So I never really ate vegetables consistently, I haven't even had a salad in my 20 years of living...

So I never really ate vegetables consistently, I haven't even had a salad in my 20 years of living. I want to change that, expand my pallet.
I can eat some vegetables just fine like broccoli, corn, asparagus and string beans, but a lot of others like tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and cauliflower set off my gag reflex hard.
How do I defeat my gag reflex?

You don't, you either man up and swallow it whole or find vegetables that you actually enjoy, no point wasting your days getting used to eating tomatoes if you enjoy eating peppers and broccoli

Throating tons of black cocks of course.

>pallet
Grade A moron.

>expand my pallet.
Palate

>How do I defeat my gag reflex?
Advance your mental age beyond infancy or suck more cocks

>tomatoes are vegetables
Retard.

t. no girlfriend

When I was 16 I stated to do the same thing, start by almost sneaking them in to your diet, like throwing a thin slices of tomato on your burger and slowly over tome start adding more and more until you can just eat the tomato alone.
Also ranch and other sauces

Ignore my spelling.

This, you can't just eat them by themselves if you dislike them, you have to slowly incorporate them into your life by adding them to your meals

Now I love mushrooms, thanks to cheese!

Start sucking dicks at the local glory hole. You know you want to. So proceed.

I would say the two biggest mistakes with vegetables would be:

1. Not using enough fat & salt.
Meat is tasty. Meat has fat & salt. Vegetables do not.

2. Boiling/Overcooking
Unless you want to mash/puree something don't boil it. Roast/Saute/grill/steam(can do this in microwave even).

People go on these shitty health kicks where they switch to salads and boiled garbage with no salt/oil/flavour/sugar/fucking anything and then blame vegetables.

Find a farmers market and buy shit like tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots there, the produce in regular US supermarkets (walmart etc) is pretty garbage, the difference in taste is incredible, the tomatoes actually taste good and aren't pale and floppy pieces of shit.

Cauliflower is pretty shit though, don't even bother with it, it's like a really shitty broccoli

Cauliflower purée fagotron

Cauliflower is still shit regardless of how much you wish it wasn't, go eat your literal baby food fagimus maximus

Still wrong fagito the butt bandito

Nigger you are so fucking wrong it hurts, enjoy your baby food though man and have fun at daycare.

Ah.

Hunger. First, be very hungry.

Start with romaine lettuce. Bland, but crispy and refreshing. Get a Ceasar Salad with dressing on the side so you control it and dont mask the lettuce taste so much.

Start with leafy greens. Salads. Arugula is good. Kale is bitter, its polarizing, keep that in mind. Make some butter lettuce wraps.

Then move on to spinach. Raw is easy and mild, crunchy when fresh so it's fun. Cooked is more intense and creamier so work upn up to that

Then work your way to some grilled veggies, accompany some protein with sauteed onions pepppers and carrots for example. Do not overcook veggies, everyone hates those.

Go on to starchy roasted root veggies for a nice break. Boil them, roast them, mash em, whatever.

Just be hungry.

So you're retarded. Interesting.

You're the retard here, cauliflower is a shitty excuse for a vegetable, eat broccoli if you want something that looks like a retarded tree, it actually tastes good and the texture isn't shit.

>I haven't even had a salad in my 20 years of living.

americans ladys and gentlemen.

> tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and cauliflower set off my gag reflex hard.

what did your parents feed you? are you fat?

>he fell for the vegetables meme

Europeans always talk shit about how Americans don't eat vegetables but that's just sour grapes (literally) because food shortages in their countries force them to feed their kids entire "meals" of vegetables.

Tldr: euros can't afford meat, pretend vegetables are good

Yeah sautee them, just about any veggie is good sauteed. Also the guy who said be hungry that helps. Don't eat constantly

Sneak small bits in other meals, like adding some carrot in a beef patty.
Try them in many diffrent ways, I thought I didn't like bruxelles sprouts, cause I always got them served boiled to me, but if you saute onions and little bits of bacon in your pot and then add the sproutd and cook them like that, then I found out they are amazing.

I'M SHARTACUS!

NO!
I'M SHARTACUS!

Cucumbers are the most neutral, tasteless shit ever. How could they "set off your gag reflex" while you're fine eating something as disgusting as broccoli?

I'm a leaf. I was pretty much raised on fries, nuggets and pasta. Thankfully I'm very slim but probably far from healthy.

The texture of the inside, probably. Same issue as with tomatoes.

Carrots I'm surprised by. Cooked carrots, or raw?

In any case, the best way to develop a taste for something is repeated exposure. Try to take a bite of a serving of X veggie prepared in a recommended way (like roasting them with garlic, which works with most vegetables) once a night for a week. Your tongue learns that the taste is safe and starts to appreciate it better.