Guys, I'm looking to jew the ever living jew out of some fast food place...

Guys, I'm looking to jew the ever living jew out of some fast food place, right now I'm thinking either Pizza Hut or Wendy's

My method for doing so is this: Look through their policy's pages, find as many coupons as I can from however many years back I can go (looking for since opening), looking for area deals (like around here for Dunkin Donuts, every time the Jets or Giants win, you get a free coffee), and combining as much shit as I possibly can
My only issue is finding the old coupons, so if anyone has suggestions I'm willing to take them

Could this work, Veeky Forums?

Coupons expire.

Not always, depends on what store too

Only one coupon per customer, not valid with any other offer.
You cant do extreme couponing at a fast food joint.

Yeah man, coupons expire.

Do you want to be a real jew? Go to a fast food place and go thru the line. Order whatever. When you get to the payment line just say "Oh shit I forgot my wallet can you cancel it". Then go to the next window and take whoever's food. Congrats you can do this a lot.

A lot of places either got rid of the second window entirely or they just don't use it

Then hang out by the dumpster and wait for them to throw food out

For some reason I don't feel like this would work unless they were incredibly busy.

Not in my local joints.

Of course. There has to be someone behind you.

My fast food spots have 2 windows and 2 drive throughs. It's very easy to do

You could try for a lawsuit of some sort but they have armies of lawyers on retainer

Looks like we shot down op's dream

Coupons is a stupid idea. Here's what I do...

Call/e-mail restaurants through their corporate websites and complain. They will fucking ALWAYS send you vouchers/gift cards/coupons for free food. I do this all the time. Complain about food quality, service, whatever. They'll throw shit at you to get you back in the door.

Just act like a nigger and complain about something not being right and you want another one free

Can you give specifics and examples of what you got from what companies?
email sounds better, I can make email accounts that sound like normal people and not a throwaway.

This, but don't be surprised if the employees threaten you. This happened to me a taco bell once. I complained again about that and I am pretty sure they put a hit out on me.

The thing is, a manager will contact you from the store most of the time, so you need to give real contact info.

I emailed Logan's corporate the other day and complained about an undercooked steak and poor service. A manager called me back and just said "we really want you to come give us another chance. Is it okay if we send you a gift card and you can come back on me?"

They never ask any specifics unless you give some stupid reason about something oddly specific. Just keep it general. Poor service, long wait time for food, poor food quality always works. I tell them that I complained to the server, but they didn't do anything.

Forgot my pic. I got two $20 gift cards from Logan's corporate within a week.

>undercooked steak

Pussy

Not him but it can be bad at places, if I am cooking a steak I don't mind rare since I know I prepared it in a clean environment. When I go out I get medium or medium rare only.

What about larger chains and fast food places?
Could I complain via email with general complaints about a store I never visited? They may ask for a receipt but i figure if i have enough throwaways I could keep trying until I find one that doesn't.
I'd like to remove myself from any association with the complaint so they can't retaliate.

just say youre a veteran and ask for a military discount.

Lol. Actually meant overcooked. I was typing too fast. I ordered med rare and it was med well. Plus over half of it was fat.

Nobody's going to ask for a receipt. They may ask what time you were there. Just lie and claim it was at like 7 on a Friday night. They're too busy to remember any individual customer.

But why? Why not just complain about a Taco Bell out of your area?
What I also don't get is how did they know?

>Thinking front line employees give a fuck about someone scamming the company.

I'll give it a shot. Nothing like free shekels. I could never do to my favorite places though. Sweet, sweet chik-fil-a. It just wouldn't be right. Plus I am pretty sure its the only one for hundreds of miles. Any experience with chains or fast food or did you just do restaurants?

Off the top of my head, I've done it with Logan's, Biaggi's, Moe's, Bonefish, Hooter's, Longhorn (which, as an added benefit, you can use those at Olive Garden, Red Lobster and a few more. Whichever are Darden restaurants). I won't bullshit any local owned mom and pop type places on principle.

I'm not big on fast food, but I can imagine that if you hit them up on their websites they'll take care of you.

Apparently corporate sends the manager a copy of your complaint.

In retrospect I could've complained to a different store, but I was young and I was really pissed at them giving me more fucking sauce than beans on my burrito.

I mean the girl actually was hostile about it. She said "why don't you actually tell the manager instead of just running off to corporate the first time, we had to have a meeting about it."

Then I proceeded to receive food that looked like it was stepped on before packaging.

Also true, but from experience in food, no one gives a fuck and just does whatever, plus a lot of the times a manager deserves it

Except that fucking inconveniences the person behind you, you fucking menace to society.

>food is literally ready in seconds most of the time
Yeah wow such an inconvenience. I'm sure every minute counts to the high powered cream of society who frequent McDonalds

Some googling reveals other forms of cheap eats.
Using fake emails to sign up for marketing BS for free eats. Like arbies offers a free roast beef sandwich with purchase of a drink etc.

I am pretty sure the little blonde girl was fucking the manager because he was arrested a few months later for having sex with a minor.

>Because fuck you, Taco Bitch. I don't need you or your manager's approval on how to handle my affairs.

That's another thing I never understood

Why suck manager dick if you're working in fucking fast food?

Girls with daddy issues + any kind of authority figure

That was a dick move, yeah.

There's a difference between gaming a system and outright stealing.

Does anyone remember those coupon threads from years back? Whatever happened to those?

i think stores started to know fake coupons so they stopped working.

but damn that was long ago, im surprised i still remember that shit.

Protip: Use a fake or throwaway email and sign up for customer rewards programs. A lot have free stuff just for signing but even more have better deals on your birthday. I have it set up so i get a ton of free shit on my "birthday" later in the week on my day off. You can do this a lot. Maybe spread it out a week or two so the employees don't notice.

I remember those but I also remember someone was using counterfeit coupons for a free Xbox through Best Buy.

Also remember autists getting busted for it.

Those threads kept me alive when I first moved to NYC.

Ah ah. That's on you.
Never let a bitch talk to you that way. I don't care much for this equality shit, ain't no way a woman gone talk to me in such a manner.
You smack that bitch in the mouth.
I tell em "you got somethin to say, get yo husband to speak for you. I dont conversate with no bitches" if she aint got no man, tough titties mah.
Smack a lady in the god damn mouth, trying to undermine me like that.
A god damn bean pushin spic at taco bell too? Ah ah, bitch get your manager.
You done for, whore. I tell that motherfucker she's 3 words away from a smack in the mouth.
Better switch her job to being back in the kitchen!
Stand up for yourself, man. Be a man

No autistic kid is dumb enough to get a felony for printing coupons. I fucking didn't. Fuck you, you're a faggot.

Fuck off roastie

Tell that to the jews.

>ever living
I thought it was ever loving. Which one of us is wrong?

Honestly I think both work

All you have to do is say that you called yesterday about a wrong order and they told you to come in today to get the right order. 99% of the time they'll give you a free meal

I've heard both said.

>not saying okay and then asking to see her manager so you can tell him how rude she is being to you

Nah ah, fuck you. Your man card has been revoked.
Dont speak to me without your man's consent, bitch.

You can only do this once though. They will most definitely remember you if you try it again and will probably never be able to go to that place again. At least for a few years.

The only place here that still uses two windows is mcdonalds. They also use the stupid two drive thru thing and constantly screw up my order.
Luckily this works in my favor since I just order dollar menu shit and every once in awhile they'll give me a huge sack of shit like big macs and quarter pounders that someone else had ordered.
Also a thing you can do is just order a water and skip the pay window.

"Ok lemme see you're military ID card then"

>from years back
user that was like a decade ago

Technically, many veterans will not have a military ID card unless they retired. The proof you're a veteran is a DD Form 214, which a high school fast food worker wouldn't know was real or not. Create one and print it out. They will not know the difference.

I've been signing up for coupon groups for various chain food places, groups made by the companies. I put my birthday as the next day and bam I get an email with something free. A few buy one get ones but ruby tuesday did send me a free burger meal up to 11 bucks.
Some other companies offer birthday freebies, I don't have to many near me right now. Free pankcakes at ihop etc. Free grand sam at dennys but you need ID. ETC.
You can abuse birthday coupons over and over again if you have multiple locations or wait a few weeks.
On my real birthday I will hit up dennys, followed by firehouse subs (free sub and sandwich) most likely followed up by ruby tuesday or some other restaurant. I plan on ordering water with lemon and not tipping.
Also sent in a complaint to a few fast food joints hoping for coupons.

Used to go to burger king with some 50% off coupon, and then they'd hand me my food and i'd drive off without giving them the coupon, because they never asked for the coupon. Then i'd come back a week later and repeat the stunt with the same coupon. Sometimes they catch on and ask for the coupon, but usually by then i got ahold of another 50% coupon

>go to taco bell to get food for friend/yourself
>mumble "no lettuce" when i order
>check order in parking lot
>if there's lettuce i go in and say i got lettuce on my taco and it's not what i ordered
>get three more tacos for free

hopefully you dont mind their shit lettuce though

guy below kind of has a point, lmao

congrats for being scum

are you retards actually so petty to scam for food cards?

all faith in humanity is gone, disgusting.

It's super easy. I once sent a complaint to Chipotle that they don't put enough guacamole in the little containers for the chips and they sent me a bunch of cards for free chips and guac.