How can one religion have contributed so much to philosophy?

How can one religion have contributed so much to philosophy?

Take the redpill I am white and proud
Accept it, or fuck off. I won't bow down to PC culture

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DEUS VULT

Take the redpill I am white and proud
Accept it, or fuck off. I won't bow down to PC culture

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DEUS VULT

Silly manlet, "whiteness" isn't even a thing. Read Stirner.

Anyone know any Islamic lit? I haven't read the Qoran yet, but I'm planning to

This is not a thread for discussing literature, fuck off with your sandnigger worshipping cuck shit

Can you recommend some islamic philosophers? What would be entry level stuff, what more advanced?

Autism

There isn't actually that much islamic philosophy.

However, its' poetry and its' theology was, once, great.

Arts flourished in Spain and Baghdad, and some scientific contributions were made during the Islamic Golden Age, before the golden age moved elsewhere.

>its'
>its'
what the fuck

That's the possessive form, no?

Do you not put an apostrophe at the end of its'?

>not much about Islamic philosophy
In mainstream philosophy, Islam is only referred by not so bright philosophers like Averroes and Avicenna. Have you ever heard Ibn Arabi?

No you fucking don't

The fuck mate

They didn't. Islamic philosophy was a thing hundreds of years ago but now Islamic "thought" is shit-tier

Of course any religion based on submission and violence won't advance much intellectually

no it's just its

>1,7 billion followers
>no modern/contemporary lit worth mentioning
what went wrong?

Western destabilization of Islamic countries

yeh bro observable genetic differences are just social construct bro xd

they were shit before.

It's no wonder western philosophers only know about Averroes and Avicenna because those are the notable ones who fruitfully engaged with the western tradition. Other scholars more notable in the Islamic world are more properly part of their religious tradition, rather than some dehistoricized idea of Philosophy.

>some of the richest areas of the world shit being before

> it's
contraction for it is, "it's raining, it's nice to see you"

> its
posessive, like his or hers, "its face was dark, its eyes were grey"

yeah, because the herd of uncultured followers were all product of western money.

The only powerful Islamic country (in terms of global power, not regional) were the ottomans and by the late 1700's their influence pretty rapidly diminishing.
The Islamic world has been going to shit for much longer than just
>muh white men

>they were shit before
>oh but the ottomans don't count
>neither do the selucids or the sassanids or the mughals
>sufi poetry was just shit before too, so is high islamic architecture user
>obviously, alexander the great, when he started the whole western civilisation thing, was so respectful of barbarian europe he decided to go east and adopt persian dress, because it was shit even way back then

Stop speaking out of your ass user

how do any of the examples you listed have anything to do with westerners fucking it up?
most already went to shit before westerners turned up

>implying the Ottoman didn't have time to produce something during their massive reign

Islamists always lie.

I don't know if any of you bothered to read One Thousand and One Night but it was an amazing read and i recommend it to anyone.

Did the inventors of the inventors of Islam choose the moon on purpose, to be opposite the sun allusions of christianity?

Because a majority of the practicers were white.

I am also curious of this.

It is well accepted that during the dark ages, islamic world was more advanced in technological, and intellectual terms than the western world.

What happened that the western world cuaght up so fast during the renaissance? And what happened after that the islamic fell behing the progress that they had made?

-Crusades
-Victory of Ghazali's hard deterministic hadith crap over Averroes' logical Islamic doctrine (which indirectly caused retarded bullshit like Salafism and Wahhabism)
-Arabs being insecure over Persians and Turks

I think they used the night sky for navigation purposes when they were crossing featureless desert.

>"Golden Age" was when they unironically started with the Greeks

You are just wrong
>selucids
>sassanids
>alexander the great