So you're sent to a desert island for the rest of you're life, and you can only take one sauce

so you're sent to a desert island for the rest of you're life, and you can only take one sauce

'cha, 'tio, 'la or, 'sco

which one do you pick?

Tapatio

Cholula.

Never gets tiring.

"I can't handle chilli but I like to pretend I do"

Sriracha >= tabasco >>> cholula > tapatio

cholulua or tapatio, easily.

tobasco is like a worse of those 2, and sriracha is just a meme sauce from Commiefornia with no real flavor.

fixed it 4 u phaghot
Cho > Tapa > Tabasco trash bin - Cholula

None of those four sauces are very hot.

>not using real chilis
fucking yanks all need to get gassed desu

I choose mustard

Cholula

>so you're sent to a desert island for the rest of you're life

Why?

>you can only take one sauce

Why?

I was born on a desert Island faggot

Ketchup aka sriracha

You look so gay asking why about stupid shit

And yet you responded.

Whats the connection? red pill me

Cholula, but I have a good friend that would pick Franks.

But the reason is important in what choices I make. If you're not going to properly frame the scenario I may as well just pick at random.

I think the high vinegar content in Tabasco would go best with the seafood you're going to be living off of.

Sidenote: When I was a kid playing Monkey Island, I used to fantasize about being deserted on an island. That would be the best existence ever. Eat fruit and seafood, sunbathe, go for a swim in crystal clear water, get into adventures around the island, fuck bitches, drink rum, etc.

>deserted
>fuck bitches

hard choice between cha and tio

Tabasco, no doubt.
And I'll tell you why.
On a desert island, you're going to be eating a lot of seafood, and (assuming you can make fire) a lot of stews made from random ingredients you find. Tabasco is by far the best hot sauce for COOKING with, and for dressing raw seafood like oysters, mussels, clams, etc. Also, it's the most vinegary kind listed, and you'll wind up missing that vinegar kick after awhile. You can always forage for wild peppers or other spicy ingredients, but you'll miss that vinegar kick. You'd have to learn to make your own coconut vinegar after awhile, if you picked one of those other hot sauces.
Otherwise, I would have picked Tapatio. But under the circumstances, Tabasco it is.

Deserted means no way off the island, you fucking idiot. You can be deserted with hundreds of people, technically.

Definitely sriracha

Not, deserted means uninhabited. If you're inhabiting an uninhabited island it's no longer uninhabited.

>Deserted means no way off the island
>You can be deserted with hundreds of people
>you fucking idiot

o' i am laffin

>I'm stuck on a deserted island
How is it deserted if I'm stuck on it? Someone (me) is on it.

It means you CAN'T LEAVE.

You really are fucking dense. You're using a computer connected to the internet; literally the greatest repository of information and cat pictures man kind has ever created, and yet you're too stupid to even use it to look up words before you misuse them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go visit my friend. He's currently deserted in jail, you see.

Deserted simply means uninhabited, you as the stranded person are populating the island ergo, it's not deserted.

Cast-away is the word you're looking for. Moron. I'm mirin your level of autism.

>tobasco
I see this a lot here, is it a regional spelling ?

I always thought it was 'desert' island. Like cause it had a lot of sand.

No, it's a stupidity spelling. They're trying to spell it based on how they pronounce it (in other words, phonetically). But it's pronounced "Tab-ass-co" with a soft a in "Tab", so some people hear it as an "o" and don't bother to learn the actual correct spelling.

U T R E C H T
T
R
E
C
H
T

No, it means uninhabited, and there are thousands of deserted islands yet to be discovered, randomly scattered all over the planet. Especially in the arctic shelf.

third party here
desert/deserted is both an adjective and a verb. the verb form is the same as abandon. you can be "deserted" by your friends in a shopping mall. the adjective means uninhabited.
lets go back to the original post in this reply chain
>I used to fantasize about being deserted on an island
>fuck bitches
deserted could be both a verb or an adjective in that sentence. he could have fantasized about being another adjective (being happy on an island, etc), or he could fantasized about being abandoned on an island. because he explicitly said there would be other people (bitches) on the island, he obviously meant the verb

you are wrong. other guy was right. you should kys yourself

>using the wrong word is correct
>kys hurrrdurrrr

Pubescent times are hard, I know.

>word can be a verb or an adjective
>vehemently defend the use of the wrong form given the context clues
>insult others

you are beyond hope

other guy wasnt saying deserted was a verb, he was saying deserted mean no escape. both of them were wrong

Cholula

Tastes the best

Deserted as a verb means the action of depopulation, as in an evacuation.

Deserted as a general definition means an uninhabited place.

Desertification refers to either water resources leaving over a period of time, or a depopulation of an area.

We can wax idiotic all day long, still doesn't make either of you correct.

>Deserted as a verb means the action of depopulation, as in an evacuation.
right, so the original poster of this reply chain was evacuated from his ship and ended up on an island. circumstance deserted him on an island.

>still doesn't make either of you correct.
im correct. what the fuck do you think is correct?

He deserted the ship to populate the island, which wad deserted until he populated it.

I have tried tabasco with fruits like mango, papaya, pepino, I have tried with steak, tacos of many kinds, eggs, pizza, and I have never feel like it belongs, how do you use it?, do you even like it?

it's not the best, I kind of agree. I only like it with eggs or chicken (breaded/battered)

Tabac because I like it most.

OR sriracha because I like it second best and itll prob. keep you alive a bit longer than the vinegar stuff.

>No Pickapeppa

SHIT list user

Groningen

sriracha

why?

No, deserted means there's no other people on the island. Many people can be MAROONED on an island, which means they have no way off.

I don't like tobasco, siracha gets old after a while and only goes well with a few things and I've never had cholula so I guess tapatio
Is there lemons on the island? Can't have tapatio without a little lemon juice

It's because tobasco is overpowering, although just one or two tiny dashes in a bowl of clam chowder is amazing

Assuming I'd be eating a lot of fish, I'd have to choose Sriracha because they pair best out of these choices.

Tapatio

L to R
Vinegar water,
Vinegar water,
Ketchup consistency chili paste,
The most vinegar water of all time...

I choose the sauce that pours like ketchup, is hot, and does not overwhelmingly taste like vinegar, with a kick of water. Honestly I would choose Sambal Oelek.

/thread

I'm done with this thread. Its garbage.

I can't have some sweet chili sauce instead?

the correct answer is

'tio > 'sco > 'la > 'cha

franks is acceptable but 'nks just doesnt roll off the tongue

sriracha is not only objectively shit, its also for numales

Mah Nigga

You're sent to a dessert island and you get to choose what you eat:

Apple Pie a la mode

Ice Cream Cake

Berries and Creme