>cook it
>still tastes like cheap hamburger
FUCK

You're white right?

I'm not american so take your twitter meme elsewhere

Confirmed for still a white guy.
Not seasoning your meals is still a white thing britbong

>Not seasoning your meals is still a white thing

Not him, but you're fucking retarded. At most it's a "white American parent in a flyover suburb" thing

>t. Cumskin

And now you show your true color. Fuck outta here, darkie.

Why should I leave the cooking board when your race refuses to season their food or use spice?

What's your ethnicity and why are you bringing up this race baiting shit on Veeky Forums? Did you just come back from /pol/ all butthurt and now feel the need to get aggressive with passive people on chill boards?

>lol whites don't use spices xDD
More like, niggers ruin their taste buds with menthol cigarettes so they have to use a quarter pound of seasoning to taste anything.

>oh my god becky this is so spicy wtf did you do to this! Ow ow ow ow
>I was feeling a bit dangerous so I used some salt AND ranch dressing!

This thread is reaching cancer levels previously unimaginable

Now I may be a white nationalist, but this post was grade A comedy.

So you're insulting sheltered middle class white girls who have been protected from stimulation. All you're doing is articulating in an abstract way how privileged and above you white people are.

Whoa there buddy, you gotta be careful. A friend of mine used ranch and mayo once and he had to go to the hospital!

Mix in finely diced red onion and shallots into the ground beef next time. Finely dice a jalapeno and toss that in too if you want a spicy burger.

>shitskins honestly think "cumskin" is an insult

roasted

I swear to God I will fight anyone on this board

Kek

I'd look into African styled cuisines, but I'm afraid I'd find nothing or come up short

>this is a bad thing

White dude pretending to be a black dude on a cooking board. Get a life.

heh

top tier thread

Using spices beyond salt and pepper is completely unnecessary if you know anything about cooking and is only done by lower races such as kebab, niggers and streetshitters

Pepper is an Indian spice. You should only be using salt.

You're a regular Richard Pryor, you.

I use spice on everything, now I have a bright blue colored sclera.
Don't get addicted.

are you Muad'Dib?

Let me guess, you once tried using spices you weren't familiar with and royally screwed up. It's ok user, the bad spices can't get you anymore.

t. KANG

U mad

Pretty much every cuisine in the world uses spices except for white American flyovers and perhaps northern Europeans

Triggered white people whose only source of pride is their "heritage"
Go back to eating your well done steak and ketchup