Oats is now a normie meme

oats is now a normie meme

Further proof that Veeky Forums is dead.

what kind of barbaric language is that? looks like Esperanto.

Who cares? Fuck off

The core of Veeky Forums resonates with normies because the core of Veeky Forums is normies, we're just better than most other normies.

stop excusing your shit existence
second semester might kill some of them off but we are getting closer it seems.

>not being a normie

Loser

Croatian

>stop excusing your shit existence
Of leading a better than normal life?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>normies... better than most other normies
first off, being normal isn't a de facto good and secondly, better than normal would suggest difference between you and the norm. you're too retarded for Veeky Forums don't try to pretend you're writing greek philology of metron posts with any competence here. fucking basics

BROTHER I DOTH REQUEST THY FAIR SHARE OF OATS

Woah, way to come on way too strong there. Calm down bro.

>is on Veeky Forums
>thinks Croatian is a language

BROTHER YOU FOOL. I HAVE ADVANCED BEYOND THE REQUIREMENTS OF SUCH NUTRITIONAL ENSLAVEMENT. I HAVE EVOLVED BEYOND MERE OATS AND REQUIRE INLY ESSENCE ITSELF TO SUATAIN MY FORM. YOUR SUFFERING IS MEANINGLESS TO AN ESOTERIC APEX PREDATOR SUCH AS MYSELF. SUFFER LONGER FOR I RELISH IN YOUR LAMENT.

I NEED THINE OATS, BROTHER

ONLY THE FAIREST SHARE SHALL STAVE AWAY MY HUNGER

way to post nothing of value like the bitch you are. enjoy talking to an ever increasing amount of equally basic bitches, while people who actually read persist independently of your dumbed down shit.

You won't realize it, but you're going towards rehashing the most retarded of Croatian nationalist arguments in linguistics that I'm sure every Yugoslav is quite bored with by now. So pls no.

So what you reading bro?

THEN YOU SHALL STARVE

currently a history of the pill and a book of poetry where the title poem compares it to the springfield mining disaster.

springhill*

Has posting titles of books suddenly become outlawed?

did my post really inspire you to take a sudden interest in either of those books? why? you weren't going to read them a moment ago, and you probably didn't even believe i was reading one book when you asked.

if you want them, you can easily find the poetry book from google, and if you want a history of the pill you can choose one yourself from google too. the fact you didn't even bother to try is why you're shit. it would never occur to you to be genuinely interested enough to find the book yourself if someone didn't forcefeed or tease you.

holy shit

>bumping
>that spacing
>objects to searching for books
jesus fucking cancer

>and you probably didn't even believe i was reading one book when you asked.
I believed, but it's with this post I begin to doubt. You're being evasive and then when pushed aggressive bro.

>rather famous poetry collection from poet and novelist of reasonable renown where googling my description of it will bring up the book
it's not my fault you can't work out a reference with google to help you.
you'll learn about why this is shameful for you when your university marks reference higher than quotation, as has been the tradition since dryden. your doubt won't really stop me from being able to make casual references to people you'll probably find obscure but are thoroughly embedded in canon.

Are you really trying to be elitist over the Watermelon Sugar dude?

It always was, it was created on Twitter and popularized on Tumblr before it appeared here. Veeky Forums's meme industry is fucking dead, I got sick of seeing "dabs" IRL long before I saw them mentioned on this site at all. These days we just shit out /pol/ memes and reuse old Pepes that are now edgy and cool.
Pederu.

>still bumping
did you think the brautigan part was more elitist than dryden or aristotle? odd

I don't think you're getting the thrust of the comment, nor understanding that we don't have an upvote or downvote system here.

that you want more people to know about the oats meme? i can't see why you'd bother to bump since most of your comments aren't adding shit. congrats on learning how to google btw. big day for you, a thread about a book you have read (facebook) and liked, and a new skill (googling). if you learn to sage shit threads while making shit posts you might not have to kill yourself lol j/k pls feel free to fuck your shit up irrevocably

Really you should have just lurked a bit, then we wouldn't have you lashing out because of a misplaced sense of embarrassment.

you really don't know what sage is, do you babby? kekekekkekekekkeke fuck off where you came from

>now a normie meme
it started on twitter back in october you fucking idiot

It's not a downvote bro ;^)

What the fuck I wrote that those fucking hacks

>this autism
jesus christ dude take your meds

what the hell

>bumping shit threads
you've moved this thread back to the top of the board every time you've replied with inane shit asking to be spoonfed in a thread that isn't about literature. sage would have left it sink, like i did everytime before responding to the back and forth.

you're an arrogant tosspot who even though you think this is just a pointless back and forth, because you're in it, you think it should reappear as the top thread for having you post "holy shit" in it for everyone to read. get a grip, our conversation is not important enough, especially not on your side, begging me to do a job you could do with 2 seconds in google and should know without google, that you need to bump it. nor are four letters in your option bar too much of an imposition on you that you ought to get to impose your banal unrelated shit on the rest of the board.

That was when the meme was shit though.

You went too far breh

3/10

Not literature
Sage and report

How I wish this place actually had mods

lurk til u lrn2 Veeky Forums baka

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>not even the Veeky Forums version
just die

There are so many Veeky Forums versions now, and desu none of them are that great senpai.

I just don't understand, what kind of people go to Veeky Forums, steal the memes and post it on facebook?

What's the fucking point.

Normies please leave.

the true shitposters
the ones who won't to destroy it all
the ones such as my self

>steal the memes
Uhh...

For the pages, the point is
>more likes and shares
>mores reach
>more page likes
>more likes and shares
rinse and repeat until you sell the page or start advertising shit

For independent persons it's not much different from (You)'s or upvotes.

>so many
are you sure you're not confusing them with the philosophy ones? if not /r/ing