Sooubway

What do you order when you go to sooubway?
I usually take an italian bmt.

What's the "m" stand for?

I've only been to subway once
I got a thing with chicken
It wasn't very good

It's just a sandwich. I mean, I can make a sandwich. I don't really see the point.

Footlong Tuna on white bread...
>do you want that toasted?
no

bacon
>you want the bacon heated up?
sure!

american "cheese"
lettuce
onions
pickles
jalapenos
green peppers
oil
vinegar
one line of mustard

>chips or drink?
no thanks, just the sandwich

eat while watching Legend of the Seeker

Bacon Meatball Tomato?

Toasted meatball sub on herb bread with pepperoni, tomato, and parm

Ex subway worker here, it's called the Big Meaty Tasty.

>go to subway
>order pastrami
>they remove pastrami from menu
>all other subs go up in price by a dollar
>stop going to subway

It's been years

Bacon
Mettuce
Tomato

Fucking duh

12" cold cut combo on herb and cheese
all vegetables except pickle
mayo, sub sauce, mustard

best bang for your buck, if I'm feeling rich I get a steak and cheese or something

Fuck subway. If I want the most boring meal imaginable I can achive that on my own

>sub sauce

whats that?

the signature sauce, it's like oil with spices in it

I don't think I ever saw such a thing at my subway, i'll have to look out for it

It's a vinaigrette

>signature sauce

why do you fags still go to mediocre sandwich chains wit shitty ingredients and not a mom & pop to get a real sub

they all charge like double for a sandwhich that weighs half as much, i don't care if it tastes better if it doesn't make me full

Sounds menacing.

I've had the opposite experience. Most of the mom-n-pop places I've visited have been far more generous with the meats than subway. And I've traveled all over the place for work.

Okay ev, I'm going to blow your tits off with the best sandwich you can order there. It's pretty crazy, so just try and work with me, and offer any criticism or improvements you can think of after the jump.

1. Wheat flatbread, size of your choice
2. Turkey Italiano. If the sandwich artist is a fresh-faced high schooler, they won't know what this is, so just say it's an Italian BMT but with turkey instead of ham. Fuck ham, seriously, it's disgusting.
3. Pepper jack cheese.
4. Toast that cocksucker, how this is not immediately implied is beyond me.
5. Lettuce, pickles, onions, jalapeƱos, and banana peppers for the unique flavor.
6. And this is the important one: honey mustard and Chipotle. Two lines of each, no more than that because that specifically creates the right amount of 'juiciness' in each bite, without creating a dripping, slobbering mess that looks like the aftermath of a bukkake.

This is the bastard that I've been requesting and enjoying for years, and I truly can't get sick of it. If you think you can improve on what I consider to be the perfect ratio to simple ingredients and feasibility to create at home, but want to pay for the inconvenience, please let me know, but I doubt it. This thing was crafted from many attempts, and I've ordered it so much I put it on the number two slot for local favorites at the nearest one where I work. Unfortunately I've switched to keto two months ago and I haven't had it in even longer, so all I can do is faintly recall the sweet and spicy bulk of meat, and faithfully recreate the combination from the muscle-memory stored recital I always used.

>1. Wheat flatbread

unironically stopped reading there

absolute madman

I can tell you did. You can use the regular flatbread of you want, and I used to, but since they started offering wheat as an option, I naturally switched to it. I even considered saying the regular one, since it's my original order, but at least wheat keeps it somewhat in line.

Honey oat bread
Chicken teriyaki
Toasted like 50% longer than usual
Lettuce onions peppers
Sweet onion sauce

Pic is this thread

>not going to Capriottis, Blimbie or Mr. Sub

is it bad that I always get sourdough?

>Wheat bread, foot long.
>Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt.
>Add pepperoni, extra bacon, lettuce, mayonnaise, and ranch. Mozzarella and Parmesan.
>Add more pepperoni.
>Toast 35 seconds longer than usual.

Perfection.

I worked at subway for 3 years and after that I would rather not ever eat there again for the rest of my life.

Footlong Italian herb and cheese, buffalo chicken (Or chopped chicken with extra sirracha and chipotle sauce), pepperjack, lettuce, tomato, onion, banana peppers, ranch dressing.

I eat a lot at subway, and I haven't gotten a different sandwich than that in like 6 years.

It's just so good.

Where do I sign up to fuck a child? I hear Subway is about fucking children..

>Egg, yellow
>toasted italian herbs and cheese bread
>pepper jack cheese
>every veggie available
>salt, pepper, oil, vingar
>chipotle sauce
>no chips or cookie

steak on 9 grain honey and oat no cheese
green peppers
lettuce
fuckton of jalapenos
hot sauce or chipotle
a chocolate milk if i've been good

Screencapping this tasty sounding bastard for my next cheat day this weekend

Cold cut combo on white bread, American cheese, untoasted, mayo mustard lettuce and tomato only. It isn't good but I've had it for 25 years and it hasn't killed me yet. I dare not try the rest of the menu.

What the hell? Don't even joke about shit like this. Have fun getting investigated, weirdo.

Philly steak or chicken bacon ranch, everything else is not worth it

Ohh, yum that sounds so damn good dude, gotta have this!

>white bread
>blt
>toasted
>add a little mayo, chipotle sauce, extra jalapenos
so good. the vinegar from the japs with that shitty lettuce, i want it right now

It tastes great. Pepperoni gives it more flavour than you'd usually imagine, and tastes great as a liner on top of the initial slices of cheese to contain the chicken.

Flatbread
Veggie patty
Whatever cheese they have
Lettuce, peppers and jalapeƱos
Mayo and sweet chilli sauce

I can't tell if this is satire or you're here from r/Veeky Forums

I use Subway as a litmus test for people who have shit taste.

If you eat at Subway regularly your tastes are so shit you really should never give anyone advice on food ever.

>I can't tell if this is satire

then you must be autistic.

Tuna sub
3 scoops of tuna

it's often the most convenient sandwich place. Subway has the most locations out of any other fast food restaurant in the world.

So enjoying shit food still makes you have shit taste in food. Its not complicated.

some people are busy throughout their days, unlike you filthy neets

>tomatoes and onions on the bottom
who made this, i want her name

not too busy to post on Veeky Forums
i don't trust your argument because you're here too, busy man

Then eat anywhere else. There are always ethnic places that do to-go orders that actually have food that wasnt stored in a plastic bag for weeks before you ate it.

It's 8 pm.

I eat everywhere. I just like to switch it up and hit everything I can in my rotation.

>12 in wheat
> oven roasted chicken
> American cheese
> toasted
> lettuce tomatoes spinach
> mayo

Simple and tasty. But sometimes the chicken gives me the runs if it's been sitting out all day

Bowel Movement
Tomato

Italian bmt
On italian herbs & cheese mandingo bread
American cheese
Toasted
Avocado spread, and some mayo
Even though you'll still put a shit ton on it.
Thanks

>Frankie. Can I call you that?
>We're good friends, you and me. An inseparable duo
>Batman and Robin. Starsky and Hutch. You and Me, Frankie
>Now, you wouldn't be trying to fuck your lifelong partner, would you Frankie?
>What ya got there? Some shitty sandwich from a chain restaurant. They choke out the smaller mom and pop businesses just trying to scrape by on an earnest living.
>Day after day you can smell freshly baked bread and sizzling hot, tender meat dripping from the oven. All just down the street; waiting for a customer to stroll in and try the best "engineer" this side of Jersey
>And what do you go and do, Frankie? You stroll into a God damned Subway because Happy Gilmore told you it was the ideal lunch choice
>You're fucking over the natural order of things around here, Frankie
>You don't give your old buddy a call in over a week
>You screw some kind old lady out of a day's pay
>AND YET YOU STILL DON'T HAVE THE BOSS' MONEY
>YOU GOT ENOUGH SENSE TO KNOW HE DON'T FUCK AROUND, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO PIECE TOGETHER THAT YOU'RE BURNING THROUGH HIS FUCKING CASH, BUYING SOME SHIT EXCUSE FOR A MEAL AT SOME JACKOFF'S OVERPRICED, RAT INFESTED SHITHOLE
>WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE TO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR BRAIN, FRANKIE? A BULLET? YOU'D BE THE LUCKIEST SON OF A BITCH IN THE WORLD IF THE BOSS LET YOU OFF THAT EASY. I HEAR HE'S TAKEN TO DROPPING GOONS LIKE YOU OFF IN THE RIVER, WEARING A NEW PAIR OF -
>...
>What the fuck?
>Is that...
>...
>Is that Mediterranean oregano I smell?

Veggie delite
Honey oat
Double provolone
All veggies except cucumber
1 line sweet onion sauce
1 line Dijon mustard

Still 5 bucks for a footlong, I don't feel they put enough meat on their sandwiches to justify spending more than 5.
Maybe a drink with macadamia nut cookies if I feel like it.

Of course I rarely go unless there's no other option. Quiznos is way better and worth the extra money.

Cold Cut Combo on Italian bread with American cheese, lettuce tomato pickle+extra, onion, yellow pepper on half, green pepper on other, mayo and black pepper.

Or the Subway Club with all those veggies + olive oil blend and black pepper

>I don't feel they put enough meat on their sandwiches to justify spending more than 5

iktf, I haven't been to subway more than once every month or two since I found a deli by my work that will sell me a schnitzel on a bun that's heavier and more filling than a footlong for only 6 bucks

I don't go to subway. We have non-shit sandwich joints by me that sell much better subs for the same price.

Football Meatlong
White Cheese
Not Toasted, keeps more of the sauce in
Lettuce, Pickles, Onion, Green and Hot peppers, Cucumber
Salt+Pepper

Footlong Black Forest Ham
Wheat
Provolone
Lettuce/Tomato/Banana Pepper
Honey Mustard

6 inch steak and cheese
Italian herb and cheese
salami
swiss cheese
spinach
salt and pepper

2 Spicy Italian footlongs, herb and cheese bread
Provolone cheese
Toasted
Lettuce, Tomato, mayo, mustard, and vinegarette
Only reason for two subs is coupons for "Buy one get one free" I get from ShopRite.

Footlong italian and cheese
Chicken bacon ranch
toasted
lettuce tomato onion
green pepper
sweet pepper
hot peppers
Ranch + Chipotle
Salt and pepper
Oregano

Club on Italian /w lettuce, tomato, pickle, mustard, & mayo.

I love how people get all snarky about fast food and act like it's some sort of accomplishment for not eating it.

6 inch chicken bacon ranch on italian herb and cheese, provolone cheese, double meat, put in the oven and heavy mayo. No ranch.That is it. My other favorite is the BMT, provolone, in the oven, heavy mayo. Same bread.

i started laughing so hard i choked on my gum