There are plenty of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums dog names, but what about cat names...

There are plenty of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums dog names, but what about cat names? Cats don't necessarily respond by name so I'm thinking that basically any greek philosopher with a short name would work.

H. P. Lovecraft's cat was named Nigger-man.

Was he spooky?

He used a cat with the same name in his story The Rats in the Walls, and the cat is indeed spooky.

ts eliot wrote an entire book of cats

Oh shit you weren't kidding.

give the cat three names

>Cats don't necessarily respond by name so I'm thinking that basically any greek philosopher with a short name would work.
zeno. no matter how hard your fun loving protagonist tries, he'll never catch that cunning feline

Just name the fucking cat pynchon

>"Oh, and this is my cat Pythagoras."
Guaranteed pussy repeller, you should simplify the whole thing by writing "I am smart and witty" on your forehead for the denser girls you're trying to impress

I named my cat Ignatius because he is fat, shits everywhere and can't kill anything. I still love him though.

Iggy was a fat nigger lover

Ur cat is a faggot

>using Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums as adjectives

All the other boards do it. In this case I think it's a little more expediant than saying literary or historical.

Mephisto or Salem for a black cat. Nigger-man is also a good choice.

I propose Oblonsky

Akaky Akakievich, if it has nice, thick fur. And if it doesn't and it's mangy or something, it works just as well.

it should be called Behemoth

Do you even Eliot bro?

>There are fancier names if you think they sound sweeter,
>Some for the gentlemen, some for the dames:
>Such as Plato, Admetus, Electra, Demeter--
>But all of them sensible everyday names.

Oblomov

Do Dutch painters really put themselves on the foreground of scenery paintings?

Murr

Off topic, but John Adams, second President of the United States, had a dog named Satan.

Though Nigger-man is actually a better pet name, in my humble estimation.

>Akaky Akakievich
You know that "kaka" in russian means "shit"? Do you really hate your cat so much?

Goldpussy

yes Dutchmen were the inventors of the so called 'proto-selfie'.

This, obviously

It's a reference to Gogol, pleb

I know it's a fucking reference to Gogol but it means what it means, it's insulting.

I call my cat Meursault. It's a distant cunt, that will hurt you with no warning.