Why havent you plebs relized wine>beer you fucking faggots

why havent you plebs relized wine>beer you fucking faggots

Wine is for women and faggots. Men drink beer and liquor.

How about you explain why Merlot or other Red Wine is good first

Wrong. The people who tend to consume a product should not be a factor in determining your opinion of a beer. Wine and beer are consumed by all kinds of people, and drinking it yourself does not transmute your personality or character in any way.

I dunno, I started drinking sangiovese a few weeks ago instead of beer and now I want to plow a trap, so I'm pretty sure wine turns you into a faggot.

I like dry white wine

tastes like rotten fruit to me, maybe i need to get used to it or something because I know I can taste different complexities of whiskey and beer but i've also been drinking those the most in my life

Because different people have different opinions and that's ok.

oh and i meant to add that I'm currently making a 7gal batch of strawberry mead and since i don't even like wine I'm not sure how I'm going to know when its done, its going to be completely based off my palate so I hope the bottles i give to my co workers and friends like it

i know this is b8, but it's faggots like you that keep people from trying/enjoying wine.

Pretty sure wine just did to you what lsd does to dormant schizophrenics.

Wines gay desu, I only drink while watching anime and beer and hard liquor are the only drinks to take the gay off of a marathon

>why havent you plebs relized wine>beer you fucking faggots

This. Wine is profound. Beer is comically weak.

Drinking shit water doesn't make you less of a fag

There's no reason beer should be considered masculine and wine feminine. Beer has significantly lower abv and typically a milder flavor. This is just one more instance of Anglos being wrong about cuisine.

trips of truth

Been wanting to get into wine lately desu.

Try some malbecs

>wine is feminine

I think that idea developed due to the fact men of major wine drinking countries like Italy, France and Spain are generally girlish faggots.

I AM A WITNESS

it's the humours in the wine. it changes your frequency to something more hysteric

When did Veeky Forums become so obsessed with pretending to be strong manly men?

there is alcohol for every occasion
not sure why everything has to be MY FAVORITE THING > YOURS

rosé spritzers are the GOAT refreshing summer drink tbqh

But I have realized this. I haven't drank a beer in seven years.
I drink 2-3 bottles of red wine per week. I mostly like a dry, oaky cab sauv, but I'll also spring for a spicy shiraz or chianti if I can find one that looks good. I've never actually had a syrah but they're not easy to find. The only white wine I like is chardonnay.

The only gay wine is moscato.

because IM RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG
WRONG WRONG WRONG

Lol that shit doesn't even work to get you drunk. Downed 2 bottles in a 2 hour span and nothing happened. Went to the store picked up a bottle of patron and the first 2 shots did to me what wine does. I'm an alcoholic I drink to get fucked up wine sucks for that. I guess if your some feminized faggot you'll like the soft buzz

weakfag detected

sweet wines in general are gay
exception being port
port is the manliest wine but you have to be over 65 to drink it