He thinks he can control climate change when even our most "brilliant" scientists can't even predict the weather next...

>he thinks he can control climate change when even our most "brilliant" scientists can't even predict the weather next week

Trump is doing all of you a favor by backing out of the Paris agreement. The EROI from renewable energy doesn't even come close to maintain the output required to sustain modern civilization (see pic related). This climate change narrative started 17 years ago with Al Gore, had only one goal: to destabilize China's rapid economic growth which is inevitably going to lead to their eventual dominance over America if left unchecked. China is pretending to take the lead on climate change now but they are just bluffing. They know very well pursuing "green alternatives and renewable energy" will reduce their economic growth considerably and put millions of their own people out of work. The Chinese are bluffing and they know it. Trump is hopefully going to call their bluff.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_subsidies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's already a thread about this.

There can be no 1 number for each of these techs. There are lots of ways to manufacture solar PVs for example, and there are many different models of wind power plants.

Also it looks like Wind and Solar CSP are economically-viable already so that kinda contradicts your post. Wind/solar only needs storage if you have too much of it (which almost no one has currently, some countries maybe borderline).

I'm all for nuclear though but what would Trump say about that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_subsidies

>he believes in EROI

Don't forget your taxes are what pay for the government energy subsidies. Without them EROI wouldn't be above 1 for pretty much everything.

i can predict you will die, even if i can't predict your next cold

Fuck oil and white people

Just gonna drop this here

Also this one

>"The EROI from renewable energy doesn't even come close to maintain the output required to sustain modern civilization (see pic related)"
>Pic has Hydro above Coal, along with Nuclear, which, despite not being a renewable energy source, is green

Kill yourself. Saged.

>7 line on the 9 height
really gets the noggin joggin

>every country is next to vast deserts and stormy oceans

I'm so glad Veeky Forums isn't the end all for scientific progression and discussion.

Which of those do you need to build nuclear reactors?

Saged again, mongoloid. Never quote me again.

>nuclear power is 100% safe and there is no risk of a meltdown :^)
>Chernobyl and Japan was obviously a hoax by (((them))) to get people back to oil and coal

Why are the values with energy storage lower?

>he thinks he knows when the tide will come in when even our most "brilliant" scientists can't predict the Brownian motion of a particle thirty seconds into the future

This graph is cancer

Sage all threads by /pol/tards.

>>he thinks he can control climate change when even our most "brilliant" scientists can't even predict the weather next week

weather != climate brainlet

Weather and climate are different things though.

>Wind/solar only needs storage if you have too much
Have you heard of this crazy period called "night time"

Welp, than you better stuff him with something to cure cold and hope he doesn't die in your lifetime I guess.

>Any post that goes against my liberal status-quo dogma is /pol/

>global warming is indeed alot less scary than media makes it out to be
>so it automatically give us the right to fuck nature in the ass in any way, shape and form we want

no you nigger