For me, it's water. The best drink

For me, it's water. The best drink.

I'll take on the right, it's at least trying

I'll take on the left, it doesn't feel like it has to persuade me.

I'm a blue collar man. I work hard, I play hard. And that's why I choose WATER over Water.

You're a funny guy, just thought you should know

Water is all marketing
WATER is where its at

>That delicious slightly sweet flavor of good oxygenated water
>That large variety of flavors in all the different bottles
>Having a good, natural tapwater that tastes better than anything else
>Filled to the brim with icecubes in a tall glass

Is there anything better in life, bros?

lel

kek
pretty good

>there are people who unironically prefer to drink Water instead of WATER

why?

waters not good

Dr. Oz told me it's better

lel

No joke water is delicious and i can fully appreciate it after hating it as a kid

>hot day
>working or doing some other shit
>the thirst comes
>water levels low
>go to grab a glass
>fill it to the brim with water
>Tip ot over my lips
>that sensation
>that magnificent feel
>as the water pours down your throat and glides alng your tongue and cheeks
>the feel as the dryness makes way for delicious moistnedd
>every last drop you swish around your to tongue
>magical

Truly lifes greatest drink

That's pretty gay, lad.

When I was 13, I got bad food poisoning while visiting family in the middle of nowhere in Oregon. The only thing I could consume for two weeks was Arrowhead water, and since then the taste makes me want to vomit.

>not mixing 50% WATER and 50% Water

>hating it as a kid
literally what

I went through stages of loving and hating water as a kid. I remember it having a very distinct taste to me that I sometimes liked and sometimes couldn't stand. I'm wondering if maybe my tastebuds were more sensitive back then. I usually drank milk instead. Anyway, now I drink at least 3 litres a day and don't really taste anything except sweet refreshment.

Maybe you just had bad pipes. Or if you had a direct well then all kinds of shit gets in there if you don't filter it out.

Is water a sandwich if you lace your cup with bread before pouring it in?

It's possible my town just didn't have very good water, because thinking back I actually did the water at my grandmother's house out the country.

I actually did like*

Gay

>all these faggots choosing WATER

Listen caring about your brand is fucking step one. Water is the drink that will grow and evolve as time goes one. It somewhat understands grammar and marketing , it doesn't just fucking exist like WATER.

>ignoring superior taste of WATER in favour of fancy lettering and gimmicky background
You're a marketer's best friend, user.

Water tastes bad, and in b4 people say just MY water tastes bad, I have normal, clean water

It's just water itself, the cleanest most pure water possible doesn't taste good, tastes bad, dries out my mouth too by taking away my saliva, while other drinks and foods will encourage my saliva

Almost certainly the one on the right is the one that came with the machine, and the one on the left is one they printed themselves.

I had a friend who did, too. Would only drink Capri Sun

Water doesn't have a taste unless it's adulterated and it is physically impossible for water to dry your mouth out. You are a liar and your parents should have beat you more.

Just sipped some water now
Made my mouth dry, yup

Then they should have printed two so that they matched REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Water is what you drink when you're a professional alcoholic.

>water dries out my mouth

The right one is sparkling water.

This thread is making me thirsty

I once saw some dude get jumped for ordering WATER at a bar. That shit for kids, I can't believe people still drink that shit after puberty hits, shit will stunt your growth.

i never drink soda. don't like sweet drinks. i do like tea and coffee though, either straight or with a bit of milk/halfhalf

I think you're mistaking water for semen

If drinking water makes your mouth dry, you should probably check in to a hospital.

is that a tiny can or is that guy enormous?

>when you install a GAC filter and your waster tastes amazing

Stay mad, soda cucks

underrated

>when you live in a place that doesn't have top notch water coming out of the pipes
RIP non-northeast nerd

For me, it's red, the best budget friendly alcoholic beverage.

Sparkling water is great too.

This guy gets it

This guy is a genius.

Yeah, I get this too. Call it bad parenting, but I pretty much never drank plain water as a kid. I'd always have some kind of squash. Pure water just wasn't nice at all, it would literally make me gag. It wasn't until I became a teenager that I became aware of the unhealthiness of sugary drinks, and so I forced myself to drink just water, and eventually got used to it, and actually started to enjoy it.

Can i get a water on the rocks

Shaken or stirred?

protip for the summer: get a vacuum-insulated bottle and fill it with ice water, will stay cold no matter hwat

I cut about 800 calories a day just by switching to water-only outside of meals. Water is truly the best beverage once you break free of all the sugary-drink habits. Delicious, healhty, guilt-free, and cheap

Agreed.
Water is best. Always. It's the only drink humans inherently need and it's so refreshing.
(Although, if I don't get my tea in the morning, I'll kill somebody.)

Water is a bit strong for me, can you dilute it?

I do live in the northeast though

It just tastes rusty and chlorinated as fuck

What's the best water filter? I currently have one of these.

Pussy?

I wish they had ice dispensers in more public places. I live for ice water.

Vegan detected

Dude's not memeing

> DON'T talk to ME or my HUSBANDS son until I've had my TEA

>Diluting the flavor with ice

Can i fill it with rum with ice cubes so the cubes never melt?

I get my water from glacier machines, because it tastes better than tap, and is pretty inexpensive. Does anyone know about the quality of it though, like am I getting aids from the water in these machines? Should I just buy a fancy tap filter, or go 100% bottled?

you need to buy a fancy filter and actually clean it and replace it. if you buy bottled water you are just drinking cancer

>Husband's son
>husband
>'s son
fag cuck

Yah but there is a direct correlation between drinking water and dying soooo.

Thoughts on carbonated water (not soda, no conditioners)? I drink it almost exclusively

Fuck the other guys. You are completely right. Water is life, I had a revelation after taking shrooms and getting really dehydrated. A huge glass of water brought me back from almost going insane. Drank 10 glasses that night

is.....is this true?

I have the same bottle. Pricey but still a godsend on hot summer days.

Get a filter. Hell, get two. I have one for the sink, and I pour the filtered water into a big Brita-filtered container for the fridge. Water's always cold and crisp as fuck.

God I love water, i really do. I've got a1 liter water thermos I fill with ice water everyday, it's so delicious and fantastic, thanks God

I'm pretty sure alcohol is what professional alcoholics drink

>Tap water
Enjoy your fluorine cancer

I bet they literally connected it to the local water supply.

>icecubes
Water is best served at slightly below room temperature. Ice water is flavourless shit.

Ehhh you'd be surprised. When I used to drink really hard every morning I would get a handle of Evan Williams and two or three Nalgene bottles of tap water and lock myself in my room, alternating swigs of each and feeling great since I wasn't dehydrated. I'd do this for around eight hours before passing out each day, whereupon I'd wake up the next day and repeat.

Nah, this is one of the few things America is correct and the rest of the world is wrong on. That and sitting crappers.

Anyone else prefer their water warm?

>All these plebs

This why I only drink dehydrated water.

For me, it's deionized water.

FACT: Water will taste bad for you, especially as a kid, due to not getting your tonsils removed or having your tonsil stones visible

Keeping them basically harvests bad breath and the water going down your throat turns into a liquid form of that breath

Your kidneys feel okay?

Water is just another dumb fad. Why cant you hipsters just drink soda like normal people?

I drink soda without the soda(seltzer)

>Coffee
>Water
>Moxie
The trifecta of patrician tastes.

careful with stuff like this, they usually use instant water

A runaway trolley car is careening down a track. Five WATER dispensers stand in its path, unaware of the imminent threat. You stand at the intersection of two different tracks and could, if you chose to, divert the trolley onto another track where a Water dispenser would be killed. Do you divert the trolley, intentionally killing one to save five?

Glacier waters basically just a fancy filter that dispenses by the gallon, but they rarely ever get cleaned so the chances of it being good to drink is random. Where's if you have a filter and don't clean it that's just you choosing to have worse water.

>implying distilled water is bad for your kidneys

nice meme

do you believe every retarded wivestale-tier bullshit you read without bothering to research it yourself?

I meant it's not like its toxic like a lot of people claim, but drinking nothing but DI water for a long time will legitimately throw your bodies tonicity out of whack. Try it, drink only DI water for a couple weeks and report back...

For me it's the McWater, the best fast food beverage.

It's Sunday and we're not in school. Stop giving me problem solving questions, Ms. Birch.

Shit like this can get this thread nuked.

Anyone ever been dangerously stuck for water?
>2nd night of drinking, no sleep or hydration over the course
>in that way where you forget shit you've been told 20 times
>keep thinking I'm in a town that's 20 odd kilometres east of hometown
>actually 35 kilometres east of the town I thought I was in
>lose shit over something, smash beer glass, try to walk home
>walk highway from 12am to 10am only kept going by desperate need for water
Having no money I fully intended on walking into the 1st open shop I passed, grabbing a bottle of water and agreeing to be arrested.
Got way luckier than that though, saw a village off to the side that I had to tear through a ditch to get to and thank fucking fuck, not only was there no shop but there was a well just beyond the place.
Thanks be to St. Garvan (well was named after him)

Unintentional reply, was going to thank this person for posting.