I haven't been to Taco Bell in a few years. But tonight some of that low-quality shit sounds like it would hit the spot

I haven't been to Taco Bell in a few years. But tonight some of that low-quality shit sounds like it would hit the spot.

What's on the menu that's new and good? What does Veeky Forums get?

>low quality

Fuck off back to burger cuck u nigger

Second this

Compared to going to get a burrito from a legit taco shop or something, calm down.

Dude i had that 5 dollar box bullshit thats pic related right there but the blaha blast is my jam. Good old fashioned shitty food and my favorite sugar water. Hits the spot bro.

I would take advantage of the chickstar while they have it

used to be my favorite thing when I ate meat

For me it is the Mexican Pizza

I'd personally rather eat at Del Taco over Taco Bell.

OP here. Normally I would too. But some of that cheesy, goopy, cardboardy taste sounds good.

if you ask for a crunchwrap with no sour cream at Taco Bell will they do it?

My favorite things to get are on the dollar menu. Beefy fritos burrito with creamy jalapeno sauce, cheesy bean & rice burrito with potato bites, mini chicken quesadilla or spicy potato taco.

Cheesy gordita crunch is always good too.

yeah of course

>Taco Bell

I tried Taco Bell after a long break. Sad. Rubbery tortillas, dismal cayenne-heavy spices... it just sucked.

how do i get free food from tacobell?

how do i get free food?

>dismal cayenne-heavy spices

I kind of doubt TB uses cayenne in large enough quantities to really detect, or else their food would be spicier.

>how do i get free food from tacobell?

Work there

I eat taco bell every 3-4years.

When there I order the same thing,

1 Mexican pizza
1 gordita
1 glass of water (Baja blast I'd I'm inebriated

Suits me fine, might do the same for you.

>crunchwrap supreme

>Walk into local Tacobell
>Head to restroom
>Every porcelain tool is covered in a pearlescent green sheen of human filth

how do I order this to be double stacked? the normal crunchwraps are depressing with the meat:toppings ratio

To maximize your taste/dollar ratio get a Beefy 5-layer burrito, Triple layer nachos and a Cheesy Gordita Crunch with a fiery taco shell.

It's the double triple crunchwrap or whatever. I liked it but I dunno if it's still around.