Let's see how disgusting and impoverished Veeky Forums really is

Let's see how disgusting and impoverished Veeky Forums really is

post you are kitchen

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00HSF64JG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>california olive oil
my jigaboo

If your kitchen isn't a fucking mess, you can't cook for shit.

In fact it is the exact opposite. Whenever you see a see a shitty chef, their kitchen is likewise a complete train wreck.

I am kitchen.

Apartmentfag reporting in. That's not my apron.

is this your kitchen at work? pretty shit imo

Living in my car poverty level
>tfw every meal is canned tuna or canned chicken

i'm a bipolar hoarder so you guys will think i'm poorfag even though i make good money

This without the gay wall stars.

I kinda dig the stars tbqh.

What happened to the stars?

They came with the place but we took them down because our cats were trying to kill themselves on them.

ew. i bet they walk all over your counters with their doodoo paws, too

They do, it's dope.

> doodoo paws

Oh lord

>In this thread we make fun of poor fags, and tell rich fags that they are liars or that they live with their rich parents.

Yeah... I think I'm not gonna bother.

Get a fucking haircut. then someone might employ you.

It's usually worse

Nothing could be worse than a can of Old El Paso refried beans. I don't give a fuck if you had another layer of filthy dishes on top, that can is too fucking disgusting. I'm sorry, but you have to go back to the far northern lands you were spawned in.

What kind of third-world shithole has a washing machine in the kitchen? Let me guess...you iron your clothes on the table while watching television on a 13" black & white.

Nothing is worse than a washing machine in a kitchen?

>electric stove
tossed

15 minutes to clean that, tops

The eggs on the counter are fine. The empty cans and disturbingly possibly not empty milk jug are what make me angry that I can't march into your apartment and clean it.

I have the experience of cleaning the apartments of many fellow bachelor friends. It's how I express a deep friendship. That, and book recommendations.

You've gotta put everything in piles from mostly clean to heavy soak, throw away the trash in double-bagged loads, and scrub the counters with bleachwater, then dish soap, then plain water. You've gotta do this to your microwave and toaster too while they're unplugged. Air it out with some fans, and then you will feel cleansed and productive.

i want to spectate

To be fair you don't have a lot of storage space.

I'm guessing studio apt based on the washing machine. Is the dryer in your kitchen also?

No pictures but
>Apartment always dusty no matter how much I dust/vacumn/mop (It accumulates on floor)
>Kitchen is just a stove/fridge/sink in a repurposed closet
>Just gave up trying to keep it tidy

Well, if you live in Dallas, I'll trade a sparkly kitchen for a half price books gift card.

>that dishwasher
your place is making me suicidal, user

i actually dont mind any of it except for the Old El Paso Beans; learn to cook

>dallas HPB
fond memories

Aye. It's a glorious wonderland.

years ago i went to booker t. washington high school, you know it?

fuck you, you unhygienic fucking pig.

what a disgrace

>three ovens
Oy vey, user! Why do you need so many ovens?

colors are too dark for a room that doesn't appear to get any sunlight. the cabinet doors especially (the counter can work depending on floor, paint and backsplash). also are those fluorescent lights? wtf?
cheap, but roomy. no clue why there's no dishwasher in a kitchen that large. also, fuq is that countertop made out of, solid surface?
there we go, that's a well designed kitchen, gay stars not withstanding. i would've gone with the wall cabinets up to the ceiling instead of leaving that short gap that'll just be a dust trap, but whatever.
gis tells me the alleged installation company likes doing that style a lot. kinda gaudy, but it's obviously beautiful and we'd all love to have that kitchen. i'd go with a different flooring, but that's picking nits.
burnitwithfire.jpg
that said, nothing wrong with OEP beans. I get them if they're on sale because they're the base for a good plate of nachos
why the fuck do you have a wall mount double oven AND a range? i originally hated that metal bookshelf on the wall countertop, but then i realized that's a shitty work space right next to the oven, so might as well use it for storage. fuckin hate tiled countertops tho. pain in the ass cleaning and having to re-seal grout. and jfc, get a stainless steel range hood to replace that white one that doesn't go with any of the appliances. you can get a decent one for 300 ez

One for dairy, one for meat, and one for treif :^)

ok that actually makes sense. ofc this thread is going to go to shit now, but at least there's a reason for it

I'm not actually the one who posted the pic but when I saw the double oven (and is that two microwaves or is one of them a toaster oven?) I immediately thought "kosher kitchen" because I have some Jewish acquaintances with those, and it was just too good a response to

Not kosher...gas range came with the house; wife wanted electrics for her baking. And there you have it.

Just moved. I have more cabinet space than I could ever possibly use, but zero fucking counterspace to do prepwork and some bizarre shrunk-down oven with a range that only has one large plate on it.

do you regret getting married?

It's pretty standard in most of europe to have the washer/dryer combo in the kitchen for space and water line reasons.

Not really. Don't regret the divorce either. Came out of it with five ovens, so there's that.

Yeah I know. Whining about living in a car when he looks like that...

Walking away from a divorce and getting to keep the house is pretty impressive. Good on ya.

hello Veeky Forums welcome to my kitchen

Looks comfy.
Throw that stupid bulb lamp in the trash.

it's dark at night

do you have any suggestions for replacement lights

fugly but functional i guess. at least you have a nice, huge window.

not having enough room for two people in the kitchen at a time is poor design. that said, it looks like you have a tiny-ass kitchenette with like, 6-7 linear feet of countertop space including the sink, so you're kinda fucked no matter how you slice it. might've been worth it to go down to a 24" range and put it to the left of that tiny-ass cabinet in order to get a hair bit of clearance between the sink and range.

other user is right. get some LED strips and make it under-cabinet lighting. you'll gain a little bit of precious counter space, too.

it's a studio apartment, i live alone
i love my kitchen and have a lot of room for the things i make

LED strips is a great idea, thanks!

>it's a studio apartment, i live alone
yea, i figured. that or you and whoever else was there were just shit outta luck. still not the greatest design as you'll be banging doors every time, but shrug, one can only do so much with rentals or w/o the budget to expand into the rest of the place

i just bought some LED strips, they're coming tomorrow. very excited! also there's no doors

oven door. sink cabinet door.

you're welcome tho. regardless of battery, hard-wired or even plug-in, that extra counter space and cleaner look is probably worth the $50 or less you just spent.

ah yes. i do bang the oven door often. i spent $8!

amazon.com/gp/product/B00HSF64JG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is all very wholesome. I'm sold on some supplementary led lighting as well.

You should get a LED strip cover as well, it makes them water resistant and helps diffuse the light to make it more even.

my kitchen doesn't really fit in one picture, here's a pano i just took for you

Rare pic of 3rd world kitchen

whats the ball?

ffffuuuuuuuck I guess I need more money

latechow?

this should be a bannable offense

Back again, with my micro kitchen from the late 70s.

Wipe the walls down

>threads that make you confront reality
DONT

those are stale bagels; keep meaning to bring them out for the ducks

Why would someone spend so much money on all that granite worktop and then get the cheapest laminate doors money can buy?

Defies any logic.

cont.

here's the fridge

i saw that too, and it made me IRATE

>keeping frozen pizzas in your fridge

You stupid bastard, put em in the freezer.

post your boob

Nobody asked you for a review, dork

this is me eating some cheesecake (i bought nine while very baked)

high me also thought 7 pkgs of raspberries for a person who lives alone is reasonable.

CANT NO ROOM

NEVER USE AN ONLINE GROCERY SERVICE WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF WEED LOL

granite isn't that expensive. i know home depot has some at $50 a sq ft including install. that looks like maybe 20 sq ft, so probly 1300 including that undermount sink and delivery.

if they'd done laminate, including the extra edging and backsplash, paying someone to do it rather than diy? mebbe like 800

>LED strips

For what purpose? You turn your big light on when you use the kitchen anyway.

Utterly pointless except for posting in kitchen threads on CK

>LOL DID YOU GUYS KNOW I WAS HIGH XDDDDD~

What's it like being 15 years old and discovering weed for the first time?

Christ, it's pathetic.

In the uk there's a massive price difference between granite and laminate worktops but granite is never precut and sold off the shelf. It's all cut individually to order.

undercabinet lighting is pretty normal, user. especially in places where the overhead lighting might not be that good, you want some extra light.

i understand that common sense isn't really used very much anymore, but even a dullard like yourself can grasp this concept, yes?

granite isn't precut and sold off the shelf in the US. you might find some places that have some pre-made rectangles of 8 or 10 feet long perhaps, but even that's pretty rare. my reference to home depot involves custom work, not prefab

Price difference in U.K. would be around £3k for granite and £400 for laminate.

Can confirm. When I built my house I went to a slab warehouse where they had a huge number of enormous slabs. They'd lift them with a crane so you could choose which you wanted. The only issue I had was they wouldn't tell you the price, just a range. You had to hire a fabricator who would be doing the cutting and installation to find out the exact price. Seemed kind of conspiratorial like the casket sellers and funeral homes.

>overhead lighting might not be good

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? In what third world shit hole do you know have a light fitting in the ceiling?

Under cabinet lighting is an utter waste of time and money. It's like those morons who put neon lights on their car.

The cabinets are stupidly tall. We don't even keep anything on the top shelves. Kitchen Reno done by previous owner so I can bitch them out to my dying breath about the retarded lg electric range.

Is your family korean? Serious question.

Also, thanks for reminding me to clean my kitchen, Veeky Forums. It's the only room in my shitty apartment I bother keeping up with.

Rate my kitchen

I am Korean but my roommates aren't. I am the one who uses the kitchen most incidentally

What tipped you off

why isnt your table centered under the light?

>replace tile
>replace countertops
>repaint cabinets
and you're good!

The cabinets you see in the bottom pic are basically right up against the chair so more like the light is off center of the whole room

That is a fucking lot of cabinet space. How many of those are empty?

you'd have a ginger tan if you had a manual labor job.
are you a junkie?