When exactly did Veeky Forums turn into /pol/central again?

When exactly did Veeky Forums turn into /pol/central again?

It didn't. Containment threads are working as they're supposed to.

kys yourself, /pol/nigger

Because /pol/fags come here to get "evidence" for ridiculous anti-science beliefs so they can use them for arguments on /pol/

i can tell everyone in this thread is jewish. if you want a safe space stay on reddit you fuckin greasy kikes.

I'm new
What anti-science stuff?
Like flat earth stuff?creationism?

You have to go back

Worse.

Psychology

Veeky Forums logo & the Veeky Forums website as a whole is a sort of neo-nazi swastika shaped topology.

Swastika

>I'm new
Go back to your containment board.

It's 2017 and some of you are still denying the SETTLED SCIENCE of the gender spectrum.

What exactly did he say that was outrageous ?

Just some offensive facts that hurt conservacuck feelsies.

you should go back to wherever you came from instead
quit deporting undesirables to /pol/
we're dealing with enough raiding as it is

>kys yourself

the Veeky Forums logo has the same symmetry group as the swastika. Checkmate Veeky Forumscucks.

"SCIENCE" is the last unrecognized religion.

Like all others it took the original useful and pristine concept and corrupted it into an ideology filled with useless goals.

So /pol/

All the boards are contaminated ever since /pol/ became the entry point instead of /b/. It's not going to get any better. At least on Veeky Forums they are obvious, boards like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are rotten to the core and half the decent looking threads inevitably get derailed into shit by autistic ebin memeing poltards.

Same buttmad /pol/babby

Stay mad but go back to your containment board.

>the Veeky Forums logo has the same symmetry group as the swastika. Checkmate Veeky Forumscucks.