How often do you eat at McDonalds, the happiest place of Earth?

How often do you eat at McDonalds, the happiest place of Earth?

I usually eat there twice a day.

I'm homeless so I usually use their bathroom once a day to take a huge shit

I'm starting to miss the Chipotle shill. At least that crap was semi-edible.

had a really bad day the other week where i had to go to walmart twice... and ate at mcdonalds both times. i felt like such a miserable loser after the 2nd round. the food wasnt even good. it was salty, sugary garbage. i was completely unsatisfied after both meals.

I haven't eaten their """food""" in at least a decade.

Feels great

Maybe once or twice a month. Once for an actual meal and once when I'm drunk and really want a McFlurry.

I haven't eaten there in over 3 months. But sometimes I'll buy a McChicken and maybe some nuggs

Walked there last night amidst a tornado watch with lightning closing in fast. Sat down, ate, then walked past home to the college campus to play some Pokemon Go for about 10-15 minutes before a sudden rush of rain started stinging me in the face. Then I went home. Thinking about going back to McD's tonight.

>Thinking about going back to McD's tonight.
And speaking of which, they close in 30 minutes. If they aren't drive thru only right now I think I'll grab something and some beer on the way home.
/blog

I love McDonalds so much, it's like a temple to me. I'm a regular, usually eat lunch there everyday. The staff there are all so friendly and even compliment my shirt.

>they close in 30 minutes

Where is this McDonald's that closes? The ones in my city have probably never been closed; even during blizzards, floods, and 9/11.

Once or twice a week.

The 10 piece nugger meal is exactly 1000 calories, and I'm dieting.
90 pounds in 10 months

I don't have to be to work until 9 AM on Thursdays, so I visit the drive-through to enjoy a small black coffee and a single unsalted hash brown.

You know, to treat myself.

BK's nugs are roughly 100 calories less.

BK is out of the way for me.

And I'm not trying to cut any lower.

Once a month

10 NUGGETS FOR $1.50

WHO WOULD EAT THAT CRAP

It's cheap, tastes okay, and BK has far better dipping sauces.

Why did you write your post up like your life belongs in a novel on the "young adult" shelf.

Was sick of jap food and had a big Mac in Kyoto. 3 months ago??

I usually eat there at least once a day--the entire staff is on a first name basis with me because while professional, McDonalds employees always take that extra step to get to know their customers from a personal standpoint. Courteous, studious, and always willing to place the customer's needs above their own can best describe a typical McDonald's employee. It's simply one of the best dining experiences you can get for the price--and that's not even counting the tasty and high quality food that can be procured.