If you buy your groceries from either of these then you're a filthy pleb

If you buy your groceries from either of these then you're a filthy pleb

Bloody middleclass guardian reading snob

An Aldi just opened in my town and I'm curious about it. I dare you to redpill me

Guess I'm a pleb then cause I think aldi is the bomb.

Lidl is, outside of the farmers market, the only place i can buy local vegetables. Normal groceries/supermarkets do not have shit on them.

Also if you are trying to prove how superior you are by buying your coca-cola from more "prestigious" store, you are not proving anything. Learn to cook.

We only have Lidl here in the Balkans, but it's absolute garbage. Reading the ingredients of most items makes me sick. Kaufland is pretty good tho

True, Lidl inhouse "luxury brand" items are shit tier but for staples they are amazing

What? The middle-class LOVE Aldi & Lidl. They have some very reasonable wines at very reasonable prices.

Aldi became big because the owners of a minor shop were lazy and did not want to renovate or put stuff inside the shelves so instead they made it cheap as fuck. This concept however became extremly successfull.

It is cheap and decent but don't expect customer service. Or a shit ton of different brands.

Booze, fruits, vegetables, baking: Lidl
Snacks, meats: Sainsbury's
Anything vaguely ethnic: Your nearest uninviting Chinese/Japanese/African/Polish/Indian supermarket
Sausage rolls: Greggs

Aldi has the best prices on spices. Worth the trip to get big ass container of cumin/chili power/garlic for $2

The saucisson selection in Lidl is by far the best on the UK high street.

Their fresh veg compares with any dedicated vegetable shop.

They have really superb cheeses and their wine is more than passable.

But meme on!

>Sausage rolls

Does anyone seriously eat sausage rolls?

me

Lidl has a good quality to cost ratio and a quiet, generally pleasant atmosphere. I'd rarely do a full shop there bit its nice for a change when I can't be bothered dealing with chaotic supermarkets. It also has a better bakery than any other supermarket ive been to. Frankly, only a pleb wouldn't approve of lidl

I fuckin love sausage rolls

Aldi is cheaper but also alot smaller there arent 15 types of beans to choose from there is just one and its on the same aisle as every other tinned food. There is a space for milk and eggs and an aisle for fruit and veg. Then chilled food and frozen and thats it. I can do a weekly shop when the store opens at 8 and arrive at work at 8.30 THATS THE REASON TO GO TO ALDI. SAVE TIME!

Of course not: we have maids for that, dear.

>Sausage rolls
>Greggs

They're okay, but they're only the runner up behind Birds Bakery, whose puff pastry has more flaky layers and whose fresh porky sausage meat has got a fair bit more white pepper kick to it - unfortunately they're very local and simply won't have shops further out from their one bakery than is practical for them to deliver in half an hour. Their cream cakes are good, too, but Greggs have easily got them beat on pasties.

Agreed.

Push past the budget crap (and some of it is really crap) and you'll find the bits that are good are surprisingly good.

On occasion, yes.

If people would just bomb them during busy hours it would tremendously improve the world. Or just mass poisoning their store brand sodas or something.

Immigrants, Muslims, fat people, dumb people, they scum of society gathers at Aldi and Lidl.

>He lives in the inner city where all the immigrants, Muslims, fat people and dumb people live so he see's them all the time.
>He doesn't even realise he's just the same as them.

Try living somewhere that isn't an armpit.

Just because I've been there sometimes doesn't mean I live there, user.

Aldi is the shiiiiitttt

Sure. Sure it doesn't user. That's why you've never seen a Lidl or Aldi in a nice middle class neighbourhood, full of nice middle class white people, and you think they're *all* full of immigrants, Muslims, fat people and dumb people. Because you only occasionally visit those places. Right. Gotcha.

>2017
>not getting all your food from waitrose or ocado deliveries

Honestly if you don't spend 8 hours a day shopping at food stalls for single items all around the city don't pretend you're not low class.

>paying far too much for your groceries

If you buy anything labeled organic you're a literal cuck.

Why?

I don't want meat and fruits filled with hormones.

Big agri cuck detected.

Aldi has been around, Lidl is coming soon. Which is objectively better?

Depends on what you want to buy. For wine, meat, and big fucking sales, lidl is better. On the other hand, I only go there for specials, because their deals are so good theyre always overrun and short on supply. Aldis are a lot more balanced imo

lidl's beer and cider are great and cheap as fuck. and their fresh bakery is god-tier

don't really venture to aldi too much to be familiar with their shit. seems like I'm going into a different shop every time I go in. not a bad thing, but I rarely find anything remarkable in there so don't feel compelled to go back

anyone saying that Aldi and Lidl's fresh produce compares to the other supermarket's is deluding themselves. Their fruit and veg goes off immediately and looks like the bits tesco and sainsburys rejected.
I'll admit that the in store experience isn't too bad though.

I almost exclusively buy my things at both these places.

fite me, elitist dickhead!

Aldi is great

Packaged food is cheap as hell. They've got decent European cheeses and some weird snacks. The fruit and vege they sell is the supermarket seconds that the big retailers didn't want

Aldi's produce is the worst I've ever seen.

What kind of retard are you

I partly agree with the vegetable problem. Use to shop regularly there as there was one literally down the road. That being side, I only found I gained 1-2 extra days with other supermarkets.

Although if you shop at Sainsburys then you a true pleb. Nicer than Asda but shit compared to Waitrose. Tesco does better than that shit.

hmmmm

I'll try to stop in and check it out next week, it's only 25 cents a cart

Out of curiosity: do American Aldis also have these bread vending machines?

Oh noe!Aqua?!?! whats that poison!?
SodiumChloride?!EM-ES-GEE??
What a garbage!

You get the quarter back when you return the cart. It helps prevent niggers from stealing them.

Thank god for Publix, otherwise I'd be choosing between Aldi and Cuban supermarkets