Why isn't the female human orgasm as straight forward to achieve as the male orgasm...

Why isn't the female human orgasm as straight forward to achieve as the male orgasm? Why do a majority of women not cum from thrusting alone?
What is the evolutionary purpose behind this dissonance?

Human evolution does not include induced ovulation. Female orgasms are not necessary to conception.
Female orgasms are vestigial.

>Why do a majority of women not cum from thrusting alone?
They do just not as quick as a man. Also I've ready that the clit is more sensitive and better for stimulation in that regard

female orgasms are irrelevant when it comes to reproduction

Women are supposed to have sex with several men in a row before they orgasm.

Because womem evolved for the BBC

All of the above

>>What is the evolutionary purpose behind this dissonance?
men derive their worth by entertaining women, whose pinnacle is giving them free orgasms.
Then those men building this pride go on to other men and announce their deeds.
Once a man sees he fails to please some women, he becomes depressed and commit suicide, since he has no worth wrt to men nor women. If he clings to a woman who relies on him for her daily life, he accepts his fate to let the woman be fucked by other men.

If men were to have a body geared towards pleasure, like the body of women, they would not be so driven to attend women's urge for pleasures and escaping pains. It would be even worse if the relation women-men were reversed, ie that the comfort of men is naturally taken care of, for free, by women, that women love men and men love children. Instead, we have that the love of men towards women is not at all the same than the love from women to men.

yeah, but sex is not about reproduction, only about pleasure.

>>yeah, but sex is not about reproduction, only about pleasure.
pleasure for women and hierarchy for men

sex is about reproduction, evolutionarily speaking

>>>yeah, but sex is not about reproduction, only about pleasure.
only applies if you are gay.

You guys talk with such confidence almost as if speaking from experience!

Because women are inherently evil and do not deserve pleasure

The female 'orgasm' is not a necessity and therefore not important. If a male orgasms there is a 90% chance of conception, assuming no birth control. If a female orgasms it actually HARMS the chance of a baby being conceived.

There are biological and evolutionary reasons for this.

Biologically, the female orgasm involves the mons pubis 'landsliding' into the labia majora and the clitoris. this causes the urethal meatus and the anus to 'excavate' the vagina by secreting fluid into it. This creates the orgasm sensation due to complex nerve ending reactions

Obviously clogging the vagina like this reduces chance of conception and successful childbirth.

Women evolved like this because it is better for children to have mothers who do not have orgasm (which is why married women are often dried up roasties). Women who orgasm have a higher propensity to take risks which culd endanger the child. An orgasm is also the sign of excess dopamine in the vaginal brain. This is a genetic defect that evolution is trying to kill.

It is a complex process but pretty easy to grasp the concepts of.

ITT, there is an inverse relationship between authoritative tone and sexual experience.

We don't know yet. Historically not a lot of funding into female sexuality

That would imply a reproductive advantage for women who never orgasm and always get pregnant. Even if it was true that having orgasms makes you a bad mother (it's not, you're retarded), there's no reason for a bad mother's body to handicap its own chances of having kids.

ITT: Virgins discuss the female mysteries.

Virginfag here, is it really that hard to please a woman? Surely it must be possible.

if you separate ejaculation from the orgasm there's not really any 'evolutionary' need for the male orgasm either. Your brain gets flooded with endorphins during sex so that you continue to have sex in the future, same logic works for both sides

It's really not too difficult, if you just use your mouth and touch them sensually they will squirm

This

I am obese, fat as fuck.
Yet I make 10/10 girls cum on a daily basis like pic related who sent me this hot as fuck nudes.

Took this pics just after eating down that pussy.
My technique with the girls is to find dat pussy dirt (the blue stuff girls get on their clit) and to rub my chin on it, and make it rain into the pussy, they love that, it feels like descabbing the pussy. Then I wiggle my lower chin on dat pussy and it feels like a nice thick nigger dick fucking that shit

They always love it. My special move it to get my wisdom teeth on that clit, my wisdom teeth have absess from bad diet, so they are soft and spongy on the clit.

>Female orgasms are vestigial.
Then why are they dramatically more powerful and pleasurable than male orgasms?

Females have orgasms? Why have I never seen one

lmao

because why shouldn't they be? evolution doesn't design shit that has no bearing on reproduction. Shit just happens to be the way it is and there's no reason to change that.

It's because the female orgasm ISN'T vestigial dummy. Female human orgasms are stronger because sex for female humans serves more purposes than just reproduction and thus they are biologically incentivized more

there is no proof that female orgasm exists. Females might *think* they orgasm, but it's really not analogous to the male orgasm, it's just squirting and having random feel good tingles. What a human male brain and human female brain go through during sex is entirely different.

made my day user

How could a woman have an orgasm? I have read that they don't even have a penis

TL;DR: feels good -> promiscuity -> more offspring

How do I stop caring about vagina?

Sex is the the plebeian thing a man can do and normies think that ''the only thing which connects us to beast is sex'' which is super retarded and actually is clue to spot normies. Sex for humans (well men more than women) is the opposite of what animals do.
Your life would actually be better if what you call sex would be what animals do: a bit of fight for men (like they love to do now to feed their spook of merit), but once year and it may or may not lead to pregnancy in a roastie.

Also, normies imagine that sex and orgasms (since it wall they know to do) is the way to stop pessimism, >muh schopenhaeur did not have sex enough, some gateway to the spooks of ''transcendence'', immanence'', or for the smart-ass circlejarking over the stop of any dichotomy by oxymorons, the ''immanence through transcendence'' or ''the transcendence through the immanence''
this is all cute and right if you want stay a normie, but if you want to stop being unhappy, and actually do something relevant once in your life, the first thing to stop doing is sex money, entertainment, lying and caring about what men do to feed their spoook of compassion and their opposite spook of dominance and hierarchy.

But of course liberals being hedonists like anybody on earth, they cannot stand hearing that ''sex is for reproduction only if you want to stop being a plebs'' which reminds them too much of being ruled by christians. women can see and experience sex as sex, meaning physical pleasure,, but sex for men is never ever about sex which makes them oddly enough so pathetic that it could be an exit for them to all this desire of impressing women and ''improving'' daily life with more pleasures (physical and intellectual) and less pains and use this as means to boast.

Stick to fapping if you can, but do not expect to achieve anything (at least on your own) in your life if you keep caring about sex (while claiming that sex is nothing sacred, like the liberals, yet, still like the liberals, spending your day whining about rape and creating rules about sex, believing that is is an activity worthy of discussing so much at diner (with friends before a swinger party) and in their entertainment since they have been reducing the will to the libido to the sexual libido after centuries of having faith in the individual will whose pinnacle is the consent through freedom called by them the self-determination (by studying nature or society or having no boss)) .

>If a female orgasms it actually HARMS the chance of a baby being conceived
Nope. When the female orgasm pushes upward, it siphons semen in further. That's a part of its purpose. Also, if it harms reproduction, it would never have evolved in the first place and cannot be vestigial because humans are the only species whose females are documented to have orgasms. Naturally, women who had orgasms had more sex, so it actually worked to shoe in the evolutionary trait in the long run. There is a purpose to the function, and that purpose is likely linked to the things that set us apart as a species: the combination of high communicative ability, large brains with self-awareness, and the ability to finely manipulate the world.

In the simplest terms, a woman has the physical and cognitive capability to reject partners who possess neither strong bodies nor strong communication skills (to gang up on her). Female sexuality is very much cognitive, and the orgasm works as a marker, as a good memory, to keep a potential father in her life, which does result in children with more evolutionary fitness. It's also why it's easier to reach orgasm with more favored partners; they're more favorable as fathers. The fact that more nerve endings are situated on the clitoris probably is vestigial since the same bit exists on males in their prenatal stages in the mother's womb.

I mean, there are people who study this stuff for a living, so if you're really itching to know, look up a sexologist's e-mail.

> If a female orgasms it actually HARMS the chance of a baby being conceived.
objectively wrong

the rest of your post is conjecturing based on that objectively wrong "alternative fact"

back to whatever red board you came from please

wtf I kms now?!

Almost all comments here are full of shit. Not scientific answers but just assumptions from experience. Yes, female orgasms have a clear evolutionary purpose, as well as male. No, there is no specific way of achieving one, it does not require a lot of men, they are not irrelevant to repdoduction.

If you ever want to get educated on this stuff, go read Sperm Wars by Robin Baker. There is is clearly stated that:
> Female ogasms can either help or prevent conception (it depends on when it happens), according to the femal's desire for its partner to impregnate her or not. All this happens on a subconscious level.
> Orgasms are not the only way for females of deciding the result of the sperm war going on inside her (either it is from one or from multiple partners)
> Even nocturnal orgasms, or "faking" an orgasm has a purpose
> All this is part of the woman's effort to maximize its reproductive success (aka choose the tight time to have children and perhaps the Right partner, often though infidelity)
> Female orgasms, and generally speaking female sexuality, shows such a great variety because (a) it is expected from women to "fool" men on when they are fertile of why theybare having sex with them (resources or children) and (b) it is a good way of testing the males knowledge and adaptiveness concerning sex, aka their experience.

Because that is a meme

Who cares

>If a male orgasms there is a 90% chance of conception

lmao how retarded / fat are you?

This, at the end of it the entire process is about maximizing the successful production of more humans.

This thread is making me hard desu

Male homosexuality is the best attempt by men to be as hedonistic as women. And the best male homosexuality is not the liberal one, but the greek one, since it combines the sex with the grooming of the male youth to achieve greatness and loyalty, like any beta craves.