just grilling the pepper then adding the sauce.

>poutine not relevant in BC etc
you've never been to BC, have you? sure it's nothing as good as the poutine in Quebec but it's the go-to drunk food out there too. Just don't let the korean "sushi" places in Vancouver deceive you.

Not British you mong

>Canada outside of French shitholes
donair

this is American drunk food, plalsy-walsy

>implying anyone outside of the Maritimes knows how to cook donair without giving everyone botulism

I didn't know Canada was some expert nation at cheesemaking? To the extent they need to insult other countries with their arrogance?
I have never once seen Canadian cheese being touted and considered one of the best, they just imitate what other countries invented. That's not fucking difficult to follow a recipe.

Don't forget cheesy. It's a drunk food, really.

England:
> Kebab
Scotland:
> Kebab
Anywhere in europe
> Kebab

You guys really are getting colonized

Better than getting BLACKED!

We're getting BEANed, actually.

Damn, is it really that bad?
When's that wall going up?

When it gets funding. Illegal immigration from Mexico has actually slowed since orange man became president but there's still millions of them here

>there's still millions of them here

There has to be, your country would literally starve without them.

Americans are demonstrably unwilling to work menial labor, farmers have no choice but to hire undocumented immigrants if they want their employees to stay on the job harvesting longer than five days.

>when it gets funding

Even if it gets funded it will be tied up in court with lawsuits by the people whose property he's attempting to steal. Ironically, the numbskulls probably voted for the orange tinted emperor and now he wants to steal their land. Fucking kek.

>you always need to order extra cheese curds because they always put so little.
>sometimes double extra

Fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Turkey
>Sandwich made from lamb intestines (kokorec)

I'm a bonified Canadian and I find poutine uninspired. I made the best gravy I ever have in my life and used it in poutine. It was good, but a waste.