Are these legit?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/asia.nikkei.com/amp/Business/Companies/Indonesia-s-Indofood-opens-plant-in-Serbia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty legit. Make sure you make them right.

They're okay. No idea what bumbu is though. Also the picture isn't accurate, there's no egg included.

Does the lack of broth ruin it? Would it be better to just buy Nong Shim (it's a bit more expensive)?

It tastes fine both with and without broth. I've done it both ways without issue.

How do you make the broth?

the goat

Don't try and make these with a broth, you're not supposed to. Boil the noodles, while they're cooking empty all the seasoning and sauce packets into a bowl. When the noodles are done put them in the bowl and mix it all up. This is how to make them taste best.

nongshim bowl noodle is the goat

this is my favorite ramen by a landslide. don't worry about the lack of broth

MATI AJA LO TOT!

Really dig these, but I moved and the freddies I go to now doesn't have them. Makes me sad, the onion one is great. Used to hit them with a poached egg, some grilled chicken, green onion and toasted sesame seeds to bulk it up a bit.

>Don't try and make these with a broth, you're not supposed to.
It's really weird. Considering they have instructions, I have seen ramen blog making Indomies wrong.

Bumbu is the seasoning in the packet

Agh, no. It's mi goreng not ramen. It's a fried noodle dish. So, the pack o'noodles comes with something like fried shallots in oil or some shit, a sauce pack and a seasoning pack. First, boil the noodies, when they're done, remove them from noodie water. Add that shallot oil shit in a frying pan, add the noodies and all that other shit and stirfry them bad boys up. Pretty good. Easy to make it from regular ramen packets too if you have kecap manis.

Interseting fact: Indomie noodles are Indonesia's number 1 export.

Interesting fact: Indonesia is a failed country.

the blue ones are better i have them all the time

You mix the spice packet and the seasoning packet into some boiled water. Skipping the oily sauce packet.

The other user is correct in making it the normal way does taste much better.

>legit
when did we start using "legitimate" this way? did the Bam Margera start saying it?

>falling for the indo drones marketing
its garbage

Legit, it isn't soup so drain the noodles after cooking . The soup ones are good too

t. sheltered ameriturd

>on the internet
>sheltered
would have been better if you said "shelturd", idiot

>babby's first geography learning
when you grow up you'll discover dysfunctional countries have some of the best food in the world

>implying Mexican food is good

Ameripleb detected

:^)

>Uncultured pleb detected

They make them in Serbia now for the European market too cos it's cheaper than having them shipped half way around the world

I know man, but it is funny.
Idk if they make them for whole europe or just for SE europe

Looks like just SE yurop for now

google.com.au/amp/asia.nikkei.com/amp/Business/Companies/Indonesia-s-Indofood-opens-plant-in-Serbia

I live in Malta, and I've seen them here. I usually buy noodles without seasoning packets though, I mix them with mung beans.

wrong thread turbopleb

if you've got time do two packs of noodles with one of the seasonings, meanwhile cook some carrot mushroom spinach and spring onion ,maybe some leftover chicken, in sesame oil with some seasoning in a wok, mix the sauces together adding extra sweet soy, some soy and a little rice wine vinegar

put noodles and sauce mix with some finely diced ginger into wok and mix, teaspoon of peanut butter optional if you wanna get unhealthy

my favourite way to do them now more of a proper meal and tastes better

Green one is the best.

We can read the instructions. Tyvm.

that kinda defeats the purpose of instant noodles user

superior

Indomie is great but this is the Mi goreng brand which isn't ramen and you're supposed to drain the water and then add the bumbu (packet seasoning), the ramen one is just called indomie which is broth based.

Fuck you malay shit

I eat them pretty regularly lately because they're tasty and cheap as hell
My favorite is the Chicken Curry flavor and I make it with a lot of broth because I enjoy sipping it.