What do I say?

What do I say?

Tell her your favorite authors, just don't be a pretentious ass about it.

You got this man.

recommend magic realism

Lord of the Rings

Send her a link to /sffg/

>Your braces make you look cute ;)

jesus christ man

she does look like a qt, and she was ok with that so I think you got a catch my man

Magic mountain by mann

Magical fantasy in tandem with insecurity is like a gateway drug to Murakami.

Don't try to come off as a patrician who thinks his taste is better than hers. Your taste is different, not superior

>"I've got a wand you'd like to cast a spell on ;)"

Do it and post.

say that you write fantasy based on reality such as one when you magically shit in her mouth etc this shitpost practically writes itself

"I say things like to the library and step on it haha"

>"You can be my Hermione and this time, I'll be Harry (why was it Ron?!)"

Do it and post.

>"You've already put a spell on me ;)"

Do it and post.

Start talking about LHP.

do one of these OP

Don't sperg.
Just tell her what you like my man

Say you like cock. Trust me, women like that dig faggots like you.

well, you simply say the truth, say what you like, and if she doesn't like it, move on. speak with passion about the things that you like. if she's worth a damn, she'll note that passion. the best kind of people are the ones who can make other people excited for the things they like themselves. also, talk about food. it's one of the only things that ties us all together, gives us all access to deep and warm memories, try to appeal to her memories, really learn what kind of person she is, and be open about yourself. also, if you can make her laugh, you'll be in good graces. don't stick too much to physical attractions, but don't ignore it too much either. flatter a little, then move on. you have to learn how to hold up a conversation without having to come here to ask us what to say next over and over again.

anything by murakami

Holy fuck

>"Magic Stick," by James Joyce

Post this if you dare

The fact that she sent you two of those blushing emoji means she wants to blow you. Literally just get a date together now.

what?

How old is this bitch

faggotry like this isn't allowed on Veeky Forums

reported

>actually being this autistic

kill yourself my dude

barely legal

at least 18 if she's on tinder

what's wrong with what i said? it's all true.

DESU I would smash

pls be real
pls be real
pls be real
pls be real

underrated

lmao.

stop being a virgin
i can pay you a hooker if u live anywhere closer here

hahahhahahah oh Veeky Forums, never change

time doesn't match
its fake and gay

OP. If you want to have actually gone further, you would have casually mentioned some patrician-tier authors enticing her into thinking you're smart and asking more and you would have then said "nah, its no big deal" and ignored her request to further explain.

Then you would casually bring up the fact you write and have other interests enticing her even more.

Women, not even once.

its fake

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Being a basically just kind of decent and honest but not overtly whiteknight person
>Must be a virgin

Go outside you weak pitiful manchildren.

i'm not a virgin, i have a wife, and have had a few relationships in my life. if you want something valid and useful, follow my instructions. if you want dank memes, well.

speaking of hookers, a friend of mine bought me a crackwhore once, she was black. we were in the ghetto at the time. I couldn't do it, and just went out of the room and smoked a bit of weed. it's a lot harder to fuck a hooker when you aren't drunk or something. sobriety and casual sex don't mix as well as you might imagine. i've been desperate for sex a few times in my life, but when it comes to talking to women without an ulterior motive in sex, it's pretty easy. sure, you don't get the platinum blonde barbie cunts with cotton for brains, but you do get some interesting women who like to have fun conversations and have fulfilling sex.

you can't be serious if you want to be THAT kind over a person that OP probably never met IRL

if OP knew her for a certain time, and knew she was a good girl i would be ok; but it seems to me that OP doesn't know anything about her

i noticed it, but i noticed too late

mistakes regrets

being nice requires you to know someone well? i suggested to get to know the girl anyway! you're not a smart feller, are you?

it was pretty good other than that bro

Cringeworthy

>OP never actually responded

>i cringe at sincerity
ok.

so lame

Seriously, just be honest and not a dick at the same time.

Postmodernism, not even once.

damn
for a short while I was so happy

Well, anything with cocks inserting into vaginas. You can never have too much of it in your life. So I guess I would say fantasy also.

just be yourself :^)