Tfw smoked enough weed that i can't write well anymore

>tfw smoked enough weed that i can't write well anymore
Will it ever come back? I've never been an expert but i used to be able to at least put together a decent sentence.

You sound like a pessimistic pussy user

It's far more likely that you never wrote well in the first place and merely came to terms with your own lack of ability.

1) Write a book about how Weed ruined your life.
2) Get tons of hate mail from liberals.
3) ???
4) Finally end it, redpilling some in the process.

no mate you burnt holes in your brain. should have listened to your elders when you were younger.

Just quit smoking and wait for the haze in your mind to clear. That's what I'm doing.

Smoke some more

Quit smoking for at least a month and try to get some exercise in everyday -- at least 30 mins worth. Apply yourself when you read and read texts that challenge you intellectually. After this month start writing again.

This. I smoked a ton of weed back in the day, and I felt cloudy. Then I stopped. Lo and behold, so did the cloudiness.

Yes it will come back. Just stop smoking retard.

you'll be fine, stop worrying. and stop smoking.

This is why I like alcohol. After a night of getting smashed I wake up feeling glorious and lucid, provided I remembered to keep myself hydrated. After a night of getting stoned I wake up in a haze that can last the entire day.

Some people's brains work differently than others. My intelligence was relatively intact. The first year of smoking, I was in love, it was a friend I knew I never had before; it soothed all the thoughts that flung around like mad in my brain: I could actually sit down and enjoy a movie without anxiety creeping up and pulling me back into my head. After some time, however, the weed made me feel even worse. Something had clicked in my head, my thoughts became faster when I toked up on hard sativas. The anxiety from it was immense. That's when I knew my THC receptors had changed. I don't believe THC made me dumber to a staggering degree; it did slow me down a bit before it made my mind race. Now I haven't smoked in about a month and I feel like I'm back to my old capabilities.

my name is william shakespeare, i smoke, drink and fornicate without prophylactics. fuck you, and your boipucci.

So, yeah, in short: treat it like any other drug that greatly changes your state-of-mind, and don't do it every goddamned day.

Drugs are better in moderation, special occasions.

Weed always caused anxiety in me, even in the early days. It sucked because all of my friends enjoy smoking it, but whenever I get high with them I feel like all of the anxieties I'm usually able to keep restrained were running rampant and I was afraid to even say anything out loud. Never met another person with the same problem. I guess I'm just an alcohol person.

No shame in that. We all have different nervous systems.

Booze is something I don't really fuck with anymore -- genetic disposition to alcoholism and liver problems and whatnot.

you're telling me you never had a three day hangover with intense migraines and the shits for the whole day after?

>tfw I outgrew pretty much all drugs except for the occasional mushroom trip.

Feels good man. Drinking and smoking are expensive as fuck and there's nothing like a perception bending 5 gram of golden penis mushroom trip

Take a break for a few days and you'll find out that weed has done nothing to change you other than give you lots of reflection time.

He must be 23 or younger. Or thinks 6 beers is a big night out.

Worst I had was 24 hours, but it takes an excessive quantity for my system to react like that; my nadir occurred after I blacked out and woke up naked without a dollar in my wallet or a clue how many more drinks I had after my twelfth.

I try not to do that anymore, so as long as I don't kill a bottle and remember to have a few glasses of water throughout the night, I feel golden come morning.

I experienced the same thing when I got into it. Couldn't form proper sentances, be that written or vocally. Give it maybe a month and you should be fine. Though, I suppose that can vary depending on how frequently it was for you.

He just hasn't been drinking long and his body hasn't started rejecting alcohol like yours and mine.

I've met a thousand people like that. The comfort that alcohol brings you is something that weed makes you ashamed of. Weed forces you to look inwardly and lots of habitual drinkers are not okay with this.

I'm sorry your genetics are shit and/or you have a horrible drinking problem, but I'm content with 5-10 drinks a night, at most a few nights a week, and that leaves me feeling fine in the morning. Also literally nothing wrong with relaxing on a sixer for the night and you have to be either a massive faggot or a teenager to be concerns with 'big nights out.'

>tfw wanna try shrooms or acid but too scared because i'm somewhat mentally unstable as it is
i played the tripsitter for some friends a while ago and none of them really seemed spooked out at any point. might try it some time but dunno. its hard to dose it right, isnt it

man i remember when i was 17 and athletic and i could just go on an all night bender, get up after two hours of sleep and go for a jog

it's all downhill after 20

to answer the OP; i feel like that occasionally regardless of booze/drug usage. just wake up one day and realise i am and have been for the last couple of days or weeks inexplicably, significantly more dull, more vapid than usually. like my brain is for some reason operating at 70%

usually snaps back at some point, out of the blue just like it begins

always wonder afterwards wether i've actually been stupider or wether i've just been more critical or insecure/paranoid

Give it time. Your body won't be able to handle it forever. You arrogant little shit.

acid is almost entirely visual, what it does to your brain is more difficult to describe
so long as your mental problems don't stem from being unable to discern reality and dream (like schizophreniacs who would never realise the trip wasn't real) then it's safe so long as the dose isn't excessive
9/10 drug, gives aesthetic visions and doesn't hurt you

My ~60 year old uncles continue to handle it just fine. Reduced, sure, but they can still enjoy the stuff without feeling dejected the next morning. I don't know why you're so upset. Are you seriously telling me that after 6 or so drinks you'll wake up feeling awful? If so, I can understand your bitterness.

more than 2 drinks a day every day of your life will kill your liver really early

i dont think there's a way to not sound patronising saying this but the hangovers really do come as you age.

i think the most significant changes for me, physically, between my late teens and mid twenties has been beard growth and the ever more frequent and growingly intense hangovers.

what i don't understand is how acoholics and junkies handle it. after just a couple of days of drinking i'll a goddamn mudslide, and with oxy it's one diamond brick the length of my lower arm once a week rupturing my asshole

and people keep this up for years, YEARS! how?

would you say shrooms or acid (low dose of either) are better as a first experience?

i've been tripsitter for both and from the outside it seemed acid was much more of a chill experience, different group and setting though

>after just a couple of days of drinking i'll a goddamn mudslide
*shit. i will shit a mudslide

Thank goodness I can limit myself then

>hangovers really do come as you age
Oh I'm aware. This is why I've cut back and make efforts to keep myself hydrated whenever I do hit the stuff. But hangovers aren't an issue for me or anyone else in my family as long as we understand our limits and don't go wild. For the record I've never once claimed to go on nightly benders, and obviously if I did that I'd feel awful 24/7. All I said was that I like to enjoy my booze in a semi-responsible manner, and that doing so prevents most of the ill-effects of a hangover.

>The comfort that alcohol brings you is something that weed makes you ashamed of. Weed forces you to look inwardly and lots of habitual drinkers are not okay with this.
Depends on the person. I know plenty of stoners who completely lack self-awareness and live in a dumb stupor of lame self-justification and passive media consumption.

>5-10

You're a little budding alcoholic. Soon you'll begin to crave the burn of spirits. You'll want the taste of beer. You're an idiot, really. Quit while you're ahead. No one likes liver cancer at 40.

I haven't been able to find any shrooms myself but I've been told the feeling is a lot more "earthy" so I guess shrooms is a lot more about sensations and feelings than lsd which is mostly visual and your mind trying to adjust

>anyone who enjoys drinking is an alcoholic!!
Whatever you say buddy. I actually already drink spirits almost exclusively, and am satisfied with my current habits, which involve regular fasting from the stuff to ensure my tolerance doesn't get out of control. Which is what I've been doing for the past few weeks.

1-3 every day would be a nice little habit.
5-10 every day is gonna kill you in the long run.
and yeah, we all know about Hemingway and Carver and Bukowski, but really, drinking like that will stunt you in the long run. I work at a liquor store and I see the types who can "handle" 5-10 drinks a day, of all ages.

Just cut back now, user.

nope, you literally ruined your fucking life smoking a worthless shit plant.

you made the choice for illusory short term pleasure in exchange for long term fulfillment in writing. enjoy the depression. smoke more, you fucking worthless swine.

This. I always get introspective and melancholy when I drink, but when I used to smoke, I just ate, laughed uncontrollably, and watched cartoons.

Remember - addiction is an excuse to live a life of consumption and not creation.
You can consume a thousand books and the maximum fuck you will deal to your body is from sitting around too much and being alone.
You're already alone. Drop the dependence on consumption and become a creator today. It's your only hope to get out of the hating yourself rut.
Don't hate yourself? Great, you don't need to make anything else for now.
Wait, and that need will come back.
Just like your need for weed will come back.
Enjoy the wheel, hamster.

>5-10 every day is gonna kill you in the long run.
who said anything abut it being every day?

When i get high i usually dedicate a day for it. That way the next day I'm feeling fine.