How can I rid myself of guilt so I can cheat on my gf freely

How can I rid myself of guilt so I can cheat on my gf freely

realize that women aren't people so you can't really cheat on them. They are mere animals, they deserve to be treated with the utmost disdain.

Fuck around, and toy with her feelings. Then crush the worthless whore

If you need to ask...

remember it's not cheating if you do it with a guy
find a nice trap. that's what i did

Virgin detected.

You and OP have made the mistake of not seeing women for beings of their own. They aren't yours to obtain or yours to keep. They are likely to cheat on you as well and are capable of every emotion you may feel. Their desires and wants and thoughts are not dependent on your existence.

If you want to cheat on her then go ahead, but if she is truthful to you, just know that you are hurting yourself as much as you are another person with their own thoughts, desires, wishes, and emotions separate from the identity that you have created for them in your head.

Honestly, if you want to fuck around. Then let her go.

fuck off redditor moralfag.

Men are superior to women, and she deserves to get fucked over for being the roastwhore cunt that she is

Someone sounds bitter. Hmm... I wonder why?

Is this board not intended for literature and philosophy? Yet, you make a thread completely unrelated to such topics and you want to rid the board of people with different philosophical views on being?

And now, I suppose, you'll accuse me of wanting a safe space as you wish to run me off elsewhere so that you no longer have to deal with any difference of opinion.

You want to shame me for being a virgin, don't you?

Do you honestly think I'm ashamed to be a virgin and not falling for the bluepill that all normies do? Mindless hedonism and lack of intellectual development as a consequence? Realize that I've far surpassed you and your cucked mind, a mere slave to vagina and roastwhores, and you'll never bridge the gap.

Women are worhtless holes. Try reading Schopenhauer's 'On Women'

B A I T
A
I
T

not an argument

fuck off with your solipsistic bullshit

Just cheat on the dumb bitch. She's a women, so I doubt she'll even be upset by you cheating. Women are whores, so she'll probably get turned on and ask you to choke her.

Why do /r9k/ and /pol/ actually enjoy their self-loathing and misery? Why do they reject truth and happiness?

That semen demon your lady friend or the chick you want to fool around with?

It's all they know, so they build their identities around it.

Wait until she cheats first.

>complains about moralfaggotry
>doesn't deny virginity

>gf send me a youtube playlist
>here these songs remind me of you
>Ja Rule ft Ashanti - Mesmerize
>Lisa Loeb - Stay
>K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life
>No classical
>No poets

What should I do?

It's it is the former, then he's an idiot.

Her interests =/= your interests

You are not the same person nor do you need to be. You will never be happy with another person so long as you treat them as though they are the construct of your desires.

Send her Catallus 16

Seek forgiveness in the arms of Jesus Christ, so he can absolve you of sin. Cheat again, seek arms. And yeah just keep doing that. When god forgives you it doesn't matter if the actual person does

That's not how forgiveness works. For genuine forgiveness to be obtained it must be honestly sought and one must first forgive themselves. You are your own refuge.

Tastes don't imply intelligence. I've known people exceedingly clever and apt at maneuvering through and with life and who could still maintain a conversation or adventure, even if those conversations and adventures never often ventured within the confines of what my tastes would usually delineate.

Make a judgment call. Is she smart beyond her tastes which (especially in terms of music) can be anything? Or was your list only your way of already admitting that you feel she isn't very bright? If the former, then feel it out, get over yourself a bit, and realize that there's an infinite depth in any individual of brightness and quickness that is worth pursuing and finding yourself with. If the latter, then its your call bordering on cruise with it for a bit

Best advice in this thread. Good luck finding one half as cute as her, though.

That's rude, please get out of here.

The point of the question is that girl in picture (while not necessarily either) could be either / or. That is, he's either 1) showing his current girlfriend in quite the provocative picture and that currently he wants to leave this for something else. If this is the case, then OP is fully aware of his girlfriends relatively 'objective' level of attraction and thus wants to immediately make plain how despite a factor which is so immediately visceral to how much we would like to spend time with that member of the opposite (or same or whatever) gender, her attractivness has long left him bored. That he leaves out who he would like to go toward would suggest that he's not particularly interested in the other girl (reinforced by his text, which lays out that he's interested in cheating perhaps for the sake of cheating, as a sign of masculinity or whatever). Instead, OP is seeking something weird and queasy by bringing this up to a philipino pig oat board where he thinks he can define himself in accordance to the naked desires of others, which suggests a total self-incomprehension on his part. That or...

Or 2), the much simpler scenario, he's showing a picture of a girl he'd like to bone. Again, this is a very provocative picture, one that he hasn't likely happened upon. If said girl has sent him this picture, then OP is already in deep and is as good as cheating (since he's already frayed and laid to waste that fragile spiderweb of trust that sustains any working relationship aloft). If this is the case, then to OP I say go for it, just don't make the mistake of narcissistically eloping in your own tragedy after everything blows up and you misinterpret the destruction of someone else's conception of the world with some muscular swagger of you brushing against the world. You fucked up and you'll hopefully move further away from the grasping hand of a selfish heart that ever encourages someone to use heartbreak or self-pity as just another way of defining yourself against the spinning bottomlessness of the world