Products used in advertising, but serve no real purpose

Products used in advertising, but serve no real purpose.

I'll start:

Honey dipping thingy. Who the FUCK actually uses this other than to sell honey? What's the advantage over a spoon?

I have never seen one of those in real life.

It's a good tool for harvesting honey, and the implication in the advertising is freshness.

Everyone just uses a spoon or squeezes that bear.

Haha! I was just laughing at this stupid thing, I see it in ads all the fucking time for cereal, granola, and fifty other things, but honestly it looks like a stupid and completely messy tool that's really impractical, unclean, and wasteful. I dont know why its so iconic of honey, looks like it would make an epic mess. Honey would be much better in a squeeze bottle.

It's a tool for moving very viscous liquids like honey and for drizzling it on cakes and breads.

>squeeze the bear

Is that like the Veeky Forums version of "chasing the dragon?"

It could be, but I think you know what I'm talking about.

According to a reddit post from 2 years ago, when you spin it it makes the honey more viscous and keeps it from dripping

Fixing to cut your bear? It helps to stay above 60% purity

(i did know what you were talking about; but "squeeze that bear" just caught me off guard)

>It's a good tool for harvesting honey

how so? A hot knife, centrifuge, and double-strainer tends to be a favorite among beek's, and the poorfags just use the crush&strain method. where does this honey dipper come in for you?

it's supposed to be aesthetically pleasing because it looks like a beehive, reminding people that honey is in fact made of bees

>honey is in fact made of bees

>made of bees

This guy gets it

>Honey dipping thingy
There's a word for that.
Retard.

honey is bee poo

close; bee barf

beef is cow meat

>Products used in advertising, but serve no real purpose.
I'm going to submit the mythical "balanced breakfast" that only exists in older cereal commercials. When was the last time you had one of those that wasn't at a buffet?

honey is bee sperm

Not a product but
>person pouring milk into cereal from like 5 feet above the bowl
>milk goes fucking everywhere

we use it all the time.

pic is from Christmas, gave it to my gf as a gift.

My dad still uses one of those to this day. I don't get it. The bottle has a tiny little opening so it's essentially the same but he pours it into the jar thing so he can use that.

He's like 69 years old though.

>he doesn't pour OJ over his cereal and throw an egg in tamago kake style
might as well just eat a pop tart desu

>tamago kake
anime isn't real you pencil neck geek

You need to drop her
She cant even cut her nails
That shows how shit her hygiene is

hey, I've been in that apartment before.

first off its 'tamago kake gohan'
second, it exists and it's the bomb. Soft boiled egg, rice, thin slices of pork or beef, delicious. I wish I was back in Japan right now.

that spoon is godtier

>When was the last time you had one of those that wasn't at a buffet?

Every Saturday and Sunday morning

It's almost like some people on Veeky Forums enjoy cooking / making food. Strange I know

You are aware that girls like to have long fingernails right?

>or squeezes that bear.

we used to call it kicking the gong

How fat are you?