Thoughts on Long John Silvers? To my knowledge, it's the most common place to get seafood to exist...

Thoughts on Long John Silvers? To my knowledge, it's the most common place to get seafood to exist. And they have Hush Puppies, which are a delicacy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Treacher's
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trash/10

Arthur Teachers is infinitely superior.

The hush puppies are so good, the fish is real good the chicken is even tasty.
it's kinda greasy as fuck but still great for fast food

Who?

Whenever I drive by the one in my county seat there are only a handful of cars in the parking lot. Mind you, there aren't many fastfood seafood options available. As a matter of fact, that's the only one.

They don't change the oil often enough so it all tastes like shoe rubber.

Legit one of the most underrated fast food places.

They set themselves up as a meme fish place so people go "oh well I dont like fish so im not gonna go there."

First, hush puppies.

Second, their chicken tenders are god tier. It's all white breast meat fried in the same batter they fry the fish in. It's crunchy and really fucking good. Every other place tries to imitate that over crisp McDonalds chicken tenders/select taste. LJS is the only place you can get chicken that tastes like theirs.

Also, their coleslaw is the only fast food coleslaw besides Popeyes that isnt complete garbage.

Skippers or nothing, pleb.
Kidding, ivars is the superior fast food fish

it shits all over captain d's

>Diarrhea
Every time

I only go there to get a fish and fry or two.
It's cheap and their batter is usually crispy to perfection.
I can't have it more than once a month though.

Order you some fried fish, chicken, shrimp, some fries and hush puppies.

Then dip each bite of every bit of it into the boat of ketchup while drinking the beverage of your choice from the questionably clean soda fountain.

Then enjoy having a weird, extraterrestrial-esque coating of shit in your mouth.

The actual absolute worst food I've eaten in my life

I...is that salad and sauce photoshopped in?

My local long john silvers is also an A&W so getting the root beer is a great choice

This.
Cap D's is poopoop

Yep

Onion ring game is godly with their batter

I love their tomato seafood soup
They extincted in my country soon after i reach teenagerhood

Too greasy to really enjoy. I appreciate that there's a place for fish that's fast food, but man, they need to clean their fryers or something. The food always tastes like they've never changed the oil.

I miss the days when the only time I heard of Long John Silver's was from Weather Channel commercials and there was an air of mystery to it.

I don't even know how they stay in business. I've only ever been to one in my life, but the food was terrible and way too expensive for what you got.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Treacher's

>extincted

Christ dude, he's obviously not a native speaker, give him a break. Try learning another language and see how easy it is to fuck up word usage and grammar.

Surprised? Don't feed the obvious teenage troll. People, no matter where they are from, are self important pricks in our digital age. A lot of ugly mother fuckers around these parts sir

I fucking love it, the one near me closed though.

This guy fucking gets it.

Don't know why but this made me smile.

Their chicken tendies were my absolute favorite as a kid. I forgot how delicious I remember them being. May have to hit up an ljs soon. Closest one to me is about 30 or so miles.

> No malt vinegar whatsoever to douse on the hush puppies and deep fried fish.

take that tray back to the cashier.

Damn son, I'm hitting up LJS today for lunch. I haven't had it in years but damn I'm hungry now.

I bet whoever ordered that thought they were eating healthy for the day

their fish is way too salty. hush puppies don't have enough salt. it's ass.

For me, it's the Filet-O-Fish.

>Take a swig. There's plenty of food left.

Good slogan

LJS is literally nigger tier seafood

>I miss the days when the only time I heard of Long John Silver's was from Weather Channel commercials and there was an air of mystery to it.

damn, dat unexpected nostalgia

Mine is too. Where do you live user?

It seems that their prices increased a lot over the past few years compared to other places. Good fries, chicken, and good whatever the crispy crumbs they give you are.

I guess they strangle eachother out in different places, cause for me I see a captain d's in every town around here but all the long johns within a 100 mile radius closed down about 20 years ago