What's the food that makes you more nostalgic about your childhood?

What's the food that makes you more nostalgic about your childhood?

yur mumz pussy

marks and spencer ham and cream cheese spirals

couldn't find a picture

Top kek

Banana muffin. Mom used to make them.

Fag.

>runny egg
That's a shit tier tortilla

ereh apañol

sarma also known as turkish cabbage rolls

my mom is known to make it amazing and now she cant make it because she lost an arm

spanish people always like their tortilla a bit gooey

10/10

Do they really?

warmed-up day-old gruel after a thorough beating

mashed potatoes with peas in them like a bird's nest

ruthless

Mom used to make it for my every birthday.

I don't know what that is but I'll take some please and thank you

This is how el Chapo got away with it for so long

weirdly enough this is one of the first foods I ever remember liking.

he had a different method. these ones are moroccan

do they make these anymore

i loved them

Colcannon.

>t. ""Irish"" American

Poundies are better, but nan didn't make those, only colcannon. Wash it down with minerals and call it a day.

Ratatouille

poh claroooh

No

bologna sandwich

>The texture of the tortilla can be quite different depending on where you try it, but it should never be dry! I noticed that in Madrid (in my opinion, one of the best cities to eat tortilla) they like it very, very gooey in the middle. In Valencia, however, they usually cook it thoroughly until the middle is set. The way I make it is leaving it a little gooey on the inside, but not runny. It’s a matter of how long you cook it, so you can experiment with that and see what you prefer.

Nothing. I suffered a serious head injury at the age of 10 and have incredible difficulty remembering things like that. My parents would use this to their advantage by telling me food I didn't like was my favorite "You just don't remember". I fell for it every time too.

That's literally a felony.
Why are your parents not in jail getting the shit beaten out of them?

>I suffered a serious head injury at the age of 10
it shows you nincompoop

A clear soup made of choy sum and sliced beef. It was simple and cheap but grandparents can't cook it anymore.

Please no bully.

Shepard's pie with extra cheese

my ma always made that like every once a month or so

arro con leche
etraño cuba guajiro :(

H9ly shit, I have talked to people about jello cake for years and no one knows what the fuck of os. I almost posted something about it but I figured no one would know it. Daaaaaamn

OP if you're still here I love spanish omelettes but haven't really found an accompaniment for it. The richness, sweetness and saltiness needs something tart and fresh to go along with it but I haven't found anything that paired well. I thought a tomato salad would work but it was kind of meh. Any suggestions?

Billy Bear ham.
Or alphabet potato shapes/smiley faces.
Or turkey dinosaurs.

>warmed up

Wearing your tuxedo and top hat while you post, asshole?

Stouffers is the shit.
This here was my jam. Never tried the spinach souffle but you got me hankering for it now.

btw anyone got any recipes for how to make mac and cheese that tastes like this? I have no idea how they do it.

> MY
>NIGGA

even as a kid I thought these were creepy as fuck
there is just something strangely disturbing about pressing an animal product into an animal shape, especially when it's supposed to be cute

fuuuuuuuck i used to eat that

Two from Foodland and a peach iced tea Snapple was my staple bagged lunch growing up when I had time to pick something up before school.

pleb, you should have gotten the john's store spam musubis. they were the GOAT and only a dollar when i was in elementary school

Grew up on Kauai.

I'm in my 30's, and am pretty sure the Foodland ones were also made by someone's auntie, and were also a dollar back in the early 90's...

*a dollar at most

oh, legit.

lima bean and salted pork soup or cream of leek soup

I'm haole as fuck, but did the Hawaii public school system K-12, and was always pretty chill/got along with whoever.

Aside from poi and Vienna sausages everything Hawaiian food is pure nostalgia for me. Just found an Asian grocery store that sells the same brand of lau lau I used to see in the store growing up, but it's like $20 for 3 frozen servings, and mediocre L&L is the only place on the mainland that even attempts lau lau.

>inb4 obama

depends on the taste, I like it gooey

I ate this like 2 times a week for a few years in middle school. I liked ketchup on it, but now I'd much rather have some homemade mac and cheese with chipotle powder.

Spaniard here, gooey tortillas are the best.

Cinnamon Rolls.
Not the Cinnabun shit, homemade stuff.

French toast

stovetop stuffing, though I would say it sucks now. much better to make homemade stuffing with real bread

The cheapest, shittiest cut of beef slow cooked for 12 hours in carrots, potatoes, onion and garlic

Normie tier. Still love it tho.

Came here to post this and find it's the first reply.

I need to go outside.

I love how Americans think we eat this garbage still and carry on the 'tradition'. This is what forest dwelling backwoods retards eat, it's not the 1800's anymore.

>upset about a generalization
>makes a generalization

Hmm...

for me, OP, it is the McChicken

with grape jelly...very nostaligic

Ham and processed cheese on plain white sliced bread

Ireland is a country of backwoods retards

>ireland backwoods retards

Last time I took a cursory glance through the government rolls Ireland didn't have any cities with a Muslim mayor, let alone the capital like London, England. Now, just which country is assbackwards again?

Ireland

Broke ass state depending on EU welfare. You don't need mudslimes because you are already niggers.

mmmmm

Square pizza from the cafeteria at my school, shit was nasty, never ate it, always looked under cooked.

Bar-S cheese filled hotdogs.
Things are fucking disgusting but my dad forced my to be a vegetarian, and it was the only meat my mom could sneak me.

Fucking dad.

Apparently not beaten enough. I dont see any blood or teeth in that gruel.

mcdonalds cheeseburger for wife, hostess, koolaid. for me: hi c, koolaid, hostess, zingers, fish sticks and tater tots, moms spaghetti/meatballs, jolly rancher bars, cinnamon toast

cool. never looked that word up. gotta make some.

smoked salmon, i grew up in alaska.

Fruit salad
Strawberries and cream

Little caesars pizza. It was the pizza of choice for the birthday parties I went to growing up.

Howsit brother

What is this?

Chicken drumsticks and penne pasta

it's what mum made when she had a night shift

Kek. How?

Madrileño, it must be gooey. Firm is for plebs.

Don't have a food but i do have a drink.
>Pineapple soda the cheap stuff
It reminds me of my great grandmothers house when we used to take vacations over there.

Fellow midwesterner? My mom and grandmother called it "poke cake" and made it with strawberry jello, strawberry soda and a whipped cream and vanilla pudding icing on top

Tucuman style dumplings or "Empanada Tucumana" as we call it.

We do eat boxty, colcannon and drink minerals though. Who would pretend to be Irish? There are more people of pure blooded irish descent in Boston and NYC than actually living here....our largest export is people. I'd take plastic paddies over the Sudanese and Congolese parasites that have been flooding into cork from dublin ANYDAY.