Without question the best part of being rich is being able to order/buy whatever food you want, whenever you want

without question the best part of being rich is being able to order/buy whatever food you want, whenever you want.

what if i only want McChickens?

>when you are so poor you think being able to afford food is a luxury

Nice try op.

>1/5 plates are cold cuts

Ah yes, truly this here right here is the lap of luxury

>he doesn't know what a charcuterie board is

If a really rich guy asked if he could surgically remove one of your arms or legs and keep you alive so that he could eat it, how much would he have to pay?

Is an arm worth more than a leg?

That's not a charcuterie board.

objectively an arm is worth more than a leg. prosthetic legs are commonplace and extremely effective, athletes run races on them. prosthetic hands and typing in any sort of skilled job that involves computers not so much.

to take my leg? $500k, all medical bills covered + prosthesis, tax free.

Good question. My knee-jerk reaction was that legs were worth more than arms. Wrong.

One leg is useless. But one arm, can do a lot.

I'd sell my left arm for 10,000 but my right arm is worth 25,000. (id probably take 10,000 for it too though)

>skilled job
>computers

doctors complete their charts electronically now. paper is gone. if you can't type/write, you're gimped.

$25,000 isn't a lot of money. I make that in 4 months.
It might buy you a car that will only last you 10 years or so but you'd be missing an arm for life.

without question the best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup

How much to remove a fucking bodypart?

A lot of money.

Anyone that says less than they'd need to live off of for the rest of their life is a colossal fucking retard.

He covers the cost of removing it safely. He covers all recovery bills for me. He covers getting me a top-of-the-line prosthetic leg, and all training/rehab associated with it.

And then I pocket at least $1.5 million USD (I'm not paying any tax on that amount, if he can get it to me tax free that's great, otherwise he pays me enough that, after taxes, I still take home the 1.5 million).

That's the bare minimum for losing a fucking bodypart.

I would not willingly give up either of my arms.

Oh wow really? Really?? Wow.

Yes, i am aware that neither OP's pic nor user's "cold cuts" constitute a charcuterie board. HOWEVER, preparing charcuterie usually does (stay with me here) include cold cuts/sliced assorted meats.

Wow.

Are you okay, user?

That's like no money at all.

That's less than you make in a year with minimum wage.

Do you hate yourself?

>really rich guy
I'd come in really high - 50 million for either.

Of higher quality than the meats on offer there you dingus.

No.

When you know how to cook, you can make whatever food you want whenever you want.

That's the whole point of this board you fucking retard.

So you go to the grocery store and just buy whatever the fuck you want with no regard for the price because you know how to cook?

I have a deep freezer and plan accordingly. Most ingredients are fairly cheap if you know how to shop.

I could live a fine life with one arm.

10,000 dollars I'd buy a late 90's chevy pickup truck
25,000 I'd buy some land off the grid and some seeds

Takes a whole year to earn that at minimum wage but you gotta spend gas driving to work, and food, and heat and cooling and light and rent. But one one lump sum? You got options there.

What is your rationale choosing an arm over a leg

So in this hypothetical situation of a rich guy that wants something (you have supply, to his demand), you choose to sell a FUCKING BODY PART for nothing.

You choose to cripple yourself for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, for fucking peanuts.

Fuck, I'll give you 10k to cut off your arm tomorrow. That'll be exactly 10k, I won't take care of your medical bills, or anything, and that'll be counted as income for you, so it'll be subject to tax.

What a fucking deal you're getting. I get your arm, and you get a minuscule sum of money.

Idk man 10k is enough for my needs. Besides, my left arm doesn't do much anyway.

Since I'm the lowest bidder, that means all you "GIMME A MILLION MY ARMS 1 OF A KIND" cucks are gonna be SOL.

wont need medical bils. With 10k I can buy a shitload of XANAX and ill just bandage it up and pour alcohol on it.

Bing-Bang-Boom

Hm, my friend had the same problem

Basically my understanding was that the scenario was hypothetical in the sense that by "getting a limb removed" you didnt have such options as getting a prosthetic, and bleeding out.

basically, I just didn't over think it like an autist and realized one leg cant walk but one arm can do essentially the same thing.

Sort of close for me, but 1.5 million is what i'd want if I was like 55 ready to retire today's money. I'd need around 5+ million right now.

>So you go to the grocery store and just buy whatever the fuck you want with no regard for the price because you know how to cook?

Sometime I do this, if I have a craving for something. Normally, I let whatever is in season and/or cheapest guide my grocery buying. After all, I didn't get rich by carelessly spending money on frivolous things.

My most recent win, however, was spotting a CAB chuck roast for $4/lbs ($1.31/kg) that had no bones. The piece I bought was from right up against the rib section (aka where the ribeyes are) and was about 2.5 lbs. I trimmed off the connective tissue and other muscle from the center section of the roast (saving the other muscles for future use) and ended up with a steak that was about 1.3 lbs and looked like a strip steak, but it had more marbling than is typical of a NY strip. I made tataki with that steak tonight, and I'll probable use the rest of the meat for a hot pot later this week. Good stuff.

tl;dr the best part about being rich is being able to spot a deal and capitalize on it for maximum gainz.

Let's think about this.

It might be enough for your needs now (it isn't), but what about next month?

You say you can do a lot with a lump sum, but even if you invest it in a high risk venture, you're likely to only see about a 13% profit.

You really want to work for the rest of your life with just one arm, and the health issues that come with that (especially if you use some hobo form of post-surgical care)?

You're the lowest bidder, sure, and you'll have 10k. I'll have two arms, and the knowledge that 10k is something I'll make in a month and a half in about 2 years.

$1.5 million is ready to retire today at 25 money for me.

Investments nigga.

Yeah but I'll have a late 90's Chevy Pickup with a v8 that'll last forever plus enough money left over to customize it.

I'll apply for disability to get free food and thousands of dollars a month to spend on whatever I want.

Meanwhile you're waking up every morning to go work for someone else. Hmm, enjoy that left arm bucaroo you're gonna need it to wipe your post-fap tears.

1.5 million is enough if you invest it wisely and establish a decent income. With that amount of money I'd just buy 3 or 4 apartments in my city. Live in one, rent out the others, probably net about 50k/year which is enough to live comfortably on.

this.
trying to save face this hard.
jesus christ user, don't be a little bitch, this is an anonymous imageboard for christ sake

>making assumptions to insult someone for posts they made 1 and a half hours ago to feed your ego

You are the one with a problem here.

not feeding my ego, i just hope user mans up a bit. that was my first post and only just came into the thread.
why would you even defend that user anyways?

maybe I'm the same user

maybe I like picking fights where I have the moral high-ground to safely feed my ego

its definitely one of those two

I mean, it won't last forever. You know american cars are less reliable on average, right? There's nothing wrong with wanting one, but it's wrong to ignore facts.

Who said anything about working for someone else?

Did you know you can't legally drive with only your left arm?

>wont run forever

Do europeans really believe this? The block is indestructible and foreign cars are for poor people and have lol no torque.

Honestly I'm just impressed you made it this far.

can't do a lot on a land without a limb user
can't even shoot a thief

That looks like Polish party.

I'm not rich, but I don't have kids and I have a decent job, so I basically eat whatever I want.