Leaving restaurant

>leaving restaurant
>leg knocks over baby seater thing
>there was a baby in that

pls be true

did the baby hit it's head?

I heard a loud "thunk" but I didn't hear any crying and I ran out of there as fast as I could

Are you too fat to see your feet?

it died

>you will never give Luka the dick

restaurant is too dark

>you will never bE luka

What'd you eat at the restaurant OP?

Baby food

Were you the baby user?

By "ran" you mean "waddle"

This brings up a good safety concern. Why are there wobbly child seats allowed to be put up in the aisle at the end of the table in the first place? How is there not a law against that?

There might be a law against it in the fire code. They generally stipulate that all "hallways and isles" have a minimum unobstructed width, and it's a violation of fire code to put an object anywhere that would restrict that space.

Still, you have to be a pretty major sperg to trip over a fucking child seat. I'm guessing OP is either a megafattie or was lost in the world of his phone toy.

People with autism are known to be increasingly clumsy and inattentive the more people that around them. (it's described as a sort of mental radio static that keeps them from focusing clearly when around others, which is why we never see their natural state in person because we ourselves generate that interference) So I could see them killing a few toddlers in a family restaurant easily.

You're reading too much into it.
it's a bad practice, like breastfeeding in restaurants, that gets overlooked because the one in the wrong isn't accountable for their actions. women and children are not full grown people, they're allowed to be hazards and do disgusting things, they don't know any better.

IF high chairs had a standard, we'd all learn it, they might even be built into some booths in future buildings. as it is now, each one is different, there was one at Cracker Barrel with elaborate feet like a rocking chair, of course sat in the walkway.

I'm sitting on a porch staring at a cell phone. Why do you demonize me? I didn't knock anyone over. In fact, I avoid touching people at all. Fuck you.

>I'm sitting on a porch staring at a cell phone

Nothing wrong with that.

Playing with your phone toy in a public restaurant? That's bad manners, and it can often make you oblivious to things going on around you.

I don't even bring it to town. 75% And below and it gets left on the wall. I don't walk while using it.
Nor can I afford any consistent stream of meals from a restaraunt, 3 items per month at most. Who taught you to demonize autism like this?

Nobody is demonizing Autism in general.

We are demonizing people who use cell phones improperly, whether regardless of their autism status.

We clearly aren't demonizing you.

Alright carry on. The problem is improving because of the three or four dead end websites people visit, whipping out a black rectangle no longer alleviates boredom. Unless you really like clickbait articles that teach you about the top 10 haunted Walt Disney locations of 2017.

You are both bad people.

You, however, are the worst, if your story is true.

babby btfo

babies are bad people
mothers are bad people
anons looking out for the well-being of all the rest of us aren't bad people
stop putting pussy on a pedestal, especially pussy you don't actually know and are only hearing second hand accounts of

That'll teach that little idiot to wear a helmet the next time he eats outside.

>you will never be a tranny
good

Bro you made up the whole cell phone angle and keep talking special made up phrases like "phone toy". I think you might be the weirdo here, the guy saying he is autistic seems more composed and rational than you. Dont you have anything else to do but try and rile up people on the internet?

> I avoid touching people at all

Yep, autistic.

Enjoy your lice and fleas.

Legitimately lmao'd goodm8

You gave that baby the best gift anyone ever could, you saved it from having to see the future.

It's all downhill from here. All we have to look forwards to is a parade of ever more horrible ancient gods and their cultists spreading madness though memes while the world's resources are gradually depleted by war, then the robot apocalypse cleanses the world of organic life.

me the robot destroying humanity

Thanks for confirming the annihilation of mankind, Satan.

I was thinking about saving for retirement, but I guess I'll just spend it all on hookers and blow.

BEST GIRL

>girl

Yes, girl. Boys can't get pregnant user.