If retrovirus like HIV can only be transmitted through humans. why we don't simply put all AIDS patients in AIDS city?

if retrovirus like HIV can only be transmitted through humans. why we don't simply put all AIDS patients in AIDS city?
in 30-50 years AIDS won't exist anymore and we can stop shelling billions into HIV research
we have a chance to eliminate the problem for good, but we rather endanger people and keeping patients alive on medicine

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/library/
cdc.gov/hiv/testing/
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5941a3.htm
nytimes.com/1993/06/06/weekinreview/aids-and-a-dentist-s-secrets.html?pagewanted=all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J._Acer
news.sky.com/story/shocking-attitudes-to-rape-in-south-africa-10433820
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feelings
that's honestly it

Leper colonies didn't root out leprosy.

This is a great idea, mainly because I have had it too. It would work. If all people were rational and went voluntarily it would be great. All people are not rational.
Best we can do is only sleep with people we trust. Unfortunately for most people this excludes all possible mates.

because it would be a logistical nightmare that would never work
I remember when I was 14

well ok here is another idea
what if we make an HIV database where you pay 30$ to access a month and you simply look for the person you want to have sex with. if that person is infected it will show in the database.
the subscription fee wil go to funding medicine for HIV patients

making something illegal (e.g. it being illegal to continue to live your life in your city after contracting AIDS) only drives it underground.
All of a sudden there is an incentive to keep it a secret, to not even get tested. Those who have it will then live in fear, with a reduced quality of life. Seeking treatment will be difficult to impossible and prohibitively expensive except for the most wealthy, and even then is a risk because it may uncover your secret. Some of them will continue to spread it, as they will be too scared to tell their sexual partners, out of fear of deportation.

etc, etc

tl;dr
Making things illegal doesn't make them go away it just drives them underground and makes many facets of the problem much worse

You put them in California yet nothing has happened but an AIDS outbreak. Queers...

The cult of (((human rights))) strikes again.

Because they're gonna keep having aids babies.

Good luck identifying every single person with AIDs

Why not just kill them?

Sexual transmission of HIV is 0% for oral

Do those values for sexual transmission already account for promiscuity?

This was proposed in the 80s I believe when the number of holders was still pretty small but then

im not talking about sex in particular, im talking about birth. do you really think that tens of millions got infected by aids ridden needles?

And making an AIDS city will stop those births how...?

i completely aborted the idea of AIDS city
i suggested to make an HIV database where you pay a subscribtion fee to log in and the money from the subscription goes to aids treatment and research

its the perfect middle road and it offers an incredible solution for both sides

There's a reason AIDS was called a "gay disease".

There's a substantial percentage of homosexuals who've had 3 and 4 digit partner counts. Masculine sexuality + masculine sexuality = most sexuality.

You want to breed super aids? Because that's what you would do breeding aids people together.

People with AIDS already know not to spread it. It's the people who don't know that are the problem. So you would need to scan fucking everyone in a population all the time to keep it contained.

It is much more efficient to simply make everyone wear condoms.

Are you sure about that? Leprosy is pretty much extinct these days.

people in general are stupid/illogical, "muh emotions" get in the way of things

You are forgetting that anal sex is much more dirty and dangerous than vaginal sex. The lack of lube and the odd shard of hardened shit makes it much more likely that skin or the colon will be broken and infected fluids will enter the bloodstream of both the giver and taker.

>substantial percentage with 4 digit partner counts
the fuck kind of dude has over 1,000 people he's sex'd

>It is much more efficient to simply make everyone wear condoms.

then why we have 36 million infected?
how many gay heroin addicts can you count

>There's a substantial percentage of homosexuals who've had 3 and 4 digit partner counts.
They only "studies" that support that are from laughable "pray the gay away" groups.

One who fucks other dudes.

Mandate yearly blood tests. Failure to comply results in execution to be carried out for a bounty by any licensed bounty killer.

Because it's an inhuman way to treat your fellow human being. Transmission is easy to prevent. Treatment is available and it effectively controls progression of AIDS. If medication is administered quickly enough
after exposure it completely eliminates the HIV infection in like 90% of cases.

Because of treatment, not social isolation. My country still has some of these colonies left. Most people there got their medication and were cured but ended up remaining in the colony because it turned into some kind of tribe for them.

Funny that you people think this, since most posts in this thread are essentially "oh wow a bad disease let's ostracize these people and if they refuse to get tested we'll execute them"

You people think you're rational but you're just good at rationalizing your feelings.

The actual numbers are total bullshit.
Oral: negligible unless one or both partners has open sores, warts or contact is made with menstrual blood.
Vaginal sex: .04%
Anal sex: 1.43%

These numbers assume your partner knows they are infected and is receiving proper treatment in a first world country. Risks are four times higher when having sex with someone who is not receiving treatment.

Acute infection (about 12 weeks after first contracting the disease) increases your risk by 26 times. Many people are unaware they are even infected at this point.

Other STIs can increase risk such as active herpes sores in either partner will increase risk by about 8 times or by 30 times if both parties are infected.

You are clearly a poz'd fagot who is spreading dissinfo putting lives at risk and you need to be shot because the bullshit you are spreading can kill.

cdc.gov/hiv/library/

Just tell them they are going to fag paradise but when the plane lands you just kill them all.

>You people think you're rational but you're just good at rationalizing your feelings.
That sums up like 75% of the garbage that's posted on Veeky Forums.

And when it's about health care that might as well be 95% of posts. It's especially funny because Veeky Forums thinks doctors are dumb people who can't math their way out of a paper bag.

with all that stuff aside. if we want to treat aids patients as equals they need to fill in their share of the deal.

there should be no citizens walking around with something deadly as HIV inside them when others don't know about it. a person who carries HIV is basically a weapon.
this is why i suggest the database, which helps both HIV patients and actual people that don't want to get infected

>if we want to treat aids patients as equals they need to fill in their share of the deal.
How can you even type something like this out without noticing how utterly stupid it is?

>there should be no citizens walking around with something deadly as HIV inside them when others don't know about it.
Too bad, that's going to be the case regardless of what you do.

>this is why i suggest the database,
Then people just won't put their names into the database.

If you want to address AIDS, you will need the co-operation of people who are suffering from it. That basically requires you don't try to do stuff that will fuck them over, like putting their names in a public database or locking them up in camps. Otherwise people just won't get tested, and If they know they're infected they'll keep it a secret - making the problem worse.

this is how i see it: if you are an HIV patient and the government doesn't know. for me its the same as a civilian with illegal firearm.

now you tell me who has to comply

>there should be no citizens walking around with something deadly as HIV inside them

It's not HIV that kills you, it's the opportunistic infections people contract after they develop AIDS. Without several rounds of laboratory testing, people will simply not know they're HIV+ until years after exposure. They will literally remain asymptomatic for years before anything that even remotely resembles AIDS starts presenting itself.

>when others don't know about it.

Even if someone knows they have HIV, they are not obligated to inform you of that fact.

In my country you're actually forbidden from testing anybody for HIV without their express permission, or even asking them about it in something like a job interview. The reason people passed this law is because of uneducated, prejudiced individuals such as yourself who would discriminate against sick people at the earliest opportunity.

>a person who carries HIV is basically a weapon.

This is the kind of idiotic statement that proves how dumb Veeky Forums is. HIV isn't gonna jump out at you. Last time I checked people don't fuck or get blood transfusions from random people off the street.

>this is why i suggest the database, which helps both HIV patients and actual people that don't want to get infected

Do you know about the silly sex offender database the USA has? You can earn a lifetime registration in that list for the most idiotic of reasons even if you were just a teenager doing stupid shit. In the future people will instantly assume you're a child molester.

Public lists only help prejudiced idiots who want to pass quick & easy judgement on people they never met without needing even a slight understanding of the problem.

>Last time I checked people don't fuck or get blood transfusions from random people off the street.

i sort of accept your argument but
an hiv infected guys can bomb the blood bank. that's what im saying.
im not saying its prone to happen, im not saying it will happen soon. but HIV is not a virus where you can easily detect so its like ricin in a sense

>people don't fuck... random people off the street.

Never heard of grinder?

>an hiv infected guys can bomb the blood bank. that's what im saying.
????????????

>an hiv infected guys can bomb the blood bank.

wat

>that's what im saying.

Assuming you meant they can donate HIV+ blood.

Doctors don't transfuse random blood into patients either. They test the blood for diseases before it's approved for transfusion. HIV is certainly on the list.

>HIV is not a virus where you can easily detect so its like ricin in a sense

A cheap, highly-sensitive, quick HIV test takes 5-10 minutes to do and only requires a drop of blood. I've done many such tests in routine primary care and pre-natal care. If the result is negative you can be reasonably sure you don't have HIV. If it comes back positive, you follow up with specific tests to confirm the diagnosis.

When people know they have HIV, they're likely to seek treatment. If they take antiretroviral medication correctly, they will extend the latent period of the disease and remain healthy for a very long time. It will also pretty much eliminate their transmission of HIV.

cdc.gov/hiv/testing/

It's also absolutely nothing like ricin. It's not a poison, it doesn't kill you and it will take years to completely take out your immune system.

Condoms exist.

Shitty feelings at that. People could just stop being sluts and that would solve the problem too, but then it's not their feelings, but their childish wants.

They can't even argue that they contracted HIV because of muh need fuck strangers. The fact is people can be promiscuous and use protection at the same time. Barrier type birth control methods protect against sexually transmissible diseases, HIV included.

The risk of HIV infection during unprotected sex exists but is small if compared to sharing needles. People can literally put on a condom and be reasonably sure that the risk of HIV infection is so low as to be negligible.

Sometimes I wonder if Veeky Forums virgins have even seen a condom

>Best we can do is only sleep with people we trust. Unfortunately for most people this excludes all possible mates.

lol

ITT OP argues for his infectious disease version of his eugenics program

>When people know they have HIV, they're likely to seek treatment.

you don't know if you have HIV because there is no such thing as HIV symptoms. you should read about its mechanisms first.

>wat

>HIV infected guy works at the blood bank
>shoots up some HIV into blood deposits
>100% infection rate on all patients

if we weren't sleeping on the problem like we are doing now. we wouldn't have 36 million infected.
you don't even argue a different solution, you just say muh condoms but we still have a continent worth of people infected with HIV

>tfw not even in two digits
Jesus fuck

There's always someone getting infected with HIV blood in hospitals because people are fucking incompetent though. Not refuting your point, but still something to consider

Do you even know how blood banks work

>you don't know if you have HIV because there is no such thing as HIV symptoms

But there is such a thing called laboratory testing for HIV. You know, the subject of the paragraph that precedes the one you quoted. When people get tested for HIV, they receive a test result. Coupled with clinical evaluation by a healthcare professional, the test results become a diagnosis, which has the nice effect of informing people about whether they do or don't have HIV. The diagnosis also comes pre-packaged with information about prevention or treatment options.

>>HIV infected guy works at the blood bank
>>shoots up some HIV into blood deposits
% infection rate on all patients

Healthcare professionals aren't waiters who spit in your food out of spite. It's time to stop posting and check yourself into a mental institution before your paranoia makes you hurt or kill innocent people.

>if we weren't sleeping on the problem

Actual scientists (the real kind, not Veeky Forums kind) are constantly researching HIV. You can verify this by checking any reputable journal. If you're even aware there is such a thing.

>you don't even argue a different solution

I don't need to "argue" in favor of a different solution. That implies I set out to convince you specifically. Last time I checked you're not in charge of public health policy, so your idiocy won't impact an entire country's worth of people. There's no need for me to argue about anything with you.

I'm posting here for the benefit of other people. The only thing I did was explain the extremely simple & effective prevention and treatment options we have today, as well as basic facts about HIV and AIDS to dispel the mist of prejudice you kept casting.

>always

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5941a3.htm

>This report describes the first U.S. case of transfusion-transmitted HIV infection reported to CDC since 2002
>2010 article
>once in 8 years

And there's been studies on HIV positive patients where the self-reportage expresses 3-digit partner counts as an average.

If it makes you sleep at night, lesbians have the least sex out of any binary gender pairing. And the most spousal abuse.

Also, these things happen because of statistics, not incompetence. There is no perfect test. Even the most sensitive HIV tests are only like 95% sensitive. There is a small chance of false negatives.

nytimes.com/1993/06/06/weekinreview/aids-and-a-dentist-s-secrets.html?pagewanted=all

>But there is such a thing called laboratory testing for HIV

but that's not my point, have you ever been to the doctor? usually when you fever or something you get like 9 referrals until they might conceive you have HIV. i believe that in most cases they won't even bother checking because there are thousands of illness that comes with fever and shaking and doctors are always looking for the thing that makes the most sense first

>Healthcare professionals aren't waiters who spit in your food out of spite.

im not paranoid, its reality. if i told you 50 years ago that there is this thing called HIV and there are millions of infected you would laugh at my face.

>researching HIV
you can only inhibit the receptors of bloodcells, but you can't really fight the virus itself. you can't vaccinate for HIV

>The Federal General Accounting Office, which looked into the case at Congress's request, has said that "no good evidence suggests that the dentist deliberately infected his patients."

Great smear campaign you have there.

>Investigators said Dr. Acer did not always sterilize his equipment but that he was no more sloppy than other dentists in the area.

That's the most problematic part of the article. Failure to follow biological security procedures is gross negligence. Other dentists in the area probably didn't have HIV.

>Before Miss Bergalis died at age 23, she and her family waged a crusade for laws mandating that all medical workers get AIDS tests and be forced to tell their patients if they were infected. Her father, George, argued that "someone who has AIDS and continues to practice is nothing better than a murderer."

I didn't know that someone could be an even bigger idiot than OP is.

>but that's not my point, have you ever been to the doctor?

I literally told you I'm a healthcare professional a couple posts ago. HIV tests are part of a routine STD panel as well as standard in pre-natal care.

>im not paranoid
>Delusions are false beliefs based on incorrect inference about external reality that persist despite the evidence to the contrary and these beliefs are not ordinarily accepted by other members of the person's culture or subculture.

>you can only inhibit the receptors of bloodcells, but you can't really fight the virus itself.

What is antiretroviral drugs

you can't vaccinate for HIV

"Can't" is a pretty big word here. Plenty of research is about developing vaccines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_J._Acer

>Greenhill told the Palm Beach Post that she had wanted him to autoclave his dental instruments, though he did routinely steam clean them
>She told the paper that Acer did not make any extra effort towards the enforcement of universal precautions
>despite CIGNA'S procedural manual for dentists covered this very subject
>which included the use of masks and gloves while treating patients. Acer used neither
>this was overlooked by CIGNA's dental director, who regularly visited Acer's practice

If this is true, then it's gross negligence. This specific dentist neglected to take measures that would protect his patients from his own infection.

If you look at this and conclude that "someone who has AIDS and continues to practice is nothing better than a murderer" then thank god you're not the one in charge of the country.

well you might look at things from a different perspective.
if you really wanna argue ethics then its not too bad if i want HIV patients to not reproduce. after all we legally allow people to abort children, oh and we we give 10 year old kids ssri and amphetamines.
so yeah im saying we don't have time for consensus, we need to be more corrective

>People with AIDS already know not to spread it.
You realise it was a necessary measure in South Africa to make it so that raping someone when you know you have HIV counts as a murder charge? Hell, there's a myth that's still widely believed that raping a virgin will cure you of the disease.

You do realize that the article was published in 1993.

Rules about forced quarantine are some of the oldest we have as a society, going back before the founding of the nation.

Aids is a biological weapon that has been used to kill in countless occasions.

Your just a fucking fagot who deserves to be shot to rid the earth of your aids.

But honestly I don't really care. Aids kills the degenerate, I just hope it continues to gain immunity to the treatments you throw at it. Soon all the fudge packers and niggers will die.

You do know that Clinton foundation conspired with producers of aids medication to jack up rates in america to pad there pockets (and the clintons coffers). Treatment that costs ~$200 per year to produce costs Americans $36,000 per year. Meanwhile they give this shit away like candy in Africa to boost the nigger population.

In america our total fertility rate is 1.87, and that's including all the minorities and immigrants that shit out babies like a pez dispenser. Half of Affrica is over 5.

So yeah, let all the liberals and fagots get aids, then cut off the supply to meds and we won't even need the day of the rope. Most people who have it deserve to die for there degenerate ways anyhow. Not like we cant afford to purge hemophilia out of our gene pool anyhow.

>if you really wanna argue ethics

I'm not arguing ethics. Where the hell did you get that idea.

>then its not too bad if i want HIV patients to not reproduce.

It is too bad. Too bad for you, not them. It shows how stupid and uneducated you are.

Given proper treatment it's possible for HIV+ mothers to gestate a completely healthy fetus. There's a reason pre-natal care includes tests for HIV: it's because we can treat the HIV+ mother and newborn. What's the point of testing if you can't do anything with the results?

>we legally allow people to abort children

My country doesn't allow abortion in the general case -- only in case of anencephaly and rape. This isn't an argument since it's an open ended question people have debated for centuries with no real answer in sight.

>we we give 10 year old kids ssri and amphetamines

Antidepressants and stimulants are well-researched and have proved to be quite safe even in children. If the benefits outweigh the risks there is no reason not to use them.

That's cringe-worthy.

Ampetemines suck, long term. Kids put on them since kindergarden will have no ability to focus without the drugs in adulthood. And most of them don't get them perscribed in adult hood.

>inhuman way to treat fellow human beings
As is being an HIV infected person who is willingly being promiscuous with uninfected. If they just didn't fuck or only fucked amongst themselves the disease would be gone in a generation.

That's how leprosy and probably all kinds of other nasty shit was solved.
We can't though it's not humane so you better enjoy that thick poz load.

ADHD affects adults too. By the time adults get diagnosed they've already developed coping mechanisms of variable efficacy. Treatment with ritalin or amphetamines are safe and highly effective and dramatically improve quality of life for patients. They do cause some dependence but that just means you can't stop using them abruptly. You have to gradually lower the dosage instead. The biggest concern is the increased cardiovascular risk associated with stimulants. There is no problem with using these things under medical supervision.

I would bet that if doctors don't prescribe proper treatments it's because the USA government goes apeshit when it comes to controlled substances. Even when it's medically warranted they feel the need to butt in and start claiming it's "excessive" or whatever as if you were a drug trafficker with an M.D. Nobody wants to deal with these faggots and the patients miss out because of it.

Or they could get treatment, which reduces transmission risk by 96%, and then use a condom.

>solved

More like contained, and even that is stretching it.

never seen a leper in my life. how about you stretching fag?

>That's cringe-worthy
I'm not sure what your meaning is here. It's my first post in the thread and I merely meant to show that it is not adequate to rely on self-regulation by HIV positive individuals, at least in my own country. The combined epidemics of rape and HIV here are no joke and it is definitely not feasible to say that infected persons should just be responsible about it. I agree that a leper colony or a register is a stupid idea, but then what is the short-term solution for my country? I know better education could fix the problem but South African education has been steadily getting worse for a long time now. So we just have to sit on our hands and wait for a cure?

generally speaking you are right. but since it blocks the dopamine receptors (to release more) you must always up the dosage because of tolerance and that's not a good thing since you have really nasty ssri withrawals and who knows what else (just read the side effects on the lable)
generally speaking doctors should be extra careful with that shit

>muh beautiful human rights
kys brainlet

Give give people condoms FFS

>giant prison for sick people
>thousands of guards
>thousands of service personal
>billions of dollars of infrastructure
How about no

>I'm an uneducated shut-in

You people literally think damage control is the same thing as cure. Quarantining does absolutely nothing for the sick people, it just slows down the spread of an infectious disease. Leprosy was "solved" with antibiotics, not isolation.

I just thought the whole murder charge and rape of virgins thing was disturbing.

Tolerance is a product of neuroadaptation to toxic neurotransmitter concentrations. There are too many neurotransmitters, so the post-synaptic neuron destroys some of its receptors in order to maintain the same response. When the drug wears off, neurotransmitter concentration goes back to normal but neurotransmission is impaired because there are less receptors now. Tolerance happens with drugs that provoke explosive release of high concentrations of neurotransmitters. This is also associated with the administration route; how quickly the drug enters the brain.

Prescription stimulants are safer because they avoid all of the above. Drugs like lisdexamphetamine are designed for slow, all-day release; a much healthier stimulation profile if compared to your illegal street drugs.

Did I hurt your feelings

The solution is to stop worrying about others and start taking responsibility for your own health.

You can choose to use protection when you have sex. You can choose not to use drugs. You can choose not to share needles.

HIV isn't going to seek you out and rape you in your sleep.

i don't think anyone here genuinely afraid of infection.
but whats scary is how apathic we are to the fact that people who carry deadly viruses are not inspected/tracked in the minimum

yes you're so stupid it's offensive. be proud of that

>i don't think anyone here genuinely afraid of infection.

You people literally made a thread about casting away HIV+ people as if it was the scourge of god
You'd prefer if they all just died already so you can sleep better at night
You keep trying to frame this thread as some kind of selfless attempt to protect society from these evil HIV+ homosexuals
It's really about you & your /pol/ friends being unable to deal with it and deciding to use final solution

>but whats scary is how apathic we are to the fact that people who carry deadly viruses are not inspected/tracked in the minimum

They do actually. It's called "medicine" and is the domain of "doctors". They "inspect" people via questioning, physical examination and complementary testing. They "track" people via medical history, which is confidential information by the way.

Unlike your pathetic damage control proposal, medicine actually helps the sick and by extension society. It's called health care for a reason: people actually get paid to care about other people's health. There's stark contrast between medics, who care about other people, and people like you who don't give a single fuck about the well-being of the HIV+ and would rather they all just disappeared or died.

That's what your stupid thread is about. "Hey guys let's rationalize to each other our fear of AIDS! God why don't they just die already, that'd solve everything"

It's not society that's apathic, it's you kiddo

Show me on the doll where the offense touched you

I think his point was that leper colonies did not reduce leprosy. I do not know anything about this but I guess it could be medical progress and medication.

>put all AIDS patients in AIDS city?

Literally too many people have HIV/AIDS. You might as well become a time stopping ultra being and prick all of them with clostridium botulinum .

Either that or beam them up to a giant space freighter and send it towards the sun.

There is a problem though: There exists a virus far more worse than HIV/AIDS.

What are you talking about?

leprosy is carried and spread by other species as well as humans, so it's not entirely comparable

even a compulsive liar can tell the truth accidentally
fuck commies tho

hope you get aids some day and die for spreading this blatant misinformation

gay dudes
this is pretty well-documented

>People with AIDS already know not to spread it.
Go look up bugchasers and lose all faith in humanity.

But that's the point, people here in many cases cannot protect themselves from HIV by any method other than violence because HIV carriers literally do seek people out and rape them in their sleep.
>I just thought the whole murder charge and rape of virgins thing was disturbing
Ah ok. Yeah, if you're looking for a real rape culture , come to South Africa.
news.sky.com/story/shocking-attitudes-to-rape-in-south-africa-10433820
This isn't some KKK site, this is Sky News.

Virus...
Why can't we make a vaccine?

RV 144, or the Thai trial, is the name of an HIV vaccine clinical trial combining two vaccines that failed on their own, vaccinating in Thailand over the course of 24 weeks in October 2003 then testing for HIV until July 2006 [2], publicly releasing efficacy findings in September 2009. The initial report shows that the rate of HIV infection among volunteers who received the experimental vaccine was 31% lower than the rate of HIV infection in volunteers who received the placebo.[1][2]

>Clone Organs
>Pump blood through them
>Vaccine
>Infect with HIV
>Infect with flu
>Does it die?
>If no = cure
>If yes = try again

>All people are not rational.
There is currently a debate in my country on whether PrEP, some medicine that prevents catching and spreading HIV, should be compensated by basic healthcare. There's apparently a lot of people who would take that pill if it were free, yet refuse to use condoms. So they realize perfectly well they're at risk of getting AIDS, but they'd rather get AIDS than use a condom.
So yeah not all people are rational.

If you go to gay parties every weekend and fuck a random person, you'll get there in a few years.

>for me

Horrible analogy. All things aside a person with an illegal firearm is no more dangerous than a person with a legal firearm of the same caliber

Ok this has gone long enough. You have proven yourself to be either underage or in severe disconnect with cultural and social intelligence

>Because it's an inhuman way to treat your fellow human being.

Pretty sure it's a lot more inhuman to allow a disease to exist and therefor guaranteeing the needless infection of future people because you didn't like the way a decision made you feel right now

You think you're enlightened but you're stuck in the stone age with the other animals, unable to see where truth and morality actually intersect.

Why can't people act objectively.

This. For all you >kys moral fags

fuck off retard

i will literally try to kill you if you try doing that to aids patients in my country

5% pleasure
50% pain

assuming we know everyone who has aids
aids patients have families and friends you moron
how are you going to enforce your little fascist morals when they disobey - not to mention that a lot of freedom loving people will disobey too

freedom is more important than safety in this situation

>the cult of human rights is more important than mankind or the planet
fuck you and your religion