Are there any resources for good poorfag food? I need to each cheap things like rice, beans, eggs, potatoes...

Are there any resources for good poorfag food? I need to each cheap things like rice, beans, eggs, potatoes, etc but have no idea what kind of things to make them into or with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6F0d8ZS52A
youtu.be/roSIL3ddvKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

look into what peasants ate

Learn to cook fry rice. All you really need is rice...and you can literally add any spare vegetables or just an egg, some seasoning with salf/sugar. its not great but I'm still alive.

Yeah it's called the grocery store. If you put in some effort there are constantly deals and sales and managers specials. Fortunately I make enough to buy what I feel like, but anyone who has walked around a grocery store enough can see there are deals to be had

First and foremost, fuck beans and rice from one end to the other. Go get bulgur! Complete protein all in one and it's delicious.

Go to a food bank for bread, I don't know about your area but here they actually have good shit. They'll let you take several loaves, stock up and freeze them.

Other than that, always buy seasonal, always be on the lookout for deals on meat and produce, check every store and compare prices between all of them, it's surprising how much they can vary on different shit.

My Senior year of college I shared a Costco card with my roommates. Bought a $30 grill, about $40 worth of frozen chicken breasts and a $25 dollar giant bag of rice.

I had enough food to last nearly two semesters just from that. Add $55 for the Costco card if you're going all in on it, that's $150 for about 9 months of food. if you get bored of it, just switch the chicken with something else once in a while.

>eats chicken and rice for 9 months straight
>casually suggests if you get bored then...

autism has its perks I see

I don't know of any compiled resource.
However threads like yours are posted here at least daily. Check Veeky Forumscatalog or even Veeky Forumsarchive, or just come back once a day.

Where do you live? Cheap and good depends on your area.

Keep an eye on vegetable prices. They tend to go low late in their seasons and vary a lot. Needless to say, out of season vegetables tend to cost more (besides being obviously not good quality).

not the guy you responded to, but....
>implying chicken or rice get boring
fuck I love chicken and I love rice
I also love beans and rice fuck that guy

>chicken and rice can't get boring
ching chong detected

try this:
youtu.be/b6F0d8ZS52A
or this:
youtu.be/roSIL3ddvKo
both easy as fook and cheap.
turn on subs...

>everything I don't likeis autism

That's real fuckin' neato.

i eat kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, tomato paste, pepper 3 days a week. i eat either frozen broc or spinach for vegetables.

3 times a day week*

Veeky Forums has infographics, right?
Surely there are poorfag infographics!

Posting a good ramen one

Buy herbs and spices first and foremost.
Then roots like ginger/beetroot etc.
Then carrots and shallots/onions/garlic.
Once you have all of those that dont cost much (rosemary/dill/parsley) etc etc .
Then you can cook w/e you want/have

While these do look good, isn't regularly eating instant ramen borderline suicidal?

Have you read the ingredients?
Those chemicals are hazardous as fuck to your liver, the one the government ma dates the addition of.

Yeah probably, I was hoping that people would have some more, uh, "sustainable" cheap eating infographics.
I might have to make some if not

I'm pretty shocked to see a hobby board that doesn't have a sticky or some other public archive. Even the much slower ones typically do.

Veeky Forums probably steals too many of the posters that are serious about food.

>wanting to be 5"5 with no teeth by the age of 30
wew

There's nothing universally applicable about food. We'd have to make an infographic for every culture on the planet.

The same can be said about virtually any other hobby, that doesn't stop anyone from compiling information.

>We'd have to make an infographic for every culture on the planet.
Yeah, that would be so cool.
>Poorfags guide to italian food
>Easy authentic chinese dishes
>Guide to perfect pastries and cakes
etc

We're definitely lacking in this area

>knowing more than 2 ways to prepare chicken and rice to keep the combination interesting
>"ha ha ching chong bing bong"

Bulgur wheat is a meme

Veeky Forums sticky would be jack webm's and mc chicken nutritional facts

brotip: foodbanks are your friend, and signing up is usually pretty quick and painless. most places let you pick stuff up once a week

underrated post
you just can't know how much better even cheap food is with spices and herbs to season with

Buy cabbage, rice and cheap ground meat and make some delicious cabbage wraps.

>he's still at the age where diet can impact his full height

Underageb& aren't allowed on Veeky Forums.

>with no teeth

Excavated medieval skeletons show less dental caries than post-industrial skeletons.