Some user gave me this solution for a problem. Can you explain to me how do you get to the last step...

Some user gave me this solution for a problem. Can you explain to me how do you get to the last step? Differential equations.

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah sorry, forgot which board I am on, switching back and forth lmao

Looks like both parts were integrated. But it is not clear why there is still the integral sign on the right sight. Maybe he forgot to remove it?

The left side was, the right side clearly hasnt. He used partial fractions on the right side.

But he used the inverse of the fraction. He "flipped" the fraction upside down...Why?

Why did he flip the fraction upside down?

He literally substitued a "-" with a "^-1" this problem is so shit.

You fucking pseuds don't know shit. Fucking dogshit shitstains.

I think you can turn it into an exact equation using an affine linear coordinate change.

>took him so long to figure something that was already 90% done for him
kys loser

>took him so long
>-1*R = R^-1
Faggot. The pic is wrong.

How is it wrong?

He didn't substitute. He didn't flip.

The integral of dx/x is ln x. If you don't know this, you need to study more Calc 1.

You are retarded. Look at OP's pic. He flipped the right side of the equation.

The fraction int(M(x))dx was flipped to int(M^-1(x))dx

He flipped the whole equation, brainless. Now, I am not gonna check that partial fraction, but my guess is the minus sign went inside the parenthesis.

Pretty much useless shit. If you are still curious tho, use mathematica.

>he flipped the whole equation
>int dz/z -> int z/dz
Nope. int z/dz isn't ln(z) or anything like that

I want to know how to do this shit. It's been days and my fucking mind can't concentrate on other things if I don't solve this stupid problem.

Not memeing, but you need to take a calc 1 course mate.

You are retarded. int dz/z IS ln |z|
But if you flip (dz/z)^-1 to z/dz that's not ln |z| You fucking shitstain kid fucking dogshit brainlet.

you're a dumb faggot, read it again and use your brain this time. the fraction was flipped for a reason

On the lhs there was dz/ds and it became ds/dz with the dz going to the other side.

I don't know if you direct this to me and why tho... but man, this thing that you posted literally means nothing. As I said before, just write that relation you found in mathematica and see if the solution given is the same...

So if I got y=x/dx that means y=ln|x| ? That's retarded.

The reason is not valid.
There are no "s" on this problem you retard.

The minus sign is absorbed into the constant.

The original form was dy/dx x = y
He literally just separated the variables.

why are brainlets so aggressive?

So is it wrong?

>>>wolframalpha.com/

I only see "ROOT/$28*#:4;(2" kind of symbols. What the heck.

Also, I want to know how to solve it.

I hope this is an attempt at trolling because you're just making an ass of yourself at this point.

Explain to me how is x/dx=ln|x| true?

Faggots, how can you claim that the exercise is well done, when you can't even explain the last step?

It's badly done.

Why don't people bother to learn to properly draw Greek letters? Is it that hard?

Try to differentiate exp(ln(x))

>exp
???