Where in Bongistan can one purchase people food. i.e. Not baked beef or 8 ways to eat lard like pic related

Where in Bongistan can one purchase people food. i.e. Not baked beef or 8 ways to eat lard like pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

From one of our many Michelin-starred restaurants, of which there are many. Unless these are too sophisticated for one's palate? In which case, perhaps you'll be more comfortable in an American fast food place such as McDonalds? Home of Britain's most famous food export,The Sandwich, which you Americans seem to absolutely adore.

I do like sandwiches. I'm not sure what OP is on about though. A good full English is one of my favorite breakfasts.

Anglo food is notoriously shitty, you guys conquered half the world to get good spices so you didn't have to eat bland hogshit day in and day out

Just order some paki food, they're shitty people but their food tastes great

I'm not from the shithole Bongistan of course, but I saw a food or travel show on PBS (I forgot what it was called) that profiled a chef with a restaurant that served exclusively offal for main dishes. He said Britstania had a long history of using offal in interesting ways and he felt there would be a revival of offal restaurants. It made sense to me since people are so poor now in Britstania that they would want an inexpensive change of pace from blood, beans and toast at every meal. So you might do some searches on offal restaurants.

In the store you useless cunt.

Yeah yeah yeah, we know all about it, you Britards also invented Lasagna (without meat and tomatos), Sushi and Lobster

>shart in mart detected

It's disgusting. Just as many was as possible to consume lard in one plate. And what are those things Bongs call sausages?

They're nothing like proper sausages.

oh yeah, cause you American's have the best sausages of course.. you really know your stuff.

>uses the word people instead of human in this context

U.K. Sausages are delicious.

Not American.

A properly produced frankfurter is immeasurably superior to a Bong bread and offal slime tube, yes. Well spotted.

there are two ways to eat lard on that plate

and sausages are one of the higher praised things we make in the UK

They are not sausages

Any way to get a good breakfast like this over there?

Good meats, and yummy hash browns instead of gross beans and shroom shits

Retard.

Whoops lol

>mixed meat processed to the point where it emulsifies with added fats, smoked and seasoned to the point where it tastes like the seasoning powder on a fucking dorito
>better than roughly ground primal cuts of pork kneaded with rusk, lightly seasoned with nutmeg and sage and simply cooked to a turn

>and sausages are one of the higher praised things we make in the UK

Fuck off, your offal-slime tubes are illegal in some countries due to excessive shitiness.

A famine riddled African might accept them for free but no human is going to pay for your warm grease injections.

I'm sorry but no. If you genuinely believe that, then you're beyond clueless.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NzUm7UEEIY

The whole world laughs at Bong grease tubes and Bongs obsessive worship of them.
You know it.

Butt hurt Bong defends fodder that only Bongs will eat.

Ban the Bong! No Brits on Veeky Forums only foodstuffs for human consumption should be spoken of here.

Agreed

>your offal-slime tubes are illegal in some countries
>illegal
Retard.

Why are continental Europeans the most autistic and butthurt posters on Veeky Forums? Pure fremdscham.

Once again, america ignorance. What food stuff is American famous for then? Hamburgers? Or maybe its hot pockets? Either way, its probably filled with lots of artificial colourings and additives, all of which a no doubt banned in the rest of the world.

At least we have real sausages for breakfast, and for us baked beans are only BBQ food, eating it for breakfast is of poor taste

They literally are.

>Those
>Real sausages

For your sake I hop you're trolling

It's just so easy to make fun of Britards:
- bad "food"
- bad weather
- women are horses
- your fucked up teeth
- KAYS GOOD COOKING
- your Brexit is gonna be so much fun
- most Britards are actual, literal inbred retards lol

no one outside of your dumb island would even think of eating your nasty sausages, when we have French, German, Italian and Polish sausages.

British sausages are downright repulsive slime, no one in their right mind would claim that they are any good.

>sausages are one of the higher praised things we make in the UK
lololol what kind of bizarro planet do you live on? Might as well just start eating right out of a garbage dumpster!

>your
Try again. Do you think the ordinary poster doesn't feel something between sympathy and disgust for the sperg that lives to spam jeremy kyle stills in every brit food thread Veeky Forums? Do you think the ordinary poster thinks this hyperautism
is "quality bants"?