Ok, since basically Veeky Forums is a women board. How and where should I approach a literary qt?

Ok, since basically Veeky Forums is a women board. How and where should I approach a literary qt?

Out of being female, literary and qt, you can be at most two.

you'll be luck if you find a woman with good literary taste and less than 35 yo

barnes and noble

Women will never understand literature

Why don't you ask /adv/?
This is not a women's board. Many on here have a good dose of /pol/ tier misogyny.

False.
A woman can enjoy literature iff she has a penis

/adv/ are probably less literate than /pol/

But that board is basically exclusively 'how do I get the girls and stop being an autist'.
They should at least have some dating advice.

Please don't

I'm talking about girls that are into literature not just some random girls

Don't ask this board. They don't like women in general. Just go to libraries and bookshops or join a book club.

Most of their advice seriously just boils down to "be yourself"

start the conversation with a quote by schopenhauer and you should be fine

Never take dating/relationship/sex/etc. advice from women.

/thread

Why do you think this board is female? It's almost exclusively populated by men who hate women.

Just say, "Hey I'm looking for a present for my sister, I know she likes [book the girl is holding] do you know any others like it?"

If she answers with any warmth say, "I appreciate it, thanks. Do you come to this bookstore often? I'm trying to meet more people who read or maybe even find a book club or something. Do you know if this place hosts any events or something like that?"

If she's a...
>literary qt
and interested she will take it from there and if there is some group ask if she wants to go with you and if not ask if she would be interested in getting coffee sometimes.

men can't be qt, faggot

Holy... this board at least has a large amount population of women. The faggots that are always making those threads are just 2 sad boring crossposters that have never read a solid page of any book

what sane woman would post on fucking Veeky Forums

Aries girls: Sex and edgy things, like Bram Stocker, Sade and Tennessee Williams
Taurus girls: Surreal things like Eugene Ionesco or Juan Rulfo.
Gemini girls: Deep things like Greek Mythology or Shakespeare.
Cáncer girls: Deep emotions and adventures, specially of the 19th, like Dostoievski and Alexander Dumas.
Leo girls: Popular shit like Harry Potter or The Hunger Games.
Virgo girls: Anything "poetic" and "deep" like Joyce or Proust.
Libra girls: I hate those bitches, so I don't fuckin' know. But I think they have good taste as the males.
Scorpio girls: Depressing and inteligent things like Sade and Whitman.
Sagittarius girls: Adventure and fantasy books like J.R.R. Tolkien.
Capricorn girls: Usually they have great taste to music, dance and cooking... but they aren't very special with books. I think the could like some comical things like Moliere.
Aquarius girls: No fuckin' idea what they like. Anything excentric I guess.
Piscis: Esoteric things, like Linda Goodman.

Seconded

lots of qt grill with feminine penises post here

I'd assume for many of the same reasons males post on Veeky Forums

(not true btw)

My gf is a gemini and she definitely reads the Greeks and Shakespeare. But then, she likes Russian Veeky Forums as well, and the Modernists.
So maybe that's accurate.

they're not actual girls
Veeky Forums is probably one of the most hostile places to women on the internet. and i'm not even a feminist

Ask that to yourself. Why are you posting here?

They don't pay attention to that lmao. They just like shitposting as much as you