Jordan Peterson

>le I cannot live with existential angst and therefore need someone to give meaning to my life
this guy is fucking cringeworthy.
*starts crying*: a group cannot suffer
youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o

i don't care if he suffers,
he's fucking insufferable

sam harris vs jordan peterson is like being stuck between a rock and a hard place, or
as stalin would have said:
both are worse

Stop posting this guy already, you boring faggot

>i don't care if he suffers,
>he's fucking insufferable
who the FUCK ARE YOU

it is the first thread i ever posted about him
although i got inspired by the last one

just watched this video and had to get it off my chest

first argues the individual is the most important thing because only it suffers. then tries to constrain female sexuality because it is not "comensurate with an advanced civilization and necessary for its maintenance, preservation and expansion"

The best individual is not one that indulges in every type of vice out there.

>new orleans was hit by katrina because they were corrupt and god was angry at them
>not because they live in a flood plain, under sea level

Literally just a fucking rehash of Wittgenstein

of course not.
also define vice

are you spanish? just asking

no, im german
why would you bother?

>im german

fucking typical

elaborate

Analytical philosophy is truly a cancer upon the Western world

implying OP is associated with analytical philosophy or has any sympathy for it?
i assure you: it is not the case

The levies and dams that would have protected them were in a nonfunctioning state because the people were corrupt and did not maintain them. His point is not that bad things happen to people because they are corrupt, but that corrupt people let bad things get worse.

Autism

Yah i hate formal logic and argumentative clarity

>Veeky Forums hating on public intellectuals no matter what they say

kys

Actually OP here seems to be on of the only individuals I've seen on here that have anything bad to say about Peterson.

OP is clearly a left-wing ideologue

of course he is, because he for a change has
read a book

>A society without a unifying principle oscillates unmoored between nihilism and totalitarianism

>crying

not being able to create meaning for yourself
being a catholic beta cuck
never heaving read nietzsche or stirner

proclaiming: "the sacred individual is the bearer of the state", when clearly the state is the source of most peril

wasn't replying but supporting your post

Oh look, the transexual other-kin are out in full force, this is why we have /mlp/ for fuck's sake

Yea, yea, we know you non-binary delusionals love to hate a realist, and anyone who won't tell you precisely what you want to hear.

Get over it.

t. Liberal non cis -WHITE- nu male.

>makes argument
>cries

why can't we have good public discussions about religion?

le everyone that recognizes my shit "philosopher" is a tranny

Not that user ,but IMO a vice is any pleasurable and non-violent personal or mutual activity that has the potential to hinder or is destructive towards one's progress or personal life-plan / goals in life. Also, if I'm correct (don't take my word for this) vices function as mild form of compulsive behavior and can evolve into addictions if they are not controlled.

Why should we live with existential angst ? And also what is bad with finding meaning in life and carving a path of your own?
Another one: why is he insufferable ?

His opinions are correct but he is a fake who is using you for fame.

>The best individual is not one that indulges in every type of vice out there.

>then tries to constrain female sexuality because it is not "comensurate with an advanced civilization and necessary for its maintenance, preservation and expansion"
he's not talking about female sexuality. he's talking about casual sex. it applies to both males and females.

>as stalin would have said:
>both are worse

who is zizek?

me too
this whole thread is cringy

Casual sex is a meme. Is he spooked that badly? We're having less and less sex, not more of it.

The bottom 80% that is. The top 20% is having all the sex.

Stop making up statistics, shiteaters

He's made various good videos. You should check them out, then complain. There's a big reason he's crying, you just don't know it yet.

Someone who clearly has read none of his papers or his book or the books from the reading list and is now probably confused because they watched this video out of context from Jordan Peterson's and work.

sort yourself out

>grown man writes a speech, records himself, starts crying midway, then posts it

I'm sorry you wasted your time

Okay

>He's just saying interesting things to trick you into being interested you plens!

I don't understand what people get out of having this attitude to everything. Rejecting everything by default doesn't make you look savvy, just edgy and arrogant.