Muh jew york

>muh jew york
>muh shitcago

Friendly reminder that this is what a real cheese pizza looks like. American "pizzas" are just cheap imitations that have been modified in order to please the obese population.

A FUCKING LEAF

What is that a matzo? You're supposed to add yeast, schlomo

looks like shit

that looks like shit

Americans should be banned from this board. It's the most culinary deprived country on the planet KEK

looks like shit

Whereas all other countries are the most culinary deprived country on the planet EARTH?

Face it; America is the best. America is the chiseled chin action movie hero and everyone else is a manboobed mook.

what is that like a 1/16th inch of hardtack and 25 grams of cheese? at least they didn't skimp on the FUCKING leaves

Excuse me, there are leaves on your shitty pizza.

looks kinda bad

you guys can shit on OP's pizza all you want, but basil after baking is 100% the way to go

You act like every country in the world doesn't modify dishes their tastes

never had a chicago pizza but the pizza i had in new york was shitty for it's price.
best pizza i've ever had was in rome, that was godtier

that's quite the weak bait since everyone knows that's false.

Since when are leaves a pizza topping

since the invention of pizza.
only americans think a pizza's topping can only be pepperoni

your pizza looks like shit
new york pizza is 6/10 at least
chicago "pizza" is not even pizza

>muh flour covered crust
>muh bread and tomato cause without cheese for half the pizza
>muh whole leaves

looks like a ny plain slice but with good quality cheese of an appropriate style and a sauce that isn't overdone and overherbed.

>new york pizza is 6/10 at least
are you high on meth or just trolling?

Why is changing recipes to suit a country's taste only a problem when America does it?

>looks like a decent pizza
FTFY
has nothing to do with NY

is that too high or too low for you?
new york pizza is perfectly edible but in no way as great as new yorkers claim it is

You are missing the point.

Needs more leaves, I'm a gardener so i'll bring my rake

Because we turn everything into a cheeseburger.

Almost none of the popular pizza toppings even go on a cheeseburger.

who said it was?
if you read closely to what i said in that post, you would know that i never said anything like that. i only said leaves have always been a topping for pizza. it was a straight answer to the question asked.

Well you also said
>only americans think a pizza's topping can only be pepperoni

Which is a retarded and demonstrably wrong statement. So I thought you may also believe other wrong things like OP does.

what was the point and why was NY added to the mix?
too high. i would have ranked the pizza i ate at 4 or maybe 5, mediocre or maybe a bit under. overpriced too.
only eaten pizza once or twice in NYC though

i wanted to put a similarly idiotic statement as the original statement "Since when are leaves a pizza topping" was

Fair enough. This thread sucks. I'm out. Have a meme.

>Americans are so petrified of vegetable that they can't recognise the difference between tree leaves and vegetables

Wow. How does that "country" even exist?

>came to post this
fpbp

Oven wasn't hot enough and the ingredients are too neat. Italian autists would not approve of that pizza. needs to cooked in a hotter turboautism 5000™ oven made by Papa pia and look like they threw the ingredients at the pizza from 10ft away.

Looks like someone took a real friendly shit on your plate, habib.

If leaves are a new topping then whats next bark from a tree?

That looks delicious!

>intact leaves
>uneven jizz globs of cheese
>dead crust
baka

I always cringe when someone types Kek in caps as if they're laughing at all. What a fucking loser

>needs to cooked in a hotter turboautism 5000™
Kinda true though. Using real mozzarella instead of low moisture really doesn't work under 600 degrees F, and most ovens top out between 500 and 550.

Fun fact: Pepperoni actually means bell peppers but they're not fatty enough for Americans, so they changed the definition. Dirty fat smelly starting cunts.

>m-muh autentico

S H A R T I N G
H
A
R
T
I
N
G

If you like pizza like that you're far more likely to get it in new york or Brooklyn than any place in the world bar Naples.

Flat as fuck, looks like a cracker.
Also looks like mozzarella was drying too much.
You need more yeast and, if available, higher temperature.
But that looks delicious anyway.

>what is basil
do you even cook?

It doesn't. Stop "learning languages" from 9fag, please.

You idiot, pepperoni when made correctly and not mass produced shit is a semi-dry fermented sausage made with quality ingredients like pork shoulder and beef chuck or venison. It's comparable to your high falutin' salumis, just not fermented and dried as long.

t. makes homemade pepperoni

>new york or Brooklyn
I love the fact that Bklyn has become its own entity separate from Manhattan when it comes to food. It was second fiddle for a long time, but now credit is given where it's due.

pizza patrician reporting in

>makes homemade pepperoni
Why waste your time on that shit when you can make superior 'nduja?

you cant cut nduja in slices tho

Never got the "wilted leaf" thing...
So I bite in...tastes good and all but...
Most of the basil leaf is in my mouth,
along with the cheese that came with it...

For the next bite,
I shall eat sloppy dough!
No cheese or toppings,
it all fell off...

Or else I got it---
THAT WAS THE CASE ALL ALONG!
TO EAT BREAD....WITH STUFF....
B R E A D
number one
in life

OP is a fucking faggot.

Have you ever tried this shit, nigga?

True, but it still blows pepperoni out of the water. If you need to slice something hot soppressata is a better choice. Hopefully your homemade pepperoni is pretty much that.

It's fermented for 24 hours and not hung to dry. Also the seasoning is paprika, fennel/anise seed, garlic, and cayenne. Not the same as a fully dried salumi like sopressata, but an entirely different item than the garbage in groceries or restaurants in the US.

tried nduja couple days ago, didnt amaze me...what should be the right flavour? this wasnt any good to me
im italian so it should be fairly trustable product, even if i dont live in calabria

>WE

This.
I'm from Italy. I like Italianised Chinese food and our silly Italianised names (no 'lo mein' here; we call them 'soya bean spaghetti,' despite the fact that they're not made from soya beans. Also, what the fuck is 'fried rice?' Oh, you mean 'Cantonese-style rice'). I like it better because the Chinese have modified their recipes to suit our tastes.

Americans, also, take other cuisines and modify them to suit their tastes. It's no sin to do so. Let the Amerifriends eat what they want. It's not like they have passports to come over and force you to eat what they eat.

That is a rather shitty looking pizza. It was cooked too long at too low a temperature.

It's a different vibe. There's more space so you can have different types of experiences compared to Manhattan where you really only have dense decors. That lends itself to different types of eating experiences.

Though I will say when it comes to developing it's own style of pizza New England has New York beat in terms of refinement.

It should taste like nothing besides "fucking hot", like any other dish from that meme region.

it was pretty light actually
but the taste wasnt good at all, had my hopes up

mmmmmm my favorite pizza topping: giant bay leafs.

g8 b8 m8

That looks so disgusting it's not even funny.
Good on ya. No reason to eat garbage tier Hormel shit. And making your own sausage is badass.
It's really just a blast of spice and cured pork fat. I only know about it because I lived in the Sopranos part of Newark, NJ years ago, and one of the local pizza joints made their own. Perfect match for the cheap Portuguese wine also available in that neighborhood.
>New England has New York beat in terms of refinement.
I don't know if I'd go that far, but I will give props to New Haven for kickass Italian American food. I live in Bklyn, but will take any excuse to hit New Haven when driving north.

well said

are you a humorless retard?

a good pizza is a pizza where you appreciate the crust more than the toppings

is this pizza acceptable to you OP?

0/10

>patrician canadian styled pizza

repulsive/10