Name a situation in which you would order a Cold Cut Combo at Subway

Name a situation in which you would order a Cold Cut Combo at Subway

If I was on the verge of starving to death and there was no other source of food but a Cold Cut Combo at Subway, I might think about it.

The Apocalypse

The Cold Cut Combo, is not a good hero, you see, it features....

Well, it's just that it features the bologna, and well, that not a good meat for a hero, the bologna is really more of a meat you have at home because its cheap and kids like it, I see no reason to order a professional hero if it has it

If I was a complete waste of life like OP, then I would because, well wasted life.

Why is it that i always order the meatball marinara?
>inb4 I'm a meatball.

I've eaten those more than any other Subway sandwich. What's wrong with them?

See

It's my go-to subway order, with mayo, pickles, and american cheese.

Subway's bologna is better than store-bought, though.

Those meatballs are one of the iffiest fast food items I've ever had. Sometimes they taste homemade, sometimes they're utter dogshit.

>Nuclear holocaust
>Havent eaten in days
>on the verge of death
>come across a Subway that only has the materials to make a cold cut
Anything short of that, i wouldnt even consider eating at Subway

Drunk

>Drunk
That's seriously all it would take?

I get the Spicy Italian, I get it with spinnach, olives, onions, and peppers, probe alone cheese, italian bread, and EXTRA MAYO

Maybe I'd do it before standing on the counter and an heroing on all the fresh food right in the middle of lunch rush

Yeah, cause it is actually turkey.

Like all of the meat on a cold cut combo.

The bologna.... turkey
The salami... turkey
The FUCKING HAM... turkey

The cold cut combo is a turkey sandwich. It's that simple.

It is also my favorite sandwich they make, and the one I get 90% of the time or more.

Idk family this sandwich seems a bit vagoonery

>a man puts a gun to your head and hands you a Subway menu.
>"Order something or eat a bullet faggot!"

What do you pick?

hard mode: no meatball sub or cookies

>friends work at subway during college
>tell me about all the niggers getting a half dozen 5 dollar cold cuts with coins at the beginning of each month

Its not even actual bologna. All their shit is turkey product.

OMG Still laughing at the thread. God I love Veeky Forums. Rep + OP

when i feel like punishing my body with ultra-processed meats, cheeses and breads

Ah, the meaning of existence.

tl'dr the ending of Dogma.

I'm at subway

Footlong CCC on honey oat with white cheddar, toasted
Lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, green pepper, black & green olives
Sub sauce, light mayo, salt & pepper
If I'm in the mood, cherry coke and a macadamia cookie

I wouldn't pick starving over a cold cut combo, but I can't think of a situation I would ever order one in again. It used to be one of my go-to's, along with the spicy Italian, until I made the mistake of getting it toasted once and it tasted like a hotdog sandwich. #triggered

chips, please.

>olives

Not liking olives is a clear sign of a shitty palette

Sorry, but I am a Subway employee and I cannot sit here and read this.
The staff at Subway do not fuck up your order, or anybody elses. Do you not understand the concept of having it your way? It isn't the staffs fault. Subway gives the customer responsibility for themselves, their food, and their decisions. iF YOU ARE TIRED AND GO TO SUBWAY THEN GUESS WHAT? YOUR SANDWICH WILL LOOK TIRED.

You don't walk into Subway with bags under your eyes, a bad attitude, and no creativity and expect a great sandwich. Your sandwich will have bags under its ham, a bad sauce spread and no creative veggie distribution and you are the one who is to blame. Imagine if you went to a childrens playground, then headbutted the slide and tried to punch the swing. You wouldn't leave saying 'what a shitty park'. You'd leave thinking 'wow I am a retard'. And that is how you should feel after what you have done. You completely misunderstood why Subway exists. It exists so you can create something with the help of the staff. You can't expect the staff to read your mind. The average Subway worker will make, in 1 year, 2847 different sandwich combinations. You expect them to know what you want?

If you ask a Subway worker for honey mustard and don't specify how much in volume, for how long it needs to be spread in seconds, which vegetables you would prefer it doesn't touch, which temperature you would prefer it at, how long after toasting the sandwich you would like the honey mustard applied and pretty much everything else you can't expect to have it your way. Your way is YOUR way. And if your way is sloppy, stupid and lazy then your sandwich will be sloppy and lazy.

If you bite into a Subway sandwich, and are not satisfied, then well done, you aren't satisfied with yourself. Good fucking job, worthless retard. You are like a person who leaves home at 17 and becomes homeless. It is your fault.

How did you screw up so bad?

>a shitty palette

Subway has green olives?

Leafland

We also have spinach but its shitty

>tasted like a hotdog sandwich

that's literally what bologna is

>Name a situation in which you would order a Cold Cut Combo at Subway

Every time I go in. Cold Cut Combo on white flatbread with American cheese. I have them sprinkle red onions on before they put it into the toaster. For my other toppings, I get a bit of mayo, spinach, black olives, cucumbers, avocado, salt and pepper, and the Subway vinaigrette. If I'm getting a Cold Cut Combo combo, I'll also get jalapeno chips (when they're not on fucking recall) and a Coke.

I never realized that until that day.

I don't know, I just wanted to try a toasted sub.

I buy the cold cut combo all of the time, it's the best base for loading every single vegetable on that is on the $5 board

Steak and cheese. DUH

boring bitch

The cold cut and the meatball pops up for $2 for a 6 inch here in SoCal a lot. With that being said I'd rather go to mcdonalds and get 2 mcchicken

You're hands seem a bit monkery

i wouldn't even then.. because if they have the ingredients for cold cut combo, they have the ingredients for veggie so i'd get that instead