Chipotle

Why is Chipotle the superior fast casual mexican style restaurant

>small menu without bullshit
>seemingly good ingredients
>healthier than other fast casual places
>memes

It's not, faggots just eat it up because they think it is better than X because "I heard it was healthy!"

I'd like chipotle more if they
>added more topping options
>didn't funking skimp on the meat(basically have to get half and half now of days to get a decent serving size"
>didn't completely fuck you over on rice
>stopped fucking you over if you get anything but the bowl
>actually put fajita veggies on the meal when you ask for it instead of the shit they do

I hate to say it but I'd rather go to moes these days over chipotle

*dies of ebola*

They use only the finest, artisanal, organically-grown e.coli and salmonella in their products.

Welcome to Moe's

Because of their grilled mushrooms, fresh jalapenos, salsa bar, bottomless chips, monday discounts, and queso.

Wait, that's Moe's. So it's not.

i hear ya as an employee i try to give big scoops of rice and meat and give cilantro or jalapenos on their food or as a side if they request it, but my managers hate me and the customers love me

you realize that incident was corporate espionage right?

>use to get the burrito
>one day got the bowl, way more food
>it's fucking rice
>friend tells me to do half and half
>actually get enough meat to where I am not digging to find it

If chipotle would unfuck their serving sizes I would eat there more. If I wanted a fuck load of rice I'd go to panda express. At least the people there don't mind throwing in extra food or a sample of something if you are nice.

customers give you the stink eye if you don't give them big scoops of rice and when they say it's too much i take some out

Because it's the official restaurant of white people. It's all the fun of Mexican food without actually having to be around Mexicans.

desu i'm the only white guy that works at chipotle during my shift, surrounded by women, mexicans, asians, and african americans

i'm starting to get over chipotle
i started doing paleo recently and chipotle was my favorite meal
burrito bowl,, steak chicken, peppers and onions, cheese, all salsas except for corn, guac, extra lettuce
i feel like it's too much though
it takes too much effort to finish the bowl

as an employee i get free meals and i'm sick of it

>go with coworkers to chipotle
>load my bowl up with salsa and shit
>add on the chipotle tabasco or green tabasco
>"whoa user, someone's going to blow an O ring later HAHA!" or "hey there user trying to burn a hole in your stomach or melt your porcelain?"

ANYTHING you get at this place is NOT spicy

wow who knew mcdonalds, burgerking, wendys, and all other fast food operations would have a beef with the only non gmo restaurant (besides soda). it was corporate espionage and sabotage you dolts

truth

you're surrounded by spoiled bitches
spicy food isn't even harmful or unhealthy
it's just a mental thing that can be extremely enjoyable

i wish i was crazy because now their steak is delivered pre-marinated and now the chicken will be soon as well so basically nothing is prepped in house anymore, and now they are trying to release some bullshit dessert item

I only had it a couple times while travelling through cities with franchises and it seemed okay. Older sibling though liked it and went there more often during trips. Even though my area opened some locations a couple years back, that health fiasco did its toll on the brand. I should consider visiting once again in the current year.

Seems to be true with certain franchises now these days.

oh and the tomatoes are delivered pre-diced now too. basically since that incident they are going back on everything they stood for

Evidence?

i worked there? and if everything was followed routinely then there wouldn't be any problems? you can walk into any chipotle store with a chipotle shirt and hat and go in their back freezer and fuck shit up. too easy.

The funny thing is that spicy food can actually help digestive health to an extent

plus chipotle stock is rising due to their over paranoid health scare. the rules and regulations workers have to do is insane but makes corporate happy since it covers their asses

Im a chipotle employee. This job only taught me to hate niggers, indians and country club cuckolds

word. just like any job

Since there are a few employees for this place here, how do I get more fucking hot sauce in my bowl without looking like an asshole?

I usually ask for double, or ask them to load it over but they barely put enough on there. They do 2 scoops but they do it so fast that it is basically 1.

Maybe I am just going during busy hours or something?

ask for more hot sauce.. literally.. just tell me what you want nigger and i'll give it to you. just say how many scoops of hot sauce you want. 1, 2? more?

btw i don't judge, only when they give me the stink eye... because that means they wanted something that they aren't willing to share and explain and expect you to be a mind reader. just explicitly explain what you want concisely (or order online) and tell us what you want

My nigga.

>go to moes
>get a homewrecker
>don't even have to ask for more meat
>all dat salsa
>rocking hot sauce
>employees don't look like they want to shovel me out of line instantly

Fucking love moes

their fucking logo reminds me of the pizzagate and pedophilia threads with the inner lining in the triangle

Chipotle is taco bell 2.0. Still inferior to a taqueria.

kek the person with the gloves behind the girl

>All those amazing ingredients
>Blowing up in popularity all over the country
>They always insist on using inferior gross corn tortillas

Life is suffering

This guy gets it

if you are talking about chipotle we use flour tortillas, you can ask for soft corn tortillas for tacos if you want

Obviously not, nobody would consider those tacos filled with germs to have amazing ingredients

(((they)))) recently switched to tortillas without preservatives. stop shilling for mcdonalds with the ecoli and salmonella bullshit, it was corporate sabotage

chipotle is kind of against the entire food industry right now with their stance against gmo's

I used to go to Chipotle a ton and then one day I stopped because I realized that my burrito is always at best room temperature at worst cold. The sour cream and salsa and guacamole are ice cold but the beans and rice are only warm so the balance is fucked

sooo many girls flock to this restaurant; i will never understand

nice digits. you need to go when there is no line and have them make you your burrito right away. eat in. do not take it to go. the food will be cold by the time you get home

those thighs hhhhhhhnnnnggggg

They think fresh ingredients means healthy food while they pile cheese and sour cream onto their burrito like dairy is going to save their lives.

i have a small laugh to myself as i prepare this for them.

As well you should, they are laughable.

"Any meat?"
BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP
"Thank You!"

Good job OP

keked and checked. i don't even get paid, it's just my life

which is better then moe's or taco bell?

I don't have a moes is, but these are the recent changes the managers are breathing down the poor workers necks and taco bell is essentially eating out of a trashcan if my stomach tells me anything

Moes is miles ahead of Tbell and chipotle now. Seriously chipotle has stagnated in terms of what they do

man, give me what you been drinking/smoking

i would agree even without trying moe's. chipotle has been strangulating their stores with stupid corporate bullshit for far too long

Cafe Rio and Costa Vida are far superior. Less rice jewing, slightly cheaper, and better options (sweet pork is god tier).
But why does everyone - not just fake mexican places, but everyone - charge extra, sometimes a lot extra, for avocado? It's not like that stuff is terribly expensive. I've seen $.75-1.00 extra, when a whole damn avocado is half that from the store.

dogfish head

capitalism... yes mexican food made in mexico is a lot better, more tastier, no shit

you must be a fucking troll or native. either way fuck off. you must go back. build the wall 10ft higher, fuck...

But both Cafe Rio and Costa Vida are White People chains. Utah White at that.

local ingredients taste better for those who eat them locally... surprise

>go to chipotle
>5 toppings that aren't salsa
>other toppings are extra price
>no free chips
>but "QUALITY INGREDIENTS!"

I don't give two shits if my iceburg lettuce is GMO or not, I'd like some more options that isn't you masking shit via drowning the rice and beans in salsa

But they spread out to multiple states smart guy. It's not any more local than In'n'Out.

just tell them what you want! do you want extra jalapenos/cilantro/onions/...w.e. JUST LET US KNOW

As a grill worker at a busy store, I fucking hate people like you

no shit, they try to operate regionally like any sane person

None of those options are at chipotle

fuck you i don't give a fuck! i would rather make the customers happy than your sorry ass, CUNT! shut the fuck up and don't talk to me unless i need rice, beans, meat, or fajitas working

Okay then I'll just order half and half so you have to do both steak AND chicken instead of just focusing on some steak

JUST ASK. VERBALLY TELL THEM YOU WANT THESE INGREDIENTS. YOU DUMB NIGGER JUST TELL US WHAT YOU WANT...

you devious cunt. i love you... it's not the line workers fault we are out of food it's the dumb grill slaves that can't comprehend me telling them we need them to make food for you and other customers

The main reason is because of the sheer amount of avocados we go through every day. I work at a busy store, and every case of avocados yields 3 shallow 1/3rd pans of guac. We make around 9-10 batches a day, mostly in the morning, and some more in the evening. All of the ingredients need to be prepped, which happens in unison to the avocado blanching, de-stemming/stickering, cutting/pitting, and finally mashing. All in all, I'd say we spend like 4-5 hours (more if its a shitter) on the guac a day, so thats where it really comes from.

But it is too expensive either way.

>I want things off the menu because I am a special snowflake

Nah

haha typical line cuck, you are the reason why inventory is off, and you are the reason your managers are getting bitched at by their FL's. Its not just about the customers, how about not fucking the people you actually work with

WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER?! you complain about lack of options? and complain you have to ask for these options? FUCK OFF

how about make the fucking food retard... i deal with customer interactions ever day and their comments fall on me not your lazy ass because there is no steak to serve

Sounds like you've got some shitty grill workers, I'm on top of my shit. Its probably because you were too busy sucking dick to call shit on time, I bet your first call is when the pan's got like 3 servings left. We have other shit to do than what you ask for at that moment. The best way to run the grill is to skip the line idiots and see what's left for yourself, or ask someone you know is competent on the line

$2 for a tablespoon of guacamole
why is this allowed? I could buy an entire avocado for that much. in fact I wonder if they would get mad if I brought an avocado into the restaurant and made my own guacamole right there.

i use to have shitty grill workers and then i transferred to a different store with less black people.. much better...i call shit when i see it, if shit doesn't get called it's because the noobs on line didn't say anything..

white women.jpg ...duh?

Man I'm in Baltimore you dont have to explain that shit to me

>things aren't on the menu
>not aware they are opions
>WHY DON'T YOU KNOW THESE THINGS NOT ON THE MENU AT CHIPOTLE EXIST?!?!?

nigga what

Anyone else give less food to the faggots who order online? Stand in line and wait your turn you dumb cunt, good thing you can't see me giving you less meat because you're fatass can't wait in line.

>option for fajitas
>includes bell peppers and onions
>doesn't know you can ask for just onions

>cilantro in everything
>doesn't know you can ask for just cilantro

>have x
>doesn't ask for x
>mad we didn't give him x

FUCK OFF RETARD

dude no shit, they aren't there to bitch at you

i'm a competent line worker with years of experience... fuck niggers.

btw we wouldn't get mad. for fucks sake a couple days ago some dumb teenager threw his burrito at the wall while yelling something incomprehensible. no fucks given

I work at two separate places with online ordering and its much better
I enjoy not having some dumb faggot in my face taking a long ass time to decide, asking what everything is, or being super picky

amen brother

ok I'm going to start doing that then. fuck you jewish faggots.

Moe's is objectively superior; a homewrecker is enough food for an entire day.

good! i encourage you to do that! fuck my jewish overlords!

>actually reading Huffington post

>actually put fajita veggies on the meal when you ask for it instead of the shit they do
...what do they do?

corn tortillas > flour tortillas
Fight me.