Mole bio?

>Internet of things

pi
>get real
i
>act rational

jup. Biochemistry in particular.

Imaginary numbers are complex.
Real numbers aren't natural or rational.
etc

Blowing up points on a plane.

>monkey board
>tool pusher
>roughneck
>monkey board

>I think that sand anchor is set webbing-up, so we better get some of that line laundry off, then the lifters. Pilots are probably OK if somebody locks in. Glad it's not a stack of PL maxis!. Grab some pulldown straps everybody.

Admittedly not science field...

You in show business?

I always smile a little, when I read stuff like "the slaves should kill their children at the end of their life"

Spooky action at a distance

Oh wait it doesnt make sense at all

oilfield
> tight hole
>blow out
>fish

The fluid structure interaction causes a hardening behavior

"""""systems"""""
>systems of oppression
>control systems
>society systems

It pains me when sociology majors misuse our terms to describe emergent non-systemized behavior. I can respect the word when it describes bureaucratic systems, corporate systems, systems of government, hierarchical systems, any system that can actually be enumerated or quantified.

You ask these people who exactly is doing the oppression, you get an answer like "men," so then you ask exactly which men, and they're usually lost. If they do name a person, you can ask what exactly they did, and if some serious shit was done by that person, ask about the rate at which this happens, because 100% of the time, behavior like that is the exception, not the rule that they claim it to be. Still haven't found a woman from the last 50 years who didn't get a job position solely because she was a woman.

And what of robotnikin?

>The chocolate on the chocolate milk has measure zero.

fucking privileged asshole

you're part of the problem! (that's why you can't see it)