What is the greatest tasting thing you've ever made?

What is the greatest tasting thing you've ever made?

Made an absolutely baller baklava once but it was crazy time consuming and expensive.

Chicken thighs in a pesto stew and cheesy dumplings
It has a shitload of vegetables, lardons, some wine and sundried tomatoes and tastes so fucking good

I made a homemade crab fettuccini alfredo with fresh crab my dad caught, fontina and parmesian cheese. Fresh, homemade pasta with it too. Pic related

It's like the perfect gay food.
Is your dad a power top?

My dad just gave me the crab, I didn't cook this for him. Since I'm a girl I think this is pretty acceptable though.

A big bowl of chili I made when I first moved out, I was really into it and got a whole ton of different shit, it's a bit of a hassle though.

Probably some jambalaya. It was really simple but it just tasted really damn good last winter

you're not even a person if you have an issue with fettuchine alfredo

adding fontina to it though wtf

My dad used to bring home confit de canard from France and I was able to make it a few times to wow girls and such. It was great, and definitely the best dish I've ever made. I'm a pretty hopeless cook outside of the basics for the most part, so unfortunately the rest of my repertoire involves a pan seared trout and knowing how to turn on a grill.

Otherwise I'm here for the ramen and McChicken threads.

A dry aged prime ribeye that was literally 3" thick. I cooked by sous vide and blowtorch.

Yes, hardly any effort on my part but damn, that meal was an eye opener.

Today: Katsudon
In general: Pastries and seafood

Tzatziki.

>I'm a girl
>my dad gave me crabs
>pretty acceptable
Happy Friday, Satan. Good to see you're enjoying yourself & those close to you.

Ur mum

You know Veeky Forums is for 18+ right?

Check the trips bruv

Bacon cheeseburger pasta.

Was a mix of ribbon egg noodles, extra sharp cheddar and gouda cheese sauce, onions, ground beef, bacon, and lots of black pepper. Gonna add diced tomatoes next time.

Well it is pretty acceptable by Veeky Forums standards since it's not gay.

The hash brown McGriddle

I will master Indian food one day and will just pass out and die from the spicyness and euphoria.

Gayness is the standard of this site, though. Faggots everywhere saying faggoty things.

Shouldn't it be more eggs than hash?