Thank you for choosing Dunkin Donuts, How may I help you?

>Thank you for choosing Dunkin Donuts, How may I help you?

Give me a Wake Up Wrap, and don't make it crap!

I'll have a large coffee with 2 cream 6 sugar and a sausage wrap

Large coffee light and sweet

A double scoop of mint chocolate chip in a cup please.

You're a big goy

Uh, I already ordered at the board.

Large Vanilla Chai Tea or Frozen Latte with French Vanilla

ayyyyyyy my boy gronk; how's it goin kid? never expected to see you at my local dunkies!

gimme a large iced coffee, a ham egg and cheese on a croissant, and two hash browns to go, thanks!

Why do people do this shit like anything after 3-4 sugars in a large is like drinking corn syrup I l've seen someone order a large iced coffee with 12 sugars and I think it was like 6 creams I get that their coffee is shit but really come on now

This was at the dunkins up the street from me

Was late to meet him but picked up munchkins anyways.

Medium hot, cream on the side and a jagerbomb breh.

Oh hey there chad, I didn't notice you there since all wagies look the same to me. I'll have A coffee, with extra cream. I have a big day of perfecting the piano and studying foreign languages in the comfort of my own home. Chop chop wagie!

"OH SHIT IT'S TOM BRADY"

>Saying a word to anyone before youve had your coffee

Oh hey chad, i'll have the usual as always.

Oh, and by the way, last time i was here, some weird guy started banging on tables and making strange noises.
I wonder what all of that was about...

>he said to himself, from the dark seclusion of his room, hoping that, although the last year hadn't been any different, today might be the day things change and he would muster up the courage to go outside and interact with actual human beings

>y-you too

hey there handsome, when's your shift end? i bet you could balance a bag of coffee beans on your bum! i found you ms new booty! get it together and bring it back to me!

>I say to myself as I drive away, all hot and flustered.

Medium dark roast with cream and sugar, two blueberry donuts.

Are there kosher options available and some coffee black as an african godess please.

TWO
SCOOPS

Fuck off Chad. REEE.

Where's the usual Pajeet that makes my coffee?

I need directions to Krispy Kreame please.