Sex

Can anyone recommend some books that have decent eroticism and sex scenes? I'm not after something like 50 shades. I want something a bit smarter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_(novel)
imagefap.com/pictures/6481852/Abella-Danger-Karlee-Grey-Keisha-Grey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my diary, desu

Atlas Shrugged

Tropic of Cancer
Story of the Eye
Justine
I'll check my goodreads, I love sex Veeky Forums

>
Henry Miller
“At night when I look at Boris' goatee lying on the pillow I get hysterical. O Tania, where now is that warm cunt of yours, those fat, heavy garters, those soft, bulging thighs? There is a bone in my prick six inches long. I will ream out every wrinkle in your cunt, Tania, big with seed. I will send you home to your Sylvester with an ache in your belly and your womb turned inside out. Your Sylvester! Yes, he knows how to build a fire, but I know how to inflame a cunt. I shoot hot bolts into you, Tania, I make your ovaries incandescent. Your Sylvester is a little jealous now? He feels something, does he? He feels the remnants of my big prick. I have set the shores a little wider. I have ironed out the wrinkles. After me you can take on stallions, bulls, rams, drakes, St. Bernards. You can stuff toads, bats, lizards up your rectum. You can shit arpeggios if you like, or string a zither across your navel. I am fucking you, Tania, so that you'll stay fucked. And if you are afraid of being fucked publicly I will fuck you privately. I will tear off a few hairs from your cunt and paste them on Boris' chin. I will bite into your clitoris and spit out two franc pieces...”

120 days of sodom, justine, juliette by marquis de sade
story of the eye by georges bataille

Also forgot Gravity's Rainbow. I haven't read it since I was 20 or so but I remember every single 2 pages there was some bizarre and unique sexual act being described. At one point a girl pinches a log in an old dude's mouth and there is a line about the smell of semen permeating the room like smoke. Actually a really good book, too, unlike Ulysses or Infinite Jest.

Hahaha, sure bud

120 Days of Sodom has it all, my good man. When you've had enough of that, Story of the Eye is quite transgressive and depraved, with all sorts of symbolic undertones on top. Apollinaire has two novellas that are very raunchy and very funny, the titles of which I forget. Calvino has a very erotic story/chapter in If on a Winter's Night. For the female perspective check out Anaïs Nin and Emmanuelle Arsan. There's also that French woman whose name I forget, born in Indochina, one of her semiautobiographical novels was turned into a film in the 90s. For some deliciously depravity featuring nubile nymphets, I need not mention where to look--and if you're a Veeky Forums man you already know to search beyond Lolita. I'm not enough of an anus aficionado to be able to point out the best in gay erotica--other than Sappho perhaps. Hogg by Delaney is a filthy filthy book, and so is Eden Eden Eden by Guyotat. I hear Houellebecq has some nice, autistic descriptions.

Hope I've been of some help.

anais nin

I liked the Vegetarian by Han Kang. Specifically the middle portion. The rest isn't too sexual. Also Another Man's City by Choe In-Ho, though there isn't much sex until late in the book, but the delayed gratification makes it more gratifying in a way. Also Murakami in general, but perhaps South of the Border, West of the Sun has the most intensely erotic scene in it.

how is the chick in the middle popular. she has the ugliest face I've ever seen.

Debit and Credit, by Gustav Freytag

Ur gay

B-but user, sex is a sin! The bible said so!

her face is a troll face. bitch got a face like troll.

portnoys complaint gets into sex pretty thoroughly

except you wont really connect if you arent a male with dick issues

I liked Fingersmiths and My Secret Garden. Also you can try using your imagination to create what you want. My best scenes are in my mind because it is much easier to visualize shit you are creating than by reading.

Bit natural tits big ass. Bush. Nice voice. Unassuming face. A face that makes you think hey, I could fuck her I bet. Maybe she looks like someone you know.

who is she?

Keisha Grey. Or gray. Idfk

>face half covered by over sized sunglasses
your opinion is ill informed

I don't like the gap in her teeth but I'd still choose her over Abella Danger and Karlee Grey.

Histoire de l'œil (story of the eye)
by Georges Bataille

Karlee grey is waaay better than that butter face

>not sleeping with beautiful women

You seem like the dumbest man alive. Maybe, just maybe, he's not taking it solely from the picture

>120 Days of Sodom
>This is still the high water mark for depravity, and has yet to be outdone.
>We have truly not advanced culture.

True Story:
>Be a kid (maybe 12?)
>My parents signed me up for some kind of book of the month club, and I start ordering books.
>I got books on Egypt, math, dinosaurs, and other fun shit.
>Somehow end up with a copy of Delta of Venus
>Read the shit out of it.
>Jacking like crazy to all of her fucked up scenarios.
>Still think about the story where a lady goes to watch her lover be hanged, and gets fucked by a stranger in the crowd of spectators.
>She cums right as her lover in hanged.

The Catastrophist by Ronald Bennett

American Psycho

I'm reading this right now, about a third of the way through.

Why is Dagny such a slut? What the fuck? She's such a confident, rigid, controlling woman in real life, but then she's some soft, man pleasing, sub for Rearden.

No spoilers pls.

There's that one scene in IT

;)

Just downloaded this. Got to the part with the little girls in the story about the baron.

Absolutely degenerate.

>little girls in the story about the baron.
Please go on...
>sweatyfrog.jpg

It's arguably 2lewd for Veeky Forums

Now you you are just teasing me.

Anything by Luisa Josefina Hernández.

Theaher
Los Frutos Caidos (The Fallen Fruits)
Las Bodas (The Weddings)
Los Grandez Muertos (The Great Dead)

Narrative
La Plaza de Puerto Santo (Saint Port's Plaza)
Nostalgia de Troya (Troy's Nostalgia)

Also, Jano Es Una Muchacha (Jano is a Girl) by Rodolfo Usigli. It's specifically a play about sex.

Not Veeky Forums but, Gantz by Hiroya Oku it's pretty erotic and great.

Dorian by Will Self.

Is blacked the zeitgeist?

It sure seems to be if you spend more than 5 minutes on /tv/

BLACKED.jpg

What's the literary equivalent of Blacked.com?

Othello?

something something black ram tupping your white ewe

Zounds, sir, you’re robbed! For shame, put on your gown.
Your heart is burst, you have lost half your soul.
Even now, now, very now, an old black ram
Is tupping your white ewe. Arise, arise,
Awake the snorting citizens with the bell
Or else the devil will make a grandsire of you.
Arise, I say!

Ohhh kek. Perfect.

>this
Female pedophile fucking 14 year old boys, based on the true story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_(novel)

>I need not mention where to look--and if you're a Veeky Forums man you already know to search beyond Lolita

Could I have a hint?

See:
Also, the End of Alice

American Psycho.

what is that picture from?

Pierre Louys - Three Daughters of Their Mother (aka The She-Devils)
Stanislas de Rhodes - Autobiography of a Flea
The Romance of Lust
Pauline Reage - The Story of O

imagefap.com/pictures/6481852/Abella-Danger-Karlee-Grey-Keisha-Grey

Thanks. Ill give these a try.

I had a somewhat similar experience.
>be 10
>landlords sell the house we were living in
>they'd been storing boxes of books in the garage and they give them to us
>everybody else in the family seems to forget about them except me
>I find one called the happy hooker
>it's about prostitutes
>I learn a huge amount about sex in a short time
>hide it between other books in my room
>keep it for a year, year and a half
>finally get caught trying to show it to my friend
>mom takes it away
>by then I'd read it front to back so many times I practically had it memorised anyway

After I grew up and moved out, I got my own copy. Still kinda irritated me that she threw it out though. The one I had as a kid was a really old copy that had some stuff with a dog that got cut out of later editions, I suppose because it counted as bestiality. Pretty sure there were other bits missing in the later editions too, though I can't recall what they were.

A Cup of Rage

Illuminatus Trilogy. boner inducing descriptions of depraved Illumaniti (and anti- Illuminati) fuck sessions.

Did you just assume my gender?

go to /jp/ and find an eroge or something.

Nassar is an old-time memeist.

Regions of Passion

laughing so hard

Almost Transparent Blue by Murakami

>the best in gay erotica
To pick up on this, I really rate Edmund White although I'm not an arse bandit myself, so I'm really there for the other stuff.
His first novel, Forgetting Elena, actually has straight sex in it. And Nabokov apparently liked it

Just found this book "Baby Mama" by Ni'chelle Genovese. Great read. Hot sex.

Lol

No u

Paris Trance by Geoff Dyer (and probably other works of his as well, but that's all I've read)
Alexandria Quartet by Lawrence Durrell
Also worth re-mentioning Tropics of Capricorn and Cancer by Henry Miller