What have you eaten today Veeky Forums?

What have you eaten today Veeky Forums?

I've had like 6 chocolate chip cookies throughout the day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWgwJfbeCeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing yet
Though I've only been up for three hours

[spoiler]I'd eat your BP knowing behind that anime girl you posted is a sissyboi who wants to be that anime girl[/spoiler]

just some fried rice so far

sorry i'm only interested in others that post cute anime grills

Fried some mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini. After which I added 5 eggs and turned it into a scrambled eggs with the veggies fried a bit. Added some seasoning, salt and pepper. Otherwise I've had an apple, a plum and a tall glass of 3.8% milk.

Not going to eat anything else for the day, but will be doing some prep work for tomorrows meals.

Chorizo and onion fried rice for breakfast, apple fritter as a snack, chorizo and onion fried rice but also with zucchini this time for lunch.

Eggs and bacon when I got up, chicken and kale for lunch. Probably just eating sunflower seeds the rest of the day.

4 cups of tea ("Imperial Blend" which is assam, darjeeling, and earl grey)
1 wheat pita filled with a shit load of veggies, feta, and vinaigrette.

That's all for now, but tonight I'll probably be eating leftovers from yesterday (leftover quiche, leftover mixed fruit, and leftover chocolate mousse cake).

Coffee and gum. But I got a fat roast for shredded beef tacos tonight/tomorrow.

let me see...

about 3 bowls' worth of macaroni left over from yesterday, and then nothing for 6 hours at which point i went shopping. when i got back i ate 4 cereal bars, about a dozen slices of roast beef, a few haribo tangfastics, and four or five bags of lays.

Cereal
Leftover stuffed chicken breast
Grilled cheese
Chocolate cake
Crisps

Coffee, tea throughout

I made a latte for breakfast, and had a brown rice chicken bowl from chipotle

What the fuck, dude. That's absolutely disgusting.

Actually, let me clarify. That's unhealthy, which I view as disgusting. I'm sure it was all delicious, but that amount of food horrifies me. And I am a binge eater myself, because I smoke a lot of weed and get the munchies. I hope you're an avid exerciser. If not, I pray for your arteries.

i don't believe you prayed

r8

>open faced smoked kielbasa sandwich, rye bread
>open faced goose pate sandwich, rye bread
>italian bread sticks
>lots of yerba mate

>thick, creamy tomato soup
>fried bananas
>pu-erh tea

>2 cottage cheese tomato sammiches, rye bread
>pu-erh tea

I am in a continuous state of unspoken prayer, user. I will include your cynicism in them.

banana bread
egg, bacon, cheese sandwich on a croissant.

how much do you weigh

yeah, i know i should stop, but im like...the fuck else am i gonna do with my time?

id exercise more if i had a bike in rideable condition. need to get new tires.

Salad - Iceberg lettuce with salsa for dressing. (200 Kcal)
Tv.dinner - Stouffers Baked Chicken. (210 Kcal)

I eat very light throughout the week so I can binge on the weekends.
youtube.com/watch?v=VWgwJfbeCeU

Walk, my nigga. I used to walk tons and listen to audiobooks. The Dark Tower by Stephen King is a good series for audiobook, bonus is the movie is coming out soon.

I ate a baguette stuffed with chicken tikka masala. Homemade both.

Unholy combination of British and French food, but delicious nonetheless.

Schnitzel

A bowl of sour rye soup with white sausage and eggs. Best soup in the world.

I've had 3 glasses of milk because I was reading that milk thread. Then I had pizza from last night and some Pringles and some pickled jalapenos.

Kiwi/granola/honey and coffee for breakfast
Turmeric rice with tuna and tomatoes for lunch
Probably gonna have a turkey sandwich with a cup of tea for dinner

bowl of Froot Loops for breakfast
a bunch of Hot Cheetos puffs as a snack just now

oh, i'll be doing some of that soon enough. probably about 5 miles a week, just coming home from my new job.

1 bagel with cream cheese
1 bagel with cream cheese and egg salad
2 bowls of lentil soup.

Thats a lot for me. I usually just have 1 bagel and two bowls for the whole day, and its not even dinner yet.

3 chocolate flowers the size of a half dollar someone brought in
A cup of black coffee
A banana

Lunch:
A cup of black tea with cream and a sugar
A mango
A peach

pan dulce
bowl of tortilla chips and some cheese
A caesar salad

Chicken satay and a radicchio salad.
No breakfast or lunch or snack.

chobani yogurt topped with blueberries and granola for breakfast with a cup of green tea

steamed dijon chicken with carrots and cauliflower for lunch. will have the same thing for dinner

guess how fat I am Veeky Forums

What, that first post where you didn't attach a gay anime image wasn't enough? You had to take the time to delete your first post just so you could attach that? Mailing this pic to your parents as we speak so they can see just how you turned out as an "adult."

Gonna be conservative and guess 250

lmao
fucking destroyed

>60mg Cymbalta
>10mg Dexedrine
>10mg Dexedrine
>Gui Fei oolong
>Ripe pu-erh
>A bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios
>More pu-erh
>1g Fish oil
>1g Spirulina
>500mg Curcumin
>Pu
>20mg Dexedrine
>10mg Dexedrine
>10mg Dexedrine
>More oolong
>10mg Dexedrine
>Painfully managed a handful of almonds
>Another round of FO, spirulina & curc
>More poo-er
>A decent rooibos-based tisane
feeling fine

>yerba mate
>pu-erh
my absoulte nigga

185, aiming for 155 by September

Fried chicken
strawberry cream cheese
water

Two eggs and two pieces of toast. Im trying to figure out how to make my last $5 last the rest of the month

>beckfast
A handful of Trader Joe's gummie square things and some texas tea
>lunch
Chicken dog and a slushie from the corner store
>dinner
Not sure, I'm thinking some leftover pizza or corn dogs

I had a 4 banana smoothie and peanut butter toast for breakfast.

Then for lunch I had pan fried tofu and steamed jasmine rice with soy sauce.

I got paid today so I went to Blaze pizza, it's good with unlimited toppings, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it

Cornflakes with sugar for breakfast
About 6 pieces of crostini and 2 macadamia biscuits
Spaghetti with mayonnaise and 3 pieces of bread
And some hot chocolate

I'm a fat fuck someone send help

the usual - bread with milk

Consider eating less bread and pasta and more potatoes and meat

I ate a medium Canadian pizza and a chicken breast with some fried rice for dinner.

I just had two open faced sanwiches, one with teewurst spread, the other one with avocado, tomato slices, turkey ham and a little mayo. And a ball of swiss chocolate icecream.

Leftovers of yesterday's dinner for lunch/breakfast.

Two waffles, with maple peanut butter on them, with tea.

Thank you for a gif that made my morning. I fucking love racoons.
And in keeping with your post, I'll list everything I've ingested today so far.
>0.05 mg Levothyroxine
>1 mg Clonazepam
>1 Benedryl
>1 inhalation from a steroid inhaler
>2 inhalations from an albuterol inhaler
>1 dose of Nasacort (one in each nostril)
>3 mugs of Kalami Assam
>large bowl of fresh cut pineapple and melon
>one piece of quiche Lorraine
>4 glasses of water (spaced out intermittently)
>bunch of specific vitamins and mineral supplements that I take daily.

so you gonna tell us what those leftovers are or we just supposed to fucking imagine it

you gonna be okay user?

Yeah, I have pretty severe allergy related asthma, also panic disorder, and hypothyroidism. So, that explains the meds. My panic attacks get worse when I have asthma problems (imagine that, not being able to breathe causes severe anxiety!), so I have to really work to keep it under control. I'm going to be starting allergy shots in about a month, though, so that's good.

Don't you fucking hate faggots that wear perfume? Gas dryer vents spraying poison all over the neighborhood?
I do.

>being such a genetic failure that you need fifteen different medications inside of you every single day just to live

Well, perfume isn't one of the things I'm allergic to, it doesn't really bother me. But, I do fucking hate being around people who fucking BATHE in the shit, anyway. I don't want to leave a place smelling like a filthy cathouse whore because of someone's perfume or god forbid Axe.

Pretty much all of my allergies are environmental. Grasses, tree pollen, molds, etc. And I live in one of the biggest environmental allergy locations in the entire country, so I was fucked when I moved here. The one weird allergy I have is that I'm allergic to cobalt. So anything that involves cobalt (jewelry made from nickel, batteries, hair dye, wet cement, certain blue dyes (including tattoo ink, so I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't have any tattoos).
But, I don't have any allergies to foods or animals, so that's good.

I can get allergy shots to fix my allergies and never have them again. Unfortunately, you'll never be able to fix your shitty personality and low IQ. In the realm of failure, you win.

>God forbid axe

Last time someone thought my asthma was a haha funny joke, they sprayed this in a hallway I walked through and I had a fucking seizure. Probably the most poisonous substance they sell in stores.

Ugh...sorry to hear that. People tend to blow off allergies and asthma like they're made up. I guess they've never seen someone have to stab themselves with an Epipen to be able to breathe or have a seizure. My allergist has me carry an Epipen on me at all times, just in case. And even knowing that, people still think my asthma is no big deal. I cut one of my best friends out of my life because he wouldn't take the shit seriously. He'd make jokes about it, and when I didn't want to stand outside with him while he smoked, he'd be a total asshole about it. Not worth the trouble, told him to fuck off.

They won't take me seriously and give me a pen. They just think I want epinephrine or other uppers. Fucking joke, the US hospital/doctor game.

Have you been to a pulmonary allergist? Try and get a recommendation from your primary physician for one, so you can get in easy. That's how I got one, and he gave me the whole battery of allergy tests (took over 2 weeks to do them all and get results), but now I know exactly what I'm allergic to, and after my catch-up appointment next week, they're going to mix an allergy serum for my shots. The shots take a long time (2 a week for months and months) but once you complete them, your allergies are gone.

Gone?
I just want to go to the dollar store without a seizure, whatever this newfangled shot is, I'll look into it.

Breakfast sammich (bread, an egg, a thin ham slice and chedder) 8 hours ago, two cups of hot lipton tea throughout the day, going to go home and make something, probably venison soup again.

>bacon sandwich
>three mini Kit Kats
>an apple
>2 oranges
>packet of crisps
I've physically lifted over 200 45kg rolls of fabric today. So I didn't have time to eat properly

ramen with squid, bokchoi, and egg

ana only on this board for comfort

>breakfast
Two fried eggs on an English muffin
>lunch
Sushi

>eating 51 carrots

How?

What's your height?
51 baby carrots. That's around a fifth of a pound. It's not that much.

Two fried eggs with cheddar cheese
Two mcdoubles with a small chocolate shake
A candy bar

that's a counter for calories, user

Wings and fries, 2 Four Loko, pint of Fireball.

Oh baby carrots. Got it.

t. frat bro from 2009

nothing, because I'm not fat
will eat nothing today
will eat nothing tomorrow
will eat nothing on thursday
I'll eat 1 small meal friday

see

at the top is my calorie budget which I fail to even hit most days. I had one carrot that was 51 calories.

51 calories?
You fatso.

I am pretty fat

Are you alright there, user?

Stroganoff made on sausage, with noodles (we were out of rice).

Fried the rest of the sausage for dinner today, with 3 minute macaroni.

>hungry skeleton

a pear
a pork chop with potatoes, broccoli and sweetcorn.
greek yoghurt with stewed rhubarb
ham sandwich
another pear.
about 3 chocolate biscuits

6 hotdogs
cup of orange juice
water

32oz of soylent

Redpill me on soylent
I want to lose weight and I was planning on doing a water fast for a week to reset my appetite and kickstart my weight loss, but this seems better because I would get less tired. Is it worth it or is it just a meme?

3 yogurts.

I work as a care person to the mentally disabled. 12hr shifts. 36hrs a week aint so bad. But I usually can only grab what I can in the fridge before comin to work.

Girl doesnt know dick about cooking. So days off I make the dinners and whatnot.

A boring, normal, plain existance pretty much. Run of the mill.

breakfast: macdonald. generous jack, large fries, large fanta, ketchup and mayo.

dinner: made something. steak with mushrooms and cream sauce, brocoli sauté in salted butter, steamed potatoes, vanilla soya milk.

>falling for the fasting jew
Just count your calories and drink lots of coffee, it kills your appetite

5 miles a week is nothing.

what the fuck is 3 minute macaroni

Hashbrowns and some leftover pork for breakfast, cooking up some chili right now for lunch. Might make carbonara for dinner.

Dry elbow pasta that takes 3 minutes to boil.

It's like $1/kg and goes with lots of things. Probably a bit light in nutrients, and it's nowhere near as nice as fresh pasta, but it works.

It's great for Mac & Cheese given that it's inherently a cheap Basic Bitch kind of dish.

Strange, I never heard of that. Even the macaroni that comes in a box of mac 'n' cheese still takes normal 8 to 11 min. pasta times to cook.

A crossaint and a bar of chocolate.
Currently preparing some foccacio.

"Light in nutrients"
Except for the chemicals that the FDA dumps in, amirite? Nutrition? Right?

So far
Oatmeal with brown sugar
Sweet and Salty popcorn (I thought it was normal corn, shit was gross)
Bologna sandwich to wash that disgusting corn away, w/lettuce and pickles

May cook a turkey burger for dinner.

a box of stuffing
3 kool aid red jammers
packet of welshs fruit snacks
2 hotdogs
water