Can you make a cake so tasty that an anorexic would get down on her hands and knees to eat it off the floor Veeky...

Can you make a cake so tasty that an anorexic would get down on her hands and knees to eat it off the floor Veeky Forums?

No. Idk how to bake.

McChicken cake

I'll fucking make one. don't fucking test me.

floor cake

I can honestly say Ive never baked a cake before. The closest thing was brownies out of a box.

Not even a basic bitch victoria sponge?

Jennifer Aniston isnt even hot

put cocaine in it

no. im 30 fucking years old and ive only used the oven for meat, casserole, and boxed brownies. Every time I need a cake, I go buy it at a bakery or make a woman do it.

why

You're gay

cakes are womans work where I come from so I never learned. if my gf saw me baking a cake she would probably tell me to go lay down and take a nap then call my mom.

Heston is ashamed of you

Same for me. I make my own bread and an occasional pie, but I'd feel like a real girlish faggot if I baked a cake. No thanks.

buttercream frosting made from scratch.

you can put that on any box mix cake and get something great.

canned frosting, icing, and fondant can't compete.

cream cheese comes close.

You're all talk, user.

Had a gf who had a terrible ED and would purge often. She was down to about just under 100lbs just after I met her. I was scared she was going to get really sick and she hated herself for it. Wanted to help but wtf do I know about eating disorders or body dysmorphia? She was an absolute freak though.

I let her know that it turned me on to know that my cum was the only thing in her stomach giving her sustenance. To have her just walking around with my cum and drinking water being the only thing giving her energy. This turned her on too. I would describe it in really graphic detail to her, like what I ate and how that would make it taste, etc.

So I would start saving up and eating only fruits and stuff to make it better tasting. She loved it. Eventually, she told me that eating other fruits turned her on because they tasted like me. And feeling them inside her gave her a good feeling. Started to gain a little more weight. Was still conscious about it, but I think she must have switched her addictions.

MFW I cured my gf of her eating disorder by being a complete deviant.

>I let her know that it turned me on to know that my cum was the only thing in her stomach giving her sustenance. To have her just walking around with my cum and drinking water being the only thing giving her energy. This turned her on too.

user this thread is about cake.

I dunno what you thought I wanted here, but it was just cake.

hhaha my b

its a bucakei

I hooked up with a girl with an ED too. Best blowjob I've ever had and after shed swallow my cum she'd say "at least I got some protein today". It was pretty hot. Especially when she would put on weight for a little bit during treatment. It went all to her tits.
I miss her

your girlfriend had erectile dysfunction?

write a book

#1 best seller