This girl is meeting me at fazolis today. What is a good meal at fazolis to get? Never had it

This girl is meeting me at fazolis today. What is a good meal at fazolis to get? Never had it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fazolis.com/menu/fresh-made-pastas/samplers/ultimate-sampler
youtube.com/watch?v=C_1GUJAaIa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ultimate sampler and as many unlimited breadsticks they will give you and a sweet tea

What comes with the ultimate sampler?

Ultimate samples.

fazolis.com/menu/fresh-made-pastas/samplers/ultimate-sampler

>Fettuccine Alfredo, Lasagna with Meat Sauce, Spaghetti and Penne with Meat Sauce.

Penne Romano, add peppers and onions. Maybe a slice of pizza if you're really hungry. Also, breadsticks.

Nope freak

Who the hell makes plans to meet at a Fazolis? Are you still in grade school OP?

bring a chipotle burrito and take pleasure in how much she hates her meal

At least half this board is of jerry springer audience stock

Fazoli sounds like an italian muppet. We don't have them here. Is it above or below olive garden teir?

Moe's is better. Free chips and salsa, and they have queso.

It's fast food Italian. Just basics like spaghetti, lasagna, fettuccine alfredo, pizza by the slice. For what it is, it's probably better because it doesn't pretend to be anything other than it is.

Breadsticks and lasagna, oh my! Wa La! Many such cases!

Get the spicy sampler instead

The only Fazolis in my state is in a dangerous town at least 3 hours away
Worth a drive?

Does greasy, delicious "Italian" food sound good to you? Then yes.

Not gonna lie, Fazoli's was my favorite restaurant in the world up until I was 12 or so

You say you don't have Fazoli's, but there's clearly some in your post.

The Pussy and Asshole special if you know what I mean.

I worked at a Fazoli's in high school and it was some of the most disgusting stuff you can imagine. Once during downtime when I started I began to clean under a sink near the dishwashing area. The manager thanked me because it hadn't been cleaned for 7 months prior. I also have more stories if interested.

Dated a girl that worked at Fazolis for awhile. Wasn't worth a damn in bed but the free breadsticks were pretty dope.

So the one you worked at had a bad manager and probably poor rating on inspections. Cool. Has nothing to do with the rest of them. That's like saying "I worked at this McDonalds by my school and it was so dirty and nobody ever cleaned everything" and think that that is how every single one in the world is kept. It's just dumb.

You'd only go there for the breadsticks anyway.

Wa La!

It took 24 posts, are we losing our way, Veeky Forums ?

I too am saddened :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=C_1GUJAaIa8

Get the Bagetti.

I worked at one for a bit.
The fettuccine alfredo is pretty good, as is the baked spaghetti.
The meatball sandwich is pretty good if you want a sandwich.

I want to try his 12 inch hot and ready to go bagetti....only 3 69 huh...SIXTY NINE!

Man, I gotta get a bagetti....