Is it worth it to go to college? or is it too expensive? Is trade school better than college or no?

Is it worth it to go to college? or is it too expensive? Is trade school better than college or no?

Are you after fast money without any interest in science or math?

Yes: then no, it's not worth it. go to trade school, get a mediocre-pay job, and max out your career in five years

No (you're interested in learning something or becoming part a specific study or profession): go to college, it will absolutely be worth it if you have the drive to excel. Otherwise you're wasting your own time and money

Depends 100℅ on how naturally gifted you are at math. If yes, college. If no dig ditches.

If your parents are rich or you're brown, might as well go to college on someone else's dime even if you're dumb.

>Before college
>Scrawny kissless virgin who didn't know how to talk to people
>After college
>Muscular and charismatic social butterfly

College is worth it for the campus life alone. Best and most important years of my life.

but its free you dumb american

>but its free
>makes a reference to somewhere where it's not free
What did the brainlet mean by this?

calling me a brainlet wont explain why im not paying anything

No, but it will explain your inability to speak proper English and think critically.

whatever makes you happy

you probsbly havent laughed since you were giggling about failing precalc last week highschool faggot

This board is so fucking garbage

Before college
>antisocial skeletor (but has girlfriend)
After college
>educated antisocial skeletor (still with same girlfriend)

I'm glad your inner chad came through, good for you

>or is it too expensive?

this is not the problem. the real one is that you will lose the best years of your life and get almost nothing for it

>incognito mode

>Not going incognito to hide your autism

>not being an adult who doesn't have people check his browsing history

>getting memed this hard

>merely pretending
Watch out! I think I heard your mom's car in the drive way!

I know 2-year engineering tech degrees get shit on a lot, but I know a couple of people who are really making it work with an EET. It's usually more hands-on work- more soldering, less designing. But they do all right.

>Not using your computer for anything other than being a basement dweller.

These are differentfags you fucking idiot.