90% of Veeky Forums will never even taste the flavours of a Little French Woman, Grilled Sardines, Bairrada's Piglet...

>90% of Veeky Forums will never even taste the flavours of a Little French Woman, Grilled Sardines, Bairrada's Piglet, and the 365 best ways of cooking Cod

You should just kill yourselves!

Kys funny talking spaniard

I want to taste a little French woman.

LOL Moor'd.

Keep your African garbage-can cooking over there.

Brazilian food> Portuguese Food

the taste of my own blood is better than your who cuisine

>Little French Woman
>not tall french woman

For me it's the Bola de Berlim

i (australian) order my sardines from portuguese distributor. costs a little bit more but they are delicious

For me, it's the brazilian cuisine.

awesome, how do you usually cook your sardines?

usually i never cook sardines, i buy them ready cooked. Cause it's cheap.

Grew up in a Portuguese family. There are a lot of meals I miss, and I don't remember any of their names.

1. Pork, potatoes, and clams stew.
2. cabbage and kale soup
3. red sausage
4. octopus
5. tripe and other meat with beans and carrots stew, served over rice.
6. delicious rabbit
7. roasted pig
8. this weird stuffed brown sausage.
9. really soft moist white cheese
10. cow's feet and chickpeas stew
11. quail
12. portuguese rolls
13. sumol

But fuck codfish, sardines, and blood sausage

Jokes on you, I've had all those things

And I agree, it's a shame, because I had some of the best meals of my life in Portugal.
>that delicious coffee with warm pasteis de nata or any other of the variety of Portuguese baked goods
>incredible olives (like ffs how were they so good), cheese, and bread
>grilled sardines eaten by the sea
>octopus braised with potatoes and cabbage in olive oil
>caldo verde with a cold beer and bread on a chilly night
>lamprey braised in wine served with rice
>bacalhau any way (one of the most memorable was baked, smothered in onions and garlic, and served with massive fried potatoes)
>tripas a moda do porto: tripe braised with beans, pork, and wine
>Delicious wine and liqueurs like ginjinha

I loved your country Portubro, you guys know how to fucking cook. Also genuinely nice and friendly people, beautiful cities full of character, gorgeous countryside. I'm idealizing it I'm sure but I had a great time. I've been twice and would love to go back.

buy fresh , grill on the barbi with some seasalt and oliveoil and enjoy one of the tastiest fishes existing.

Agree with this. Portuguese food is so damn good. It can be pretty heavy though, lots of meat and carbs. Been about 10 times for work, sometimes for up to a month.
>Waking up and getting a coffee and pasteis for breakfast
>had an amazing sausage made from game birds
>massive gin and tonics
>dogfish soup
>an amazing small restaurant in evora with loads of fresh food and really friendly owner

I don't really think of Portuguese cuisine much on its own, but I do hold Portugal itself in high esteem because it's the single most influential nation to world cuisines.

Has any country had a rise and fall more drastic than Portugal's? Maybe Mongolia?

Caldo Verde is good though.

Spain beats them even in magnitude of fall from grace.

This. I'm Portuguese and when I was in Brazil I was shocked at how delicious their food was.

kys nigger

Pork alentejana and kale soup are my favorite things. Whenever my aunt or grandmother made some, everyone would come over and eat. Many childhood memories living around the shitholes that are New Bedford and Fall River, MA.

The Dutch?

little french woman is overrated, gimme a nice manly Feijoada instead